Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Bachelor Life or Marriage ❯ Day 6: Meeting Sunny and Complaints ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 18: Meeting Sunny and Complaints
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.
 
--/Last Chapter/--
The female and Yuri ran to each other and stopped in front of each other. What the heck were they doing?
--/Last Chapter/--
 
Saturday 1:15 am
 
“I win,” the hooded woman called out.
 
“No you didn't. I chose water and yours disintegrated,” Yuri talked back.
 
Their hands shook and put their hands in again.
 
“Ha! But the sun beats the water,” the hooded figure said.
 
Yuri laughed, “Not even close. The moon controls the sea and it can be anywhere so I win.”
 
Yuri smirked in triumph. Kakashi was looking all confused and the hooded male sweat dropped. She gave Kakashi a thumbs up.
 
“So what's the score now? 87 to 85?” Yuri put her hands on her hips and smirked.
 
The two figures flipped back their hoods. The female had blazing red hair and blue cat eyes with a tattoo on her forehead. Doesn't that sound familiar? No it's not Gaara's long lost sister, maybe. She was shorter than Yuri by a mere two inches. Yuri is 5' 8”.
 
The six foot and eight inch man had a shaved head. With very slanted eyes you couldn't see his eye color. Too slanted. He had no facial hair on his entire head. He also had a tattoo running across his cleanly shaven head. It was a picture of a water dragon. Fully colored too.
 
“You always use that move!” the red headed chick pointed a finger at Yuri and stomped her foot.
 
“Well that's because you keep picking the sun.”
 
The two males blinked and sighed. She growled and was about to shake her fist when her friend stopped her.
 
“Sunny, quit acting like a noob.”
 
Yuri twitched, `Noob again?'
 
“What are you doing here?” Kakashi regained his composure finally.
 
Sunny folded her arms, “I can ask the same thing of both of you?”
 
“Sunny, we're on a covert operation. Now go away. Shoo,” Yuri waved her hands off.
 
Sunny humphed, “We'll meet you at the shack.”
 
“Fine,” Yuri combed through her hair.
 
Sunny and the tall shaved guy vanished. Yuri jumped back to Sakura's house.
 
“What was that all about?” Kakashi asked.
 
“That was just my,” she ended there.
 
“You're what?”
 
“Employees,” she moaned out.
 
/Now this is new information. She's a boss? No wonder she's always on check/ Kakashi nodded in understanding now.
 
“Can't handle it?”
 
Yuri didn't say anything. Kalong was waiting on Sakura's rooftop now.
 
“Aren't you going to turn into a human now?” Kakashi asked.
 
Kalong's ears drooped a little bit. Yuri's tattoo stopped glowing.
 
“Well if my tattoo stopped then that means you're going to change. You probably have to wait 30 minutes like when you get in a pool after eating,” Yuri reckoned.
 
“Let's go home. But don't you have to meet your employees?” Kakashi looked over at Yuri.
 
She gasped, grabbed Kalong and Kakashi's arm, and disappeared.
 
/-/-/ Reappearing at Kakashi's Door /-/-/
(2:00am)
 
Seeing the open door, Yuri ran inside and went to the kitchen. She slid across the floor and looked at them. She gave a sigh of relief.
 
“Hey. Dog man,” Kalong called Kakashi.
 
Kakashi looked down at the fox.
 
“Tell Yuri-san, I'm in the forest. I'll be back whenever I turn.”
 
He nodded.
 
Sunny and the tall man were sitting at the table. They looked up at her like little innocents.
 
“Nothing isn't missing. Nothing bad is happening? Something's wrong here,” Yuri eyed their shifty eyes.
 
The tall man twiddled his fingers.
 
“Take off those stupid cloaks this is not a mission or anything.” Yuri told them.
 
They followed her orders. Sunny wore a dark purple hoodie with a black skirt and boots. The tall man was lanky and long legged. He wore a dark green very long sleeve shirt just like Yuri's. With pants just like Kakashi's.
 
Kakashi leaned on the door, “Why is everyone entering my house uninvited?”
 
“House?” Sunny grunted and leaned on her hand, “You must be meaning this shack.”
 
Yuri slammed her hand down on the table making Sunny and tall dude jump.
 
“What are you doing here? Sunny you're supposed to be taking care of things at the shop. And you, Deus,” he flinched back, “Couldn't handle the clients again?”
 
Sunny scratched her back, “But Yuri-san, that man came in again. We need another custom.”
 
“You couldn't send it in the mail? Or called?”
 
“Said it was urgent and he said he was tripling the amount! I know we're suppose to say no to any customs when you're out but he wouldn't take no for an answer.”
 
Deus nodded, “He's still waiting for our answer too.”
 
“Where?”
 
“We stuck him with the guys so he won't do a late night sneak around the grounds,” Deus answered.
 
“Well tell him no. Better yet, I'll do it myself. It seems he doesn't know the definition of no.”
 
Yuri was about to walk past Kakashi when Sunny spoke.
 
“But boss! I'm hungry,” Sunny whined.
 
Yuri slouched and took deep breaths. Irritation was radiating off her, that's what Kakashi saw when he looked at her. She smelled like lemons now.
 
/Guess we'll know when she's mad/ Inner Kakashi noted to himself.
 
She walked out the house and closed the door behind her. Deus and Sunny looked at Kakashi.
 
“Can you cook old man?” Sunny asked him.
 
“For you? No. Who are you?”
 
“I'm Thaddeus. But people call me `Deus' for short,” he shook Kakashi's hand.
 
His long sleeve slipped higher to show markings, Deus saw him looking at it; he pulled the sleeve over his hand.
 
Kakashi didn't say anything. Sunny jumped up to look him up and down and then nodded.
 
“I'm Sunny. You look pretty healthy. Wanna make a few bucks?” she shook his hand raising her eyebrows.
 
Kakashi looked around and then at Deus. Deus shrugged. He grabbed Sunny's shoulder and pulled back.
 
“He doesn't go that way, Sunny.”
 
“Oh? Darn, they would've paid a lot of cash for you.”
 
“Do you have a place to sleep?” Kakashi asked.
 
“If you're asking us to sleep in your itty bitty hut, the answer is no. We already have a room; the boss interrupted us going there. Damn she won again.”
 
Sunny snapped her fingers.
 
“Won again?” Kakashi was totally confused with the pair of Yuri's friends.
 
“Yeah she won at elemental rock, paper, scissors again!”
 
Deus shook his head. Even more confusion engulfed Kakashi.
 
`I'll ask Yuri later.'
 
“We better be going. The boss is mad at us. She'll calm down in the morning. Later one eyed man,” Deus carried Sunny over his shoulders.
 
She was being too curious looking everywhere you shouldn't look. Good thing she didn't check his room. Kakashi found Yuri crouched in the backyard.
 
She was tinkering with a metal object. Whizzing and static noise came under her. He crouched down beside her.
 
“What are you doing?” he couldn't see in the dark.
 
“Found this radio lying around. The battery still works. Just need to find a workable station.”
 
She played around with the knob. A couple of minutes later, she found one with no static movements or other voices on the line.
 
“Here's our last request song of the nights folks,” said the announcer with his fake voice.
 
“This is to Maito Gai! From…well we didn't get the girl or guy's name. But they requested Mojofly's song `Even If.' Let's check it out.”
 
(an: this is an actual group and song)
 
``I was just wondering what you're doing
It's been a while since I've seen you
Another day gone by without you
Another day of feeling low
I never thought it'd be this way
My image of you changed my world
But I want you to know
 
I'm not looking for a one-night stand
Dance with me come closer
I'll be the best you've ever had
Cause I've been trying for so long
To tell me
You're the only for me
Just say the word and I will be there
 
Even if you won't be comin' around
 
I know I'm not a saint
But the things you head about me
You know they're not true
I think about you everyday
My intentions are clean
Maybe I'm such a dreamer
But I know I can do this right
With you there's no tomorrow``
 
The station then turned to techno music. The two were silent.
 
“To Gai? You think he has a secret girlfriend?” Yuri said.
 
“I can't believe it either.”
 
/I can't believe any body would fall for those caterpillar brows/ Both Inner minds thought, they shivered thinking about it.
 
They noticed each other and laughed.
 
“So?” Yuri nudged his shoulder with hers.
 
“What?”
 
“That singer was obviously not looking in the right places. Let's try that one-night stand she mentioned,” she poked him.
 
“Nani!? Here? Now?”
 
“K-chan, why are you acting like a little virgin girl? …You're not a virgin are you?” she leaned back.
 
He looked off into the distance. She gasped.
 
“You are! Can't wait till I spread this around.”
 
“No I am not!”
 
“Okay then tell me who was your first,” she crossed her arms.
 
He sighed, `Now who was my first?'
 
/I can't believe I forgot too! / he searches through a box written `Banged'
 
“First I'll tell your mother. She will be happy to know you're saving yourself K-chan. And then I'll tell all the ladies. Won't they be glad to hear that?” Yuri counted it out.
 
“Stop. I know her name.”
 
“Took you long enough to remember.”
 
“It was this girl named Mizhuio.” (pronounced Me-zoo-ho)
 
“Mizhuio what?”
 
“Maori Mizhuio.”
 
She thought about the name.
 
“Mizzy? No way. Haven't seen her since ever. Wonder how she's doing?”
 
“She has a family now. Wild kids.”
 
“Well good to know those Icha Icha books were only used for one thing,” she lied on the ground and put her hands under her head.
 
Kakashi did the same thing, “That was cold Yuri.”
 
“I'm a cold, friendly person K-chan. Get used to it. Too bad you wasn't a virgin, there are so many ways to make fun of them.”
 
“And what about Gai?”
 
“I can't say. I don't know if goes the other way or is just a fruity straight pansy,” they both grinned.
 
Fireflies were hanging about the empty yard. Techno music in the background. The crickets were noisy as always and the sky was blinking stars.
 
“You still haven't answered my question K-chan.”
 
“About what?”
 
“Wanna shag?”
 
Kakashi laughed, “You're too much. Shagging. Do people even use that word anymore?”
 
“Oh you know you want to do it too. You're thinking about it. You thinking `Could Yuri be great in bed as well as in the kitchen?' or `I haven't had a good shag in years, I wonder if you don't use it, you'll lose it?' did K-chan lose his mojo already?”
 
She rolled over to him and put her head on his shoulder.
 
/I don't know about you, but my mojo is always on me at all times/ Inner Kakashi slicked back his hair.
 
Kakashi took a fleeting look at Yuri.
 
`Yuri-san is always cheery except when she's talking about her work. She still looks gorgeous. Love her smell.'
 
/Then why can't we shag her? / Inner was praying at the altar to the shagging gods.
 
Yuri put a hand on his vest and fell asleep.
 
`Because I don't want a one night stand.'
 
Inner K cried, the gods didn't listen to him tonight.
 
---
Finished this one early, 1:00 am. That's good timing cause it's suddenly getting hot.
 
I think this went a lot smoother. I need a smoothie. Ask me if you want to hear some of Mojofly's song or not. It's your choice. Thanks for reading. Ja!