Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Bachelor Life or Marriage ❯ Day 5: The Explanation ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The explanation
 
Chapter 17
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto. I wouldn't want to own Naruto. Kakashi or Neji are the people I want to own. Too bad virtual reality robots haven't been made yet.
---
Fifth day. Friday night.11:57 pm
 
“You understand what he just said right K-chan?” Yuri asked him.
 
Kakashi and Yuri were sitting on the couch. Kalong sitting on the floor at their feet. He repeated what he said to Yuri to Kakashi. The heat must've gotten to him because he had a confused look on him.
 
“No, I don't.”
 
/I don't get it either and I'm the smart one! / he cried inside.
 
Yuri sighed playing Sensei once again.
 
“Okay look pay attention I don't want to repeat myself. The first person to summon Kalong was this old woman.”
 
Kakashi nodded.
 
“She casted a spell on him to eat bad dreams and then changed the spell for him to eat a bad dream every 100 years.”
 
“And every 100 years the tattoo glows red?” Kakashi said.
 
“Correct. And every century he eats only one and when he eats the hundredth bad dream…” she let him figure it out.
 
“He turns into a human? I can't believe it. We should tell the Hokage.”
 
Kalong snorted, “See I knew he's gonna say something like that.”
 
“No, I don't think so.”
 
/Besides the fact that I don't trust him. It's just that I don't trust him. He wouldn't let Kalong eat the dream and let the flashing tattoo continue flashing. And I don't think I can be patient with a flashing red light on my shoulder/
 
“And besides he probably already knows. He does have that crappy seeing eye ball.”
 
Kakashi put a hand on his chin and nodded.
 
“You're right about that.”
 
“So let's go,” she stood up and walked to the door.
 
“Wait, you mean you're doing this tonight?”
 
They looked at the hopeless man on the couch.
 
“Of course, don't you want to get this over with?”
 
“Well yes.”
 
“And don't you want to get rid of the flashing on my arm?”
 
“Yes,” sighing dejectedly; he has no other choice.
 
“And don't you want Sakura-chan to not have bad dreams so she can succeed to be a great kunoichi?” (sp?)
 
/Damn, she trapped you again/
 
Kalong smirked. He stood up and led them to Sakura-chan's house.
 
/-/-/ Sakura's House /-/-/
(1:01 am, Saturday)
 
They sat on a branch looking in through Sakura's window.
 
“So how are you going to do this Kalong?” Yuri whispered to Kalong.
 
“Luckily for me, my last quarry has a large forehead. I'll just enter through her forehead and eat the dream. Simple transaction of switching it with a good dream.”
 
“You better not be lying fox.”
 
“I know better than you human,” Kalong jumped off the branch and ghosted right through the glass.
 
He floated above the forehead girl, who had beads of sweat already; he sparked out electric jolts to the middle of her forehead. Head first he went in her head and last was the wiggling tail.
 
“You have the most strangest summoned animal I have ever met.”
 
Yuri grinned, “Strange things come in every package.”
 
She stood on the branch, back into her shorts, tee, and sandals, and walked to the end. Until the point where you can here it breaking.
 
“I don't think tha-”
 
Loud breaking, they both disappeared up on the roof.
 
“Did you forget your stealth techniques already?”
 
“This is a somewhat covert operation. We're not going to mess this up. All we're doing is being the look outs.”
 
“Guards? We're not outside Konoha boundaries. No ones going t-”
 
She put a hand on his mouth, she looked past him, and she put on her serious face.
 
She jumped past him and Kakashi followed behind. Black figurines were jumping on the roofs ahead of Yuri. Yuri and Kakashi jumped down under a rooftop. She brought out her kunai and waited.
 
Tap tap tap. Running footsteps on the roof. Two people over them. Kakashi glanced over to Yuri.
 
/She can be serious when she wants to be and detected two outsiders before us. Could she be better than us? /
 
Her shoulders relaxed and she put her kunai away. She jumped to the roof and Kakashi followed suit.
 
What a windy night tonight. The two figures, wearing all black, hooded themselves. It was too dark to see their faces. One was a female by the silhouette of her clothes. The other was a very tall man. Yuri walked up to them.
 
They stood there for a while. The clouds hid the moon and then reappeared again. The female and Yuri ran to each other and stopped in front of each other. Their hands out in front of them, what the heck were they doing?
 
Kakashi and the hooded male tensed up.
 
---
Yuri is totally the man of the relationship and Kakashi is the blushing bride to be. Didn't write too much in this, only three pages. Finished in the same night as chapter 16. It's 5:07 am now. Time to go to sleep. Thanks for reading. Good night. /Yawns/