Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Bachelor Life or Marriage ❯ Day 4: Drunken Statements ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto. I still need to come up with a new plan.

Fourth day (Thursday night, 11:48 pm)
Their wet clothes finally dried in the warm pub.
Yuri and Kakashi had just finished drinking at the Irish Pub. Maito Gai, Hayate, Asuma, and Iruka had joined them in their drinking. The drunken guys were giving Kakashi catcalls, wooing, and winks at him and Yuri. Yuri didn't pay too much attention to them but Kakashi did. He drank cup after cup until Yuri eyed him swaying a little.
Yuri stood up and grabbed Kakashi's arm, “Okay, boys. It's time to tuck this man into bed.”
More wooing came, “Kakashi's so lucky. Having a pretty lady sleep in his house. You better not let her slip away Kakashi! Or I'm coming after her!” drunk Iruka said.
Kakashi was so drunk that he couldn't walk very well. She put him on her back and gave him a piggyback ride, Yuri didn't complain. She needed to think anyways, she could take his weight.
`That Iruka, he must've forgotten what I said to him!'
/He better not come after us, or he will think twice about women/
“Stupid Iruka,” she muttered.
Kakashi stirred a little, “Hmm, Iruka where? I'll kick his ass if he comes near you,” he grumbled.
/It's a good day for him to be drunk. Heh he, time for a little interrogation/ Inner Yuri rubbed her hands together.
“Why will you kick his ass?” she asked him.
He put his chin on her shoulder, “Because he's a loser.”
“Then what about Maito Gai?”
Kakashi hiccupped, “He too dumb for you with his hic oberwhelmin mout.”
Kakashi started to slur around his words.
“Then who's for me then?”
“The guy, wuz `er name again? He `as big hair an' dogs,” Kakashi scrunched up his face thinking.
Yuri chuckled, “You mean K-chan?”
“Yea! Tha one! I kno `is sey cret. Shoul' I tell you?”
"okay sure"
“Ye says you smell like oranges. You smell like it now.”
/That's no secret, but we should remember this so we can turn this against him or something/
Yuri opened his unlocked door and went inside. She carried Kakashi all the way into his bedroom and dumped him on the bed. He whined.
“What's up with him?” Kalong woke up.
“He's drunk,” Yuri said.
“You sure he's your fiancé? He doesn't act like it,” Kalong remembering hours ago.
“Yeah he is,” Yuri took off his shoes and gloves.
“If he's your fiancé then where's the ring?”
“It's an arranged marriage. Our parents planned it before we were born,” she took off his gear of kunais, head protector, book, and vest.
“And he doesn't want to marry you right?”
“I don't know,” Yuri pulled the blankets over him and sat on his bed.
“But you want to marry him,” Kalong went deeper in her vest.
“Maybe”
“I think you do, even though he has some rude dogs with him, I sense he has something for you. I can hear his heart beating fast when he looks at you. It was getting annoying.”
“Really?”
“True. Thought he was sick, but it's only when he looks at you or something.”
“You're telling me to marry him too aren't you?”
“Actually I'm not. I don't care for him.”
“Yuri?” Kakashi said.
They both looked at him, he turned his head to her, “Yes K-chan.”
“Shut that fox up,” he closed his eyes.
“Why? You!” Yuri held Kalong back.
“Kalong calm down. Go into the other room and go back to sleep or something,” Yuri put him down on the floor.
He walked away snorting, “Hmm, maybe I shouldn't like him.”
Yuri looked back to Kakashi, his eyes were open staring at the ceiling, and he was shaking. She touched his forehead; no he wasn't sick, he's still drunk.
“K-chan, are you okay?”
He was wordless for a minute, “What am I to you?”
“What? I don't understand you K-chan.”
“What is my relation to you?” he quoted Kalong.
“You're my fiancé and childhood friend, who is now a renewed friend.”
He looked at her, “Is that all I am to you? Just a friend?”
/Oh geez, he's in the smart drunken state. Answer wisely; we don't want him to have a nervous breakdown. It looks like he's going to cry or something/
“K-chan, you're drunk. You don't know what you're sa-”
He sat up, “I know what I'm saying!”
“Then what are you saying?”
“I'm nothing more than just a friend? A childhood friend?” he looked down.
Yuri didn't know how to talk to drunks very well. So she tried to act normal as if she was playing with Kakashi normally.
“I would call you my boyfriend, if we dated. I'd call you my best friend, if we actually carried a normal conversation. You would be my sex kitten, if you wanted to be my slave,” Yuri took his shaking hand and he looked at her.
“K-chan. Kakashi. I don't care how many secrets you have. I don't care that you read dirty books, can't cook, and won't show your face to others. I love you as a friend and more than that. And if you don't understand that, well I'll still be your friend or something.”
/Okay, didn't I say answer wisely? Not answer mushy. We can't just confess when he's drunk. Not cool, Yuri. Not cool. Look what you've done now. You're making him shake some more/
“I'm scared,” Kakashi said shaking even more.
“What are you scared for?” she rubbed his back.
“You're going to leave soon,” he leaned on her shoulder.
“I still have three more days.”
“Mmm, you should stay,” he nodded his head.
“Stay? What will I do here?”
“Be with me,” dozing off to dreamland.
`Oh gosh, is that the biggest confession or what?'
/It sure is! He wants you to stay/
`No he doesn't. He's just drunk.'
/But they say when you're drunk you say truthful things, besides the singing/
`What about my shop that is left in the middle of the forest? Who will take care of that?'
/You're manager, she can do that. And plus she eloped with that man. They have nowhere else to go but live in your house. You didn't need that house anyways, its not like you ever sleep in it. So make her the full time boss. She can handle the employees and clients plenty enough. And when there's a custom that needs to be made she can send them to us/
`You planned this all out from the start didn't you?'
/Well I had to edit the negatives out. But it looks like it'll work/
`Wait, I didn't say I'm going to do that'
/Not yet anyways. He could be just drunk and spatting out nonsense. If he doesn't confess anything, then we can go and travel around the country doing business/
`Wow I didn't know I planned out my future already. Even with alternatives. I'm impressed with myself,' Yuri put Kakashi back into bed.
He was going to have a major hangover tomorrow. She closed his bedroom door and changed into her pajamas.
/Didn't know you was that clever eh/
`Okay I'm acting conceded now. I should stop talking.'
Yuri jumped over to the couch and grabbed Kalong off the floor. Kalong moved to a comfortable position in her arms.
“He was telling the truth though,” Kalong said.
“What truth?”
“You do smell like oranges.”

yay! Finished chapter 13 and 14 in a day. I'm proud of myself. /-/watch head grows bigger/-/
Didn't know Kakashi could get so drunk like that. I should've made him confess his love for her.
Thanks for reading!
I am SO on a roll