Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Bachelor Life or Marriage ❯ Day 6: Uke? Seme? No Tattoos please ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Day 6: Uke? Seme? No Tattoos please
Chapter 19
---
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.
---
Sixth day. Saturday.
(3:29 am)
 
“Why is it so dark?”
 
Yuri got out of bed and opened the large curtains. She looked around.
 
“Where the hell am I?” getting frustrated.
 
`And I know Kakashi doesn't have windows these big.'
 
She looked around the large room. There was a king-sized bed right in the middle, three vertically long windows, and no door. There was a deep chuckling voice in the corner shadows.
 
“Whose there and why am I here?” she went to grab her kunai.
 
Nothing was there. She checked her clothes and these were not hers. She glared into the shadows.
 
“Why am I wearing scantily clad clothes?” she called out.
 
She was wearing leather bra and undies with long shiny stiletto heels.
 
“I thought you would look good in that. But I guess not,” the stranger said.
 
Her clothes poofed away and she was now in a purple corset with garters holding up her stockings.
 
“Sort of better. But being chained up to a wall?” she tugged on the chains, it pulled back.
 
“I don't like being the uke here,” she said. (Uke-to take. Sort of like slave)
 
`I know I look good in this but I can barely breathe,' she thought and sucked in some oxygen.
 
More chuckling comes along. He finally walks out of the shadowed corner. Yuri caught her breath. Long flowing hair shined in the moonlight.
 
`Damn it! Why did He have to be evil and hot?' she ogled at his open shirt.
 
Gracefully he walks on over to her in his loose opened shirt with nice black slacks. This man must be rich; the god of beauty must've sculpted even his face. His eyes were strangely milky white and his sleek hair whitish blond. He towered over her with his six foot three inch lanky build.
 
“But this suits you much finer than the last,” he put a hand to a chin and turned her head.
 
She growled, a lace collar poofed onto her neck.
 
“If you're like this out of bed, wonder how you'll be in bed? My feisty mistress,” he smiled.
 
`That voice. It sounds very familiar but where?'
 
The man shook his head and tsked.
 
“Yuri-san, can't believe you forgot me already. I didn't bite you for nothing did I?”
 
Her eyes widened, `It can't be.'
 
“Oh but it can. I never thought I would look handsome as you ningens say when I turned back,” he spread his arms apart and turned 360 degrees.
 
“I think I can say that I've gotten the better end of the deal,” he studied her.
 
“What are you talking about Kalong?”
 
“That old hag didn't remove my powers when I changed. Plus I get you as a bonus,” he played with her hair.
 
Yuri tried to jerk away, “Why do you want me? What are you talking about `turned back'? You seem perfectly relaxed in that body.”
 
“You will like being the uke, if I'm the seme Yuri-san. I was always a ningen. I was, before that hag changed me into a thunder fox, now I'm back again. You are a great femme fatale. Attracting all those men only by the feel of your aura,” he licked her cheek.
 
“I never had done any of that. Go seal yourself,” she said.
 
“Sealed myself only to you remember,” he winked at her, “When we meet again Yuri you will be wearing that when we're in bed. Then I'll tear it off.”
 
He glided backwards into the shadows and vanished. She struggled out of the metals. The chains disappeared and she plopped to the floor.
 
/-/ Dream world Ends /-/
(Seme- seh meh -sort of like a master)
 
She opened her eyes and gasped sitting up.
 
“What the hell!?”
 
She looked around; she was back on the couch in Kakashi's house. She gratefully sighed and took a look at the window. It was still early possibly five or six in the morning.
 
She quickly dressed into her clothes from day one and disappeared.
 
Five hours later, Kakashi finally woke up. He blinked, scratched the back of his head, and stretched.
 
“Yuri,” he called out.
 
Kakashi got out of the bed and looked out his door. The couch wasn't even a little warm. He looked in the kitchen to find no food prepared or anything.
 
He couldn't sense Yuri's aura or scent anywhere in or around the house. He hurriedly dressed and slammed the door behind him.
 
/-/-/ Bridge /-/-/
(12:37 pm)
 
“Where is he? He wasn't late for the last three days,” Naruto commented.
 
“Maybe he went somewhere with Yuri-san?” Sakura suggested.
 
Sasuke listened to what they said and didn't say anything because he has nothing to say.
 
/-/-/ Market on Deirde Avenue /-/-/
(12:38 pm)
 
`Where could she have went?' Kakashi thought.
 
Kakashi spotted Gai walking with…nobody.
 
“Ah look. My eternal rival has come to lose again!” Gai stated.
 
Kakashi pushed past him, “I've no time to play with you Gai.”
 
“Very crude of you Kakashi. You are always acting hip. I hate that. But you seem to be looking for something,” Gai followed Kakashi's quickened pace.
 
“Yuri's missing,” he said.
 
“You mean the beautiful butterfly? I'll look for her too and tell Iruka too,” he poofed away.
 
Kakashi was getting worried. He checked everywhere in Konoha except the forest. He almost forgot about his students. He flashed to the bridge.
 
/-/-/ Back at the Bridge /-/-/
(12:50 pm)
 
“You're late!” both Sakura and Naruto yelled in unison.
 
“I've been looking for Yuri.”
 
Sakura was about to say liar but she stopped when she heard an actual real excuse.
 
“We'll look for her too, Kaka-sensei,” she said.
 
The others nodded. Kakashi nodded and leapt off once again.
 
/-/-/ Forest /-/-/
 
Kakashi summoned Pakkun and co. to help him locate Yuri.
 
/-/-/ The 4 Headed Hokage mountain /-/-/
(I don't know what they call it and too lazy to watch the series over again)
(11:01 am)
 
Yuri was sitting with Sunny and Deus on the lips of the late fourth Hokage.
 
“I'll come home the day after tomorrow,” Yuri said.
 
“Why not come today or tomorrow?” Deus asked.
 
“They said not to come back at the specific time just so I can remember Konoha. So they say,” Yuri explained.
 
The two both nodded slowly. They looked over Konoha.
 
“Are you two prepared?” Yuri asked.
 
“Oh we're ready boss! We won't let you down too much!” Sunny nodded quickly.
 
“We've been with you since Pops left you the shop. We know how to run the business,” Deus added.
 
“Did you talk with Pops about this?” Sunny asked.
 
“Nope, I'll tell him in two days. He'll let you run it with his guidance.”
 
Sunny grimaced, “What you call guidance, I call lecturing. You're father is worse than mine.”
 
“It won't be that bad. Remember he led you down the aisle and was a witness to your eloping with Deus? He'll treat you just like me.”
 
“That's what I'm afraid of,” Sunny stated.
 
Deus held Sunny's hand, “We can take care of it Yuri.”
 
“That's good. I hope you won't act like such a newb when I leave you alone at work.”
 
Sunny popped open a black marker and drew on her makeshift seat of lip.
 
“Deus you're only a beginner at customizing but I know you'll be better than me learning from an expert.”
 
“Hey, what is this? The last time we're going to see each other? I think not. If you're not going to visit us, we'll ask that friend of yours to look for you and drag you home,” Deus said.
 
“Friend? You must mean Kakashi. I'm wondering why you didn't mess the place up like you do with others,” she leered at them.
 
Sunny and Deus looked at each other and didn't say anything.
 
“What? Sunny tell me!”
 
Yuri figuring out why they didn't steal anything at Kakashi's house.
 
“You're his,” Sunny put her pinky finger up, her marker still squeaking on the rock.
 
Yuri scoffed, “More like the other way around,” she swung her legs.
 
“You're the seme!? He didn't look uke to me,” Sunny said.
 
“Maybe I should have a talk with him about the birds and the bees,” Deus rubbed his chin.
 
“No, I think he knows I'm the seme for now. But what the heck is that?” Yuri looked at Sunny's sketching.
 
Sunny pouted, “It's us. See,” she pointed to each, “that's me. That's you, that's you too but I messed up on that one and that's Deus.”
 
“You have the imagination of a child Sunny. How come your faces are better than mine?” Deus commented the drawing.
 
“At least the tattoo resembles your drawing. A little bit.”
 
“Because we're prettier than you and plus you have no hair on your head. That's why you look smaller,” Sunny explained.
 
“I hope this doesn't wash away it looks good. Give me the marker,” Yuri said.
 
Sunny took out a collection of colored markers, “Which one you want?”
 
Yuri picked black and wrote her name. Deus and Sunny did the same.
 
“Remember the good old days and the bad,” Yuri shook her hand.
 
“Just make mistakes, have fun doing it, and get sad,” Sunny shook her fist.
 
“And don't forget to screw around and be the best lad,” Deus also shook his fist.
 
They grinned and put their hands in. Watered scissors, moon rock, and meteor rock. Elemental rock, paper, scissors is much fun than the old version.
 
Sunny and Yuri oohed.
 
“Who won?” Sunny looked at their hands.
 
“I lost because you have the moon. But Sunny loses because Deus's meteor rock can destroy water and the moon.”
 
Deus smirked.
 
“Oh that was a real smooth move Deus,” Sunny hooked her arm with Deus's.
 
“You do know you tattooed the fourth Hokage's lip don't you?” Yuri grinned.
 
“Hush! He would've loved it if he met us. Hm wonder if he was good in bed?”
 
Deus coughed, “You haven't forgotten I'm right next to you right?”
 
Sunny laughed, “Of course! I was thinking of our new guy. He goes the other way you know.”
 
“Okay, let's stop talking about guys and seme and ukes. You guys need to get back to the shop.”
 
“How are we going to get back up?” Deus looked for a foothold.
 
The two-femme fatales looked at each other and nodded. They took hold of his hand and jumped off.
 
Still in falling, “Is that all you came here for?” Yuri asked.
 
Sunny folded her legs, “We came to visit Deus's little sister, Niaka. She's a fashion designer but doesn't look it.”
 
“Oh I met her with Kakashi.”
 
Deus wiggled his eyebrows, “So when are you going to send out the invitations?”
 
Sunny clapped her hands together; “Party time! I love the part when you drink. You better order some good sake Yuri. Or you'll be missing our services of starting the party.”
 
“When everyone stops mentioning anything related to wedding or matchmaking. We'll think about it.”
 
“Oh look,” Sunny pointed down at their landing spot.
 
A pack of dogs barking up at them in an empty yard.
 
“Dogs!” Sunny hid herself in Deus's chest.
 
Yuri squinted at the dogs, what the heck were on their backs? Those letters. That face.
 
`Those are Kakashi's dogs,' she thought.
 
Yuri remembered Kalong as a fox. Kakashi's largest brown dog was their landing pad.
 
With a couple of woofing and barking and some of the dogs ran away. They went to find Kakashi at his backyard holding the raggedy radio. He went to find the others.
 
“Chow!” Yuri waved up at Deus carrying the Sunny foamed at the mouth.
 
Sunny was deathly scared of dogs big and small. Deus jumped onto a roof and went to Yuri's home. She put her hands on her hips and took a deep breath.
 
`Now what are we going to do with Kalong?'
 
/What else? Beat him to a bloody pulp! /Inner Y did an uppercut and jab.
 
`But he has his power when he was a thunder fox. This could turn ugly.'
 
/Don't care; if he thinks he can come in our dreams and change are clothes for stylish but hussy clothes. Next time he comes without a reservation I'm going to hit him where the sun don't shine. And did you remember him licking us!? He must've gotten that when he was a fox. Dirty lecher/
 
`You're right. We should tell the Hokage.'
 
Inner Y did an x with her arms / I don't think so. He's going to say, `I told you, Wei. Should have been careful. You shouldn't have let your guard down even when you're sleeping.' and all that. We can take care of this/
 
`I guess you're right.'
 
/Quitting doubting our powers, we have brains, brawns, and beauty. A triple whammy for Mr. Liar Kalong/
 
“Beautiful butterfly! We have finally found you. This is where you've been hiding from Kakashi eh? I can see why,” Gai enters the scene in his classic stance.
 
Yuri turned around. Iruka, Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, even Niaka was there.
 
“We thought you were in trouble when Kakashi said you was missing,” Naruto said.
 
“You look fine to me, Gai made me get up from my nap to come look for you,” Niaka complained.
 
`Where is Kakashi?' she scanned the area.
 
He was up in a tree. Everyone was around her, talking all at the same time, and her excuse was that she just needed to have some alone time. They bought it and went their separate ways. Excluding Gai and Niaka leaving in the same direction.
 
Kakashi jumped down from the tree and walked up to her. She looked up at him. He hugged her. Yuri was a little surprised at his advance.
 
“Don't leave without saying anything please,” Kakashi whispered, “you're lying. What is it?”
 
She put her head on his shoulder and sighed, “It's Kalong. He changed but he, he went to the dark side.”
 
`I knew something was wrong with him,' Kakashi mentally stamped Kalong `Extra Bad' on his picture.
 
/We shouldn't leave Yuri alone/
 
Kakashi silently agreed.
---
Look in the profile to see Sunny's crappy drawing.
Yay! Finally somebody evil in my story. Thanks for reading.
I just keep on making this more complicated. So fairy tale. I need a pixie stick.