Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Bachelor Life or Marriage ❯ Day 6: Elemental Rock, Paper, Scissors ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Day 6: Elemental Rock, Paper, Scissors
Chapter 20
 
There will be cussing such as `hell', `bastard', and whatever I can think of in this chapter. Please be advised to get used to it.
---
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto. I would've gotten away with it, if it hadn't been for those pixie sticks.
---
Sixth day. Saturday afternoon.
(1:16 pm)
 
“Let's go get something to eat,” with great will he pulled himself away from her and brought her to a ramen stand.
 
There were only four seats, an old man had one, Naruto was luckily there too, and they took the last two.
 
“Hi Kaka-sensei! Hi Yuri-san! Come to eat some ramen too huh?” he picked up his chopsticks.
 
Yuri smiled at him but was too weary to say anything. She received her ramen and took two chopsticks and handed the other to Kakashi.
 
“What did you get Yuri-san?” Naruto was too busy slurping to hear her order.
 
“Extra spicy tofu,” she grinned.
 
“Oooh, that's a good one. And you sensei?”
 
“The usual,” whatever that was.
 
Naruto watched them eat, Yuri peeked at him, and he was still hungry.
 
“Want some ramen Naruto?” she asked.
 
He lit up like a light bulb and nodded. She gave the cook the go ahead nod. Kakashi was already finished and Naruto was already done with his third bowl of the night. He patted his stomach after his large ramen.
 
“Ahh, Yuri-san you're the best.”
 
“No prob,” she paid the cook.
 
The old man and Naruto left the stand. Yuri glared at the cook.
 
“Kalong, you look stupid wearing that hat,” she said.
 
The ordinary looking chef reappeared as Kalong.
 
“Ah but at least you noticed. Would it make you feel better if I let you choose the outfit?” Kalong leaned on the counter.
 
A kunai was put up to Kalong's neck and it was Kakashi that was holding it.
 
“Don't even touch her,” Kakashi said lowly.
 
Kalong put his palms up, “I'm resisting the urge, Kakashi. But it's truly ever so hard when Yuri-san is looking so enticing in that damsel in distress look,” he extended his hand to her.
 
“I won't repeat myself,” he looked pissed and grabbed his arm.
 
Yuri watched them both, one with flowing blond hair and one with gray flaming hair. Two guys fighting over you is great when they don't invade your dreams telling you that they are going to hit you in the sack with his chosen outfit.
 
/He's still a fox to me/ Inner Y stated.
 
“Kalong, go away,” Yuri said.
 
“You said I could disobey you sometimes. So I'll do that right now. Yuri. Yuri,” he called out her name a third time.
 
Her pupils widened, Kakashi looked at her, and he slit Kalong's throat. Yuri shook herself out of the trance and coughed out blood. Kakashi gave him an angry stare.
 
“She told you to leave fox.”
 
Kalong wiped the blood off, “Is the uke sad his seme is going to become my uke?”
 
“What?”
 
“Yuri, you didn't tell him what you were going to wear?” Kalong jumped back from the shurikens thrown at him.
 
“I'm the seme here,” Yuri breathed out.
 
“Two against one sounds pretty even. Yuri, let's play that game. Elemental rock, paper, scissors. If you win, I'll disappear,” Kalong blew on his shaking hand.
 
She smirked, “Sure.”
 
Kalong jumped up to avoid Pakkun and co.'s attack.
 
“You still need to train your mutts, Kakashi. I feel lady luck is watching me today. Ready Yuri?” Kalong looked at her.
 
A series of attacks were triggered but he dodged them all with his hand still shaking. Yuri and Kalong put their hands out. He put his hands up and electric energy was formed into a ball.
 
“Thunder rock!”
 
Yuri performed the hand seals for ice and sends a thousand icicles past the thunder rock, which she managed to dodge.
 
Kalong's clothes ripped at the edges where the icicles tore through.
 
“Yuri what was that, scissors or paper?” he shook his other hand this time.
 
“Scissors but I still won that round,” her eyebrow twitched upwards.
 
“I don't think so, let's try this again.”
 
Kalong used his thunder to strike a tree on fire. The tree and roots were ripped out of the ground and was hurled at Yuri. Yuri was about to do some hand seals when Kakashi grabbed her out of the way before the ramen stand was lit in flames.
 
“You okay?” Kakashi asked.
 
“Yeah, I just need some time to do this jutsu,” Yuri took out a scroll.
 
Kakashi nodded. He knew she could do it. He stood in front of Kalong.
 
“Oh so it's your turn now, is it?” Kalong tapped his shiny shoe.
 
Thunder was heard past the four-headed cliff. Dark clouds were rolling back into Konoha. The clouds flashed and lightning was riding on top of the clouds.
 
“So what? Just like rock, paper, scissors?” Kakashi asked.
 
“Why of course. Only with elements, that's the twist. Yuri-san sure did made an old game fun again,” Kalong chuckled when lightning struck down.
 
`He's really getting on my nerves,' Kakashi looked over at Yuri.
 
Yuri ripped off her last sleeve, a couple of other items fell out with it, and she wrapped the scroll around her arm and shoulder. She covered the tattoo and started working on her hand seals.
 
Flamed paper shot towards Kakashi. Kakashi threw a small rock to knock away the fire and paper.
 
“For a beginner, you're pretty good,” Kalong pointed out.
 
“By throwing a rock? I suppose I must be a genius then beating you with just a rock.”
 
Kalong flipped his hair back, “I don't know what she sees in you. But you're becoming a nuisance.”
 
“Kakashi, here!” Yuri threw her katana at his extended hand.
 
`What am I suppose to do with this?' he looked at the dirt on it.
 
/You baka! Dirt, soil, earth! Earth sword! Why couldn't I control the body if you're going to do nothing? /
 
Pakkun and co. started to dig holes in front of Kakashi. Kalong threw at him more thunder bolts, supposing those were scissors. Kakashi made copies of the katana and forced them with his chakra. Pakkun and co. helped by kicking up the dirt blocking out Kalong's makeshift scissors.
 
Kakashi managed to get a hit on Kalong's beautiful locks of hair.
 
“You even got dirt in my hair. I hate that,” he burned his hair away until it began to stand on its own. Meaning really short.
 
“What the!?” Kakashi looked around but he couldn't even turn his head.
 
`The bastard paralyzed me!'
 
“I thought you would've been still moving; guess my potion was a little bit too strong. Oh well,” Kalong raised his shoulders up.
 
`The dirty bastard. I hope Yuri will be all right.'
 
`Damn it! What was that seal again?'
 
Yuri put one knee to the ground and thumped the ground with both her hands. She removed her hands and Kalong's name appeared glowing green.
 
She drew a circle around the name. It started to rain.
 
“Yuri-san, finished drawing pictures? Cause I'm quite bored watching a statue,” Kalong crossed his arms.
 
Yuri stood up and took out a shuriken.
 
“Picture this,” she threw it at him.
 
Kalong dodge it, “Are you going soft on me Yuri-san?”
 
“Nope, just remembering the good old days when you were good.”
 
“Which was only three days.”
 
“But you liked how I treated you right?”
 
Kalong didn't say anything. Yuri flipped out her kunai.
 
“What are you going to do with that, uke?”
 
She slit an x over the tattoo deep enough for the blood to run all the way down to her fingertips. Kalong's stopped beating for a few seconds. He felt shaken all over. At that moment of weakness, Pakkun and co. stopped him from going anywhere. Biting at the places where you're most likely
 
“Uke my ass,” Yuri made the final hand seal of the fox.
 
Her blood fell onto Kalong's name. An invisible wind pushed Kalong towards Yuri. He held his ground. He jerked back, glowing glitter floated away from him, and came into Yuri.
 
“Doesn't this look familiar. I thought you were my friend Kalong.”
 
“Humph, you thought wrong,” he went on his knees.
 
Yuri walked up to him. The electricity building up between them. The dogs backed away and sat beside the paralyzed Kakashi.
 
Kalong glared up at Yuri. His chest glowed and a bubble of chakra seeped out of him. Electric sparks appeared across him and he winced. Her clothes didn't burn.
 
“Yuri-san, this just makes you even more tempting to catch. This is a new move I haven't seen,” his shirt started to disintegrate by the electric currents.
 
“You don't know a lot about me, Kalong.”
 
“The next time we meet, will be our last,” sounding mystical all of a sudden.
 
“You haven't seen anything yet. I rather seal you away but I know killing you is a much better option.”
 
“Until we meet again, mistress. Kakashi,” he bowed low and disappeared with the clouds.
 
Kakashi was released from his unmoving position. Yuri took some deep breaths with her hands on her knees.
 
“Lucky bastard, he's going to see my latest trick,” she smiled out.
 
Kakashi looked at her strangely.
 
“Trick?” he walked over to her.
 
“My next jutsu will be coming from under my sleeve. He'll be my first and hopefully my last victim. Then we'll see who's the seme here,” Yuri laughed quietly to herself.
 
“Are you alright? How are able to make jokes after what just happened?” he touched her shoulder.
 
She stood up, “K-chan, in the end everything's a gag. We're never going to survive unless we get a little crazy,” she sang.
 
Yuri dusted herself off and picked up her twisted scroll.
 
“Will your next `trick' be crazy?”
 
“No, the song just popped into my head. Stupid fox. Burned my good boots, made me ruin my sleeve, and wasted my customs to dust. He's going to pay for that,” Yuri left the mess and walked to his house.
 
He hooked her arm and changed her direction.
 
“What was that jutsu anyway? I could see his chakra being drawn out of him.”
 
`And she doesn't look tired at all.'
 
“It's an elemental chakra absorber. I don't have a name for it yet, but think of it as a Venus flytrap that eats chakra.”
 
“And you're the flytrap?”
 
“Yeah.”
 
“Does that mean you have his chakra and some of his powers?”
 
“Yep and I stole his thunder and have extra chakra.”
 
“Who'd you learned that from?”
 
“I'm not telling and you can't copy it anyway,” she folded her arms.
 
/I want that jutsu! /
 
“Want to learn it?”
 
“I was going to ask that.”
 
“Nope, I'm too lazy. Where are we going?”
 
“We need to talk with the Hokage about this,” he explained.
 
Yuri groaned.
 
/-/-/ Hokage's Office /-/-/
(6:26 pm)
 
Rings of smoke floated in the air.
 
“Wei, you remembered what I told you right?” Hokage asked.
 
“Yeah, yeah be alert even when sleeping and I told you so.”
 
Yuri explained nearly everything to the Hokage and Kakashi. She left out the clothes and chains though. Though the Hokage already seen their fight through his peeping tom glass ball.
 
“What's been done is done. Can't change anything now. We'll have to wait for him to return. Staying with Kakashi for a few more days is most advised,” the old man said.
 
“But I have to go home the day after tomorrow,” Yuri announced.
 
“Take him with you,” Hokage bobbed his long pipe.
 
“What about my students?”
 
“Take them too. They won't be a burden,” he easily answered.
 
Yuri was getting frustrated with his cool attitude.
 
“This isn't a fieldtrip! What if he comes and uses one of them as a hostage?” Yuri said.
 
Why is he acting so uncaring? Mean, grumpy old man.
 
“You're both jounins. Your place isn't too far from here. Others will be around the area. You can take care of it,” he put the pipe back in his mouth.
 
“You're dismissed.”
 
`Bastard.'
---
Yes I know the fight scene was stupid. So corny who cares. But didn't lightning struck up? I'm so forgetful. Thanks for reading.
 
Customs-also meaning customized weapons.