Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Bachelor Life or Marriage ❯ Day 4: Dog Fight ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: The creator and I coincidentally met at a ramen stand. Too bad for him I ordered the last good thing on the menu. He really wanted my okonomiyaki and beat me with scissors, paper, rock. I chose rock and he chose paper. I won actually if he hadn't brought up the fact that he had sand paper and would sand my rock into dust. Even the cook agreed, I gave up my good meal and had cold noodles instead. He won. I didn't own Naruto that day.

--/Last Chapter/--
And on this one simple action, Yuri finally smacked him to his senses.
--/--

(Fourth day. Thursday 2:43 pm)
“K-chan, are you feeling sick? You look different,” Yuri moved his head protector and felt his forehead.
He put her hand down, “I'm fine Yuri.”
“If you say so,” she fixed his head protector, “I'm going to go now K-chan. More stuff to do.”
“I can't come?”
“If you don't think you'll get bored, be my guest.”
He followed her to the forests and back to the training fields. She walked out from under the umbrella.
“Kalong, wake up you lazy fox.”
Kalong jumped off her shoulder, stretched and grew to his normal size. He heard exclamations from the gray haired man Yuri was with. He looked stupid to Kalong but you know how looks are.
`What do you need Yuri-san?'
“Oh so it's -san now is it? Why are you sending thoughts? Speak fox speak!”
“He can talk?” Kakashi asked, still startled by his overwhelming size.
“Of course he can! Other summoned animals can talk too right?”
“Only some of them can.”
“Can your dogs talk?”
“Only Pakkun can.”
“What then how come he didn't say anything to me?”
“I don't want other people knowing some things about me.”
“Oh right. You are pretty important, I guess. Kalong, this is K-chan. You may call him Kakashi or whatever. He's a dog summoner and some other things too.”
`What is his relation to you?' Kalong still thought.
Yuri crossed her arms, “I'm not going to answer until you speak.”
Tough cookie, “What is his relation to you?”
Kakashi eyed him, was it me or is this fox a little protective all of a sudden?
“He is my fiancé now are still tired from today?”
`Fiancé?' the two males thought.
/If she keeps bringing that up the whole town is going to know/
`It might come true. I don't care about the town and what they think'
/Oh yeah! Only think of Yuri, yourself, and the dogs. And you can add your students if you want/
“No, I am not tired Yuri-san,” Kalong stared at Kakashi.
“Good, tonight we'll train a little bit okay?”
Kalong nodded.
“Can I join too?”
Yuri looked at him, “I don't know. Can you?”
“I can”
“Tell me one thing you like about me and we'll train,” she smirked.
/Uh oh she brought out the big guns, Kakashi. Better be careful of what you say/
`I can't say I like everything about her can I?'
/She said one thing, just one thing only/
He looked around, what can he say that doesn't make him sound stupid? Think man think! He couldn't find anything so said whatever came to mind first.
“You uh,” Kakashi muttered along.
“What I couldn't hear you because of the rain,” Yuri said.
“He said th-” Yuri put her hand up to Kalong.
“What was that K-chan?”
Yuri walked up to him.
“I said you smell pretty good,” his hair hid his eyes.
/See this is another confession of his love for us/
Yuri put a hand on his shoulder and he looked at her. Kalong rolled his eyes and sat down.
“You look cute, K-chan,” she put her arm over his shoulder, “Now back to training,” she turned around and walked to Kalong.
`You mean just like that?'
/You could of said anything and she probably would've taken it. She loves to mess with us/
Kakashi brought out his other dogs and trained with Yuri and Kalong. Pakkun was a little skeptical of Yuri summoning a large animal such as Kalong.
“You mean, Yuri summoned him?” Pakkun asked Kakashi, the pack of dogs looked up at the fox.
Yuri leered at Pakkun and Kalong smushed him with his paw. The other members started growling at Kalong. I think foxes don't like dogs very much.
“What did you say dog?” Kalong slightly lifted his paw up to give Pakkun some air.
“I said, `Yuri summoned you?' ” Pakkun said, he couldn't escape.
Kalong squished him some more, the other dogs were trying to bite his leg, and Kakashi and Yuri were watching this.
“I think…your dogs don't like Kalong,” Yuri concluded.
“At least they're sort of training,” Kakashi said.
They saw the animals growled at each other and they sweat dropped. Yuri sighed and brought out a lime. She tossed it up in the air and caught it. Kalong jerked his head to Yuri and the tossed lime. Kalong disappeared, missing Pakkun and co's brutal attack, to be at Yuri's side looking at the hopping lime.
“Are you done now Kalong?” Yuri asked.
“Yes, Yuri-san.”
“Be nice to them we didn't come here to make any enemies today,” Yuri tossed him the lime.
He caught it, “Where do you keep your food, Yuri?” Kakashi looked at her clothing.
“Now that's just something you have to figure out yourself K-chan. Come on already, I didn't come out in the rain just to get wet. We need to train.”
“Yes you're right,” Kakashi chuckled.
They trained till Kalong started being lazy and just dodged Pakkun and co's attacks. By then, somehow the umbrella broke and Kakashi
“I can see Kalong can be strong when he wants to.” Kakashi said to Yuki lying under Kalong's head.
“So he can even beat your dogs then?” Yuri asked.
“If he really tried yeah,” Kakashi summoned co. away and let Pakkun rest on his shoulder.
Yuri got up, “Man, I'm soaking wet. Let's go to the bar Kakashi.”
“Sure but why did you wear shorts if it was going to rain?”
Kalong shrunk down to a small cat and lied in Yuri's vest. They poofed out of the forest.

I don't know the names of Kakashi's dogs so I just called them Pakkun and co.
AUTHOR'S NOTICE: I'm going to be sleeping over for two weeks at my relatives and they don't have a computer. So you guys will just have to wait and re-read my story or find other Kakashi OC fanfics.
I feel sorry too. I only get ideas on when I'm typing, not writing it down on paper. I'll see if I can update as soon as possible.
Thx for reading!