Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Bachelor Life or Marriage ❯ Day 7: Bathroom Bargains ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 22
Day 7: Bathroom Bargains
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.
---
Seventh day. Sunday morning.
(7:08 am)
 
`Hmm, damn. Remember to not sleep in this position again. Crap my leg's asleep.'
 
She rolled off the couch and landed on her hands and knees. She stiffened, a thousand needles plummeted onto her leg, and made her want to freeze up.
 
Yuri hopped on her non-sleeping leg to the bathroom and opened the door. She waved the steam away and brushed her teeth first. Brush, spit, rinse and repeat. She looked in the mirror.
 
“K-chan, what are you doing?” she turned around.
 
“I was trying to take a shower when you came in.”
 
Yuri looked down at his body. He was wearing only a towel wrapped around his waist. Blink blink. She covered her eyes and backed up to the wall.
 
“Oh boy. I'm sorry! Well not really. But I should've knocked,” she searched blindly for the doorknob.
 
Does this man ever lock his doors? He put both hands on each side of her. He trapped her and only one exit darn it. She squinted one eye open. Chest, very well-built manly chest, why does he hide it wearing those uniforms?
 
She covered her face, `Control. The. Urge. To. Touch!'
 
Kakashi grinned. Kakashi removed her hands from her face and held them.
 
“Yuri why are you still wearing that?”
 
She was still wearing the outfit from last night.
 
“Don't try to change the subject! What are you doing? Get back in there!”
 
“I thought you wanted something like this,” he stood closer to her.
 
`This is just like my dream except it's K-chan.'
 
/Who the hell cares? Jump his bones while he's still in the mood and he might lick your cheek for free if he takes off that mask/
 
“Well, uh,” she looked everywhere but at him.
 
“Look at me, Yuri,” he said.
 
“No, I will not look. I'm trying to let you keep your dignity and walk on out of here,” she stared at the light.
 
“What about yours?” she felt something going up her leg.
 
She looked down to see another one. She counted two fine-looking Kakashi twins in the bathroom. One sitting on the floor with his arm wrapped around her leg and the real one holding her hands. She slapped his hand away from her skirt.
 
“My dignity? Hey I'm not the run prancing around in a towel.”
 
“Prancing?” the copy looked at the other.
 
Yuri was tearing up inside, even if it was a room filled with many K-chans' lying around in a large bathtub naked, she didn't feel like shagging any one of them except the real one.
 
“What, you want to see more?” the one on her leg asked.
 
He tugged his towel lower. She looked up and bit her lip.
 
/Hells yes! With a side order of bubbles please/
 
“Heck yes. But you still need to wash your hair; you still got shampoo in it. Get back in there. I don't know why you even came out if you wasn't done,” she came up with a good excuse.
 
They both rested their head on her shoulders.
 
“And I thought you wanted to shag?” said the one on her left.
 
“Maybe she isn't such a good shag she says she is?” the right one said.
 
“You're both making me wet,” Yuri tried to push them off.
 
They latched onto her like kids wanting chocolate in a candy store.
 
“But the view is spectacular isn't it, Kakashi?” the left one said.
 
“You're quite right,” the right one said.
 
They were eyeing her chest. A vein popped.
 
“Don't even think about it, thing one,” she hit the left one that was about to touch her butt.
 
“Thing two, you better not even touch the corset,” right Kakashi was near to fingering the lace.
 
“See what see said? It's just like in Sweetest Taboo. The test was right! That means…”
 
“She's the shagmaster. Oh yeah, we got a good one,” left Kakashi gave right Kakashi a high five.
 
Something didn't feel right. Did she get taller? Her skin was tanner than usual. They looked up at her. Shocked faces and frothing at the mouth. They fell to the ground and twitched.
 
“Eternal rival! I didn't know you turned the other stone. That's why you always want to fight with me. I know my charms are irresistible but I'm sorry to say. You're not girlfriend material.”
 
Kakashi pointed at him, “Gai, where did you put Yuri?”
 
`And how come I didn't sense him coming?'
 
/You've been too distracted by the fair Yuri/ Inner K said.
 
Gai did his pose and wiggled his eyebrows. Kakashi fully looked at him and blacked out.
 
Fifteen minutes later. Kakashi wakes up from his frightful experience. He was in his bathtub, filled with bubbles, and Yuri watching him.
 
“When did Gai come here?”
 
Yuri was sitting on the toilet seat.
 
“He never came. I can't believe you would black out though,” Yuri put her head in her hands.
 
“Then you and Gai? Shiny legs” a bubble popped in his face, “Genjutsu?”
 
“Yep, I thought you were an expert at seeing through mind control techniques.”
 
`Why does she make me turn off everything in my brain?'
 
“How did I get in here then?”
 
“Who else? I threw you in there. I didn't take a sneak peek if that's what you're asking. Good joke K-chan but I'm too smart to fall for that trick.”
 
She stood up, “You've been in there long enough. It's my turn.”
 
Yuri stopped him from getting out. She tossed him a dry towel and closed the door behind her.
 
“Gai in Speedos with shiny teeth and legs should make anyone black out.”
 
Freshly showered again he walked out.
 
“It's hard enough not to look at you dripping wet,” Yuri commented.
 
“I forgot my clothes,” he put a hand on his towel.
 
“Sure you did,” this time she tried not to ogle his chest too much.
 
“But you like what you see yes?” he said playfully.
 
“You know the answer.”
 
Kakashi walked in his room with a smug look on his face.
 
`Damn! How do I take this thing off?' Yuri struggled trying to reach for the short strings on her corset.
 
She looked in her bag.
 
“I thought you was going to use the bathroom,” Kakashi walked in.
 
“Ah ha!” she held up her katana.
 
Yuri unsheathed it, “Stop!”
 
She looked up at him and lowered it.
 
“What?”
 
“All you had to do was ask,” he came over and untied her corset.
 
She held onto it and ran to the bathroom, “You didn't have to untie the whole thing!”
 
“Just trying to help,” he plopped down to the couch.
 
Yuri's head popped out the door, “Ano K-chan?”
 
“Hm?”
 
“Can you grab my towel?” she smiled.
 
“Why can't you get them?”
 
“Cause I already took off my clothes!”
 
He got up and picked up her rolled up towel. He felt there were other things rolled up inside the towel. He leaned on the side of the door.
 
“Well aren't you going to give it to me?”
 
“I don't know. Maybe,” he tossed the towel in the air.
 
Yuri stretched out her arm for it but no such luck.
 
“You're being a big meanie, you know that?” she pouted.
 
He looked at her. Don't give into her devilish charms man.
 
“What do you want?” she asked.
 
He tilted his head to the side. An infinite of possibilities streamed through Kakashi's head.
 
“To learn your Venus flytrap?” he said.
 
“Anything but that and shagging.”
 
Kakashi tsked. Yuri grinned. Those were at the top of his list too.
 
“Another kiss?” she offered.
 
“Ten kisses,” he said.
 
“Seven,” she bargained.
 
“Eight.”
 
“Six?”
 
“Six kisses anytime I wanted.”
 
She counted to six on her fingers, `How much time does that give me?'
 
“Anytime you want,” she stuck out her hand.
 
He shook her hand. He pulled her to him for kiss number one.
 
Yuri closed her eyes, `Damn why did I go lower on those kisses?'
 
He pulled his lips off hers.
 
“Five more left,” he said softly.
 
“Close your eyes K-chan.”
 
“Why?” he looked at her.
 
“Cause I'm still naked.”
 
His gaze started to go downwards. She pulled down his head protector over his visible eye and picked up the towel.
 
“You're not supposed to look yet!” she slammed the door behind her.
 
“Yet?” he pushed his protector back up.
 
---
I dunno what's wrong with me putting Gai and speedos in the same sentence. Thanks to one of my helpful reviewers coughSirius123cough. I took this onto some understanding, whatever that means, and change some words in the story in the upcoming chapters.
 
Thanks for reading.