Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Bachelor Life or Marriage ❯ Day 6: Yuri a la mode ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Day 6: Yuri a la mode, I am the Seme
Chapter 21
 
There will be cussing such as `hell', `bastard', and whatever I can think of in this chapter. Please be advised to get used to it.
---
Disclaimer: I didn't own Naruto for your own safety.
---
Sixth day. Saturday night.
(7:59 pm)
 
Kakashi finished wrapping up Yuri's arm. She flexed her arm and stared at Kalong's name.
 
“I suddenly don't like this tattoo now,” Yuri stood up.
 
Kakashi agreed. Yuri looked out the yard.
 
“Where's the radio? Want to see if somebody requested to Gai again.”
 
There was a knock at the door. Kakashi went to open the door.
 
“Yes?”
 
“I heard Yuri was staying here. Is she here!?” she breathed out.
 
Yuri popped her head beside Kakashi's body.
 
“Yeah, what do you want?”
 
It was Niaka in another one of her all black outfits.
 
“You're the first person I thought of that could help me. But we need to be going quick!”
 
Niaka pulled both of them out of the house and dragged them into a busy building.
 
“What are we doing here?” Yuri asked.
 
They were in a room full of pretty, long legged ladies, and stylists. People running around, bright lights, and fashionable clothes everywhere.
 
Niaka pushed her down into an empty chair.
 
“Jakatta! Forget doing Mika's make-up and come over here. Hurry, she's the last performer for the evening. We gotta make her count for everything.”
 
Yuri looked around confused, “What are you talking about?”
 
“Yuri you're going to be my centerfold piece for tonight.”
 
Yuri looked at Kakashi for what that meant. He shrugged; he didn't want to say anything yet.
 
“What?” Yuri looked at Niaka.
 
Jakatta came over and glittered her lips. Dusted her cheeks lightly and all the light touch ups.
 
“Because Arumi, the first centerfold, joined another designer at the last minute. You have those long legs and blue hair that we need. So we don't have to color your hair or fix your face that much,” Niaka clarified.
 
Niaka lugged Kakashi away, “You need to just wait, sit, and watch. Maybe even take a few pictures of your girlfriend.”
 
She pushed him into a chair. He was sitting in first row and there was a long walkway. Photographers, designers, and reporters were setting up preparing to see the show.
 
`How does everyone know where she's staying?' Kakashi thought.
 
“My clothes! What are you doing?” Yuri tried to cover her chest.
 
Niaka just tore off her clothes, was she crazy? They were in a dressing room.
 
“Would you rather have one of the fruity men doing it?” Niaka seized one of Yuri's boots.
 
“No thank you.”
 
Niaka stuck her head out the curtain, “Pon! Give me the dress and shoes for number one, we got our new star!”
 
Yuri heard some people wooting.
 
`What have I gotten myself into?' she distressed.
 
“I don't know why you thought of me. I barely know you.”
 
“Your face is very unforgettable. See I even made a list of why I chose you,” Niaka helped her tie up the back.
 
“For one, you have great legs. Two, your face just screams natural beauty. Three, you're hair is like no other. I love that two-colored business. Is that natural? Four, you got the body to fit my dress and it looks pretty snug to me,” Niaka grinned.
 
“My hair is naturally colored light and dark blue. But I hurt my arm and I have scars,” Yuri put the heels on.
 
Niaka bended down to tie up the black laces around her lower legs.
 
“That's a good thing. It works with the idea of the dress. And besides I don't see any scars too major.”
 
Niaka pushed her out. She grabbed a running Jakatta's collar and nearly choked her.
 
“Damn girl! What the hecks wrong with you? Choking me like its no big deal,” she rubbed her neck.
 
“Fix her hair, I need to look at the others,” Niaka ran off.
 
Yuri and Jakatta looked at each other. Yuri smiled and Jakatta lit a cigarette.
 
“Come on, girl. Thank god she's only like this when there's a show.”
 
Jakatta showed her a seat.
 
“Is she? She said I was going to be her centerfold whatever that is,” Yuri looked herself in the mirror watching the older woman mess with her hair.
 
“Chick, you must be new. You are her top model.”
 
Still Yuri looked confused. Jakatta picked up a roller.
 
“That's a good thing right?”
 
“Yes. Not to make you uneasy or anything. But you're the one outfit that will tie all the others together. The centerfold as we call it. All done.”
 
All she did was make her hair more curved at the edges and unmovable. Yuri shook her head. Her hair didn't move at all, I told you so.
 
Jakatta left again and Yuri stood up and took a good look at what she was wearing. Blue and silver was this dress's color.
 
A blue tore up mini-vest that didn't cover anything. Underneath that was a light blue corset, was corsets the `in' thing now? It was a short corset; just enough to stay up and make it look like a very tight fitting push-up strapless bra. As well as, small white lace bordering the edges.
 
She had on the shortest skirt she ever wore. Was Niaka high when she was making this dress and just decided to just rip it up? With a large silver bow wrapped loosely around her waist. She moved the bow so that it was on her side.
 
“Yo. Dude with the mask on,” someone whispered.
 
Kakashi looked at the younger man sitting beside him.
 
“Could you help me? My lousy assistant rushed off somewhere and the idiot hasn't come back.”
 
The punk handed Kakashi a camera, “I need two or more pictures of everything at this event. You'll be compensated for your assistance.”
 
What big words this newly adult was saying. He was nineteen at least. Kakashi didn't even say yes yet. But hey once in a lifetime opportunity to try everything right?
 
“I'm Rui, by the way, all you have to do is point and click on that button. Get every model that walks down this runaway and we'll have a good time.”
 
Rui continued to adjust the lens of the camera.
 
`Wonder when Yuri will be out?'
 
He went back to slouching on his chair.
 
The bright light turned on and everyone stopped dead on their tracks, conversations, and reporting. You could finally hear the baby crying. Someone went to shut it up. The music started up.
 
The first model came out, stood there in front of the spotlight for three seconds, and walked down the runway. Did a few turns and walked back behind the curtain. Flashing lights were on every model that came by.
 
Kakashi took the pictures as Rui asked. He didn't pay too much attention to the models because he just wanted to see Yuri.
 
“So all I have to do is walk? You could've asked any woman on the street to do this,” Yuri complained.
 
“It's not our fault you drank your milk and ate your vegetables,” Niaka said.
 
“When am I going out?”
 
“You'll be going out last. Got to save the best for last. Okay, show me your walk again.”
 
Everyone cleared the way for her. She started way over there.
 
`Okay, stand here for a couple of seconds and walk down the strip. Easy,' she encouraged herself.
 
Everyone clapped for her. This is her first time after all.
 
“Yuri, no smiling. Don't bounce when you're walking and when you go for your posing. Turn to your left, to your right, and move your shoulder first to start your walk back to here. Like this.”
 
Niaka pulled a model from the crowd and moved her body like a puppet.
 
Yuri sweat dropped, “I think I got it now.”
 
“Want some a drink for your big opening?” Jakatta offered her whiskey.
 
“No, I'm good. No sweat, I got this.”
 
“What ever you say chickie,” Jakatta gulped it down.
 
“I'm cold, Niaka.”
 
“But it looks nice showing your stomach and legs. Your skin is evenly toned, how do you do that?”
 
“I work as a smith?” she didn't know how to answer that.
 
“Maybe that's why your skin glows, it must be the fire,” Niaka nodded.
 
/Weirdo. That couldn't be Deus's sister could it? /
 
“So what's the theme of collection?” she asked Jakatta.
 
Jakatta hiccupped, “The Life of a Woman.”
 
“So what am I?”
 
“You're the future or something like that. It's either mad or sad by the color of blue. Some kick ass girl who doesn't take no for an answer and does whatever the hell she wants. That's what I see when you're wearing it.”
 
“Heh he, do I really look kick ass?” Yuri said sheepishly.
 
“Hey, gray eyes.”
 
Yuri turned around to see another model.
 
“The last walker is the one that everyone pays attention to. So you have to make sure everyone has his or her eyes on you. Stomp your feet when you're walking. Not stomping, like stomping mad just clicking your heels. You get me?”
 
Yuri nodded, “I think so.”
 
Niaka hurried over, “Yuri it's your turn now!”
 
“Thanks,” she waved back at the honey combed hair model.
 
She waved back.
 
“Niaka, what are you doing?” Yuri looked down at her.
 
Niaka was wrapping her thigh, “If your arm is wrapped up, then the other leg has to be wrapped up too. It just looks cooler. It's fashion after all.”
 
Yuri rolled her eyes.
 
“Okay, get out there and make me rich!”
 
The music changed again. Yuri took a deep breath. She was just behind the curtain now waiting for her feet to move.
 
`Okay, gotta cool. Be cool. Cool.'
 
/Not cool. Kick ass awesome! We do whatever we want, whenever the hell we want! / Inner Y cheered.
 
Yuri smiled and then stopped, remember no smiling?
 
/We make this outfit look hot. Remember that/
 
`I am so conceded right now. But I do look fine in this, don't I?'
 
/Hells ya! Look, they're playing our favorite song. We don't take shit from anyone/
 
Yuri walked on out.
 
“There goes our little model,” Jakatta sniffed.
 
“We taught her everything we know,” Niaka added.
 
“In one hour? I don't think so. You two aren't suppose to be drunk now. Wait till the after party,” Honey Combs said.
 
They looked at each other and pumped their fist in the air.
 
Yuri continued walking down the runway with one hand on her hip. She used her cool, calm face on this runway. The cameras were going berserk on her.
 
`She looks…really hot,' Kakashi stared at her.
 
/Yes yes. Trey sexy. Pictures man! Take her picture! /he cried out.
 
When she made it to the end, she turned to the left then to the right. She spotted Kakashi and winked at him. She tapped her heels down the platform.
 
She made one last stand at the spotlight then went back into the dressing room. People popped bottle corks.
 
“Yuri, you. Are. The. Schiznites!” Niaka exclaimed.
 
“Really!? I tried to not blink too much under all the lights. But you really think I did alright?”
 
“Gray eyes did a banging good job. Now we have to walk back out there,” said Miss Honey Combs.
 
“What for? I thought we were done.”
 
“All the models walk out together in a line down the strip. Let's go,” she pulled her out again.
 
The audience stood up to cheer for the show and models. Yuri saw Kakashi clapping watching her. She smiled and waved at him.
 
“Finally, it's over. Where's Niaka? I need to change my clothes,” Yuri looked high and low for her.
 
Yuri tried asking Miss Honey Combs, “Honey Combs?”
 
She turned around, “Sorry I don't know your name. But do you know where Niaka went?”
 
“I'm Na-Na. Niaka went out with Jakatta to start the after party.”
 
“You mean I can't have my clothes back,” Yuri was sad and cold.
 
“Check the rooms. We just leave them there if we're in a hurry. I got to go home now bye.”
 
Yuri said good-bye and checked the rooms. Room one; no clothes were in there. Room two; a gang of clothes, but none was hers. Last dressing room, two hot guys kissing, no clothes in there either besides the ones on their backs. She closed the curtain and sighed. The hot ones are always gay.
 
`Wonder where K-chan is?'
 
She walked outside to see a couple of photographers taking pictures of one of the models from the show. She found K-chan talking to a young man.
 
“There you are Kakashi.”
 
“Thanks for helping. I'll give it to you tomorrow,” the man looked up.
 
“Whenever's fine,” Kakashi said, putting his hands in his pockets.
 
From toe, legs, stomach, chest, and finally to face. He jumped back and pointed at her.
 
“Dude! You're a dating a model!? How come you didn't tell me? You sure is secretive,” the boy said.
 
Yuri smiled up at Kakashi, “Secretive?”
 
“I don't know what he's talking about either. Let's go home Yuri. Bye Rui.”
 
“Wait! Can I take a picture of both of you?”
 
Kakashi looked at Yuri. She shrugged a why not.
 
“Ok.”
 
“I'm glad I talked to you, my man. Smile!”
 
Yuri grabbed Kakashi's arm and smiled. Rui ran off somewhere to get those films developed.
 
“Well, this night's been eventful,” Kakashi said.
 
“I know. I get chained to the wall, almost killed my pet, and was the centerpiece in Niaka's show.”
 
“`Chained to the wall'?”
 
“It happened in my dream. But thankfully nothing happened.”
 
“Where are you clothes?”
 
“Drunken Niaka won't tell me where they are. So I walked out in these. I'll give it back tomorrow. I mean once you get used to the corset you're looking good,” she shivered and Kakashi put an arm over her shoulder for warmth.
 
“You looked really…”
 
She looked up at him.
 
“Really nice?” she tried to fill in the blank. “Good? Fine?”
 
“Really beautiful tonight.”
 
Yuri blushed and grinned in bashfulness.
---
I kept typing runaway instead of runway, so I had to be extra critical re-reading this. I noticed something at each end. But I don't know how to put it into words. Hmm what's that word? Thank you so much for reading.
 
I was struck by great inspiration…sometime during the night. Chow.