Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Bachelor Life or Marriage ❯ Day 7: Model's Thoughts ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 23
Day 7:
 
Disclaimer: Man that creator is good but I don't own Naruto. Wish I owned Kakashi, Neji, and Orochimaru.
---
Seventh day. It is still freaking morning.
(9:00 am)
 
/-/-/ Bridge /-/-/
 
“Wow, I didn't know she was a model,” Sakura said.
 
Sakura flipped to the next page of her new magazine she bought this morning.
 
“Who's a model Sakura-chan?”
 
“Yuri-san. She's in here as the top model for the Chrysanthemum collection.”
 
Sasuke and Naruto looked over her shoulder.
 
“Wow, she looks really good!” Naruto exclaimed.
 
Sasuke silently agreed.
 
“Yeah, she has the most pictures taken in here,” Sakura showed the pictures.
 
“And she's only wearing that one dress too,” Sasuke finally says something.
 
They heard something fall to the ground. Team 7 looked behind them.
 
“What are you guys looking at?” Yuri snatched up the magazine.
 
Kakashi stood next to her, “Hey those are my pictures.”
 
“How do you know?”
 
“Because I was the only one to get you winking. Heard them gasping they missed the shot.”
 
Yuri nodded.
 
“Yuri-san, how come you didn't tell us you was a model?” Sakura had stars in her eyes.
 
/Who knew under all those clothes she's a model? I want to be just like her/ Inner Sakura said.
 
“Can I have your autograph?” Naruto asked.
 
Yuri scratched her cheek and handed back the magazine.
 
“I was only asked to do it.”
 
“Anyways what's our mission today?” Naruto asked.
 
“We're going to say goodbye,” Kakashi said.
 
“Good-bye?” Team 7 was confused.
 
“It's my last day here,” Yuri explained.
 
“Nani!? But why Yuri-san?”
 
“I have a job to do and I need to get back to it.”
 
Team 7 was silent.
 
“Kakashi I'll meet you at the gates. Got to pick up some last minute things.”
 
Kakashi nodded.
 
/-/-/ Konoha's Big Gates /-/-/
(9:49 am)
 
-Yuri's POV-
 
We were standing right next to the entrance of Konoha. I feel bad leaving Konoha. Especially when I got to know Kakashi a little bit more. Heck a lot more. I didn't want to leave when I made a lot of friends here.
 
But, duty calls and duty doesn't wait for the lazy schmucks. Today, it seemed too windy and it blew my hair, which was in my view of Kakashi. He was standing in front of me with his students. Looking casual as always reading my book.
 
I gave back Niaka's costume. She said I could be her top model for her next show. She also gave me pictures and an envelope filled with a lot of money.
 
Gai cried and he hugged me hard. But I couldn't explain where the sunset and the splashing waves came from.
 
Iruka was as always being a pansy. He asked about the blackmail thing. I'd forgotten about that. I said that the plan didn't work out. But I had pictures of him mask less and we were even. Iruka said that he could get it back for me. I knocked him out. He was pissing me off with that goody too shoes act.
 
Sasshi, the gay jeweler from chapter 12, he finished my order. It looked really nice. I hope they liked it.
 
I met with the Hokage. I just came to remind him to stop recommending my services. He just smoked.
 
I clapped my hands together and got everyone's attention, which consisted of only Team 7.
 
“Okay, it's present time. Don't open them until I leave. Naruto come over here,” Naruto came over and he had the saddest puppy look I ever tried to do.
 
I wanted to give them presents. I was in the mood and had money to go shopping for them. Except I didn't know what to get for Kakashi.
 
I looked through my bags, “Gotcha you lil' bugger here ya' go,”
 
I handed him an orange scroll and a pair of black chopsticks. I won't tell you what's in the scrolls. It's a secret. For now anyway.
 
His eyes watered and looked like he was trying to hold them back. He couldn't stand it and gave me a bear hug. I messed with his hair and he let go.
 
“Sakura, you're next.”
 
She came over and I dug through my bag. Why didn't I put the presents in a separate bag? I found what I was looking for and handed her two scrolls. One red and one pink. I would of given her clothes but I didn't know what she liked.
 
“Arigatou (thank you),” she said and hugged me.
 
“And last is big, bad Sasuke. Come over here and get your prize.” I grinned.
 
He rolled his eyes and came over. He looked interested in what I had to give him. I hoped he liked it. Again searching through the bag filled with clothes, I handed him a katana and something else wrapped in newspaper. I scratched the back of my head.
 
“Hehe, sorry. I didn't have enough time to wrap it properly. But if I did have the time, it would've had pink hearts and puppy dogs on it.”
 
Sakura, Naruto and I laughed. He stood there looking at me. Hmm, I looked over at Naruto, he was sort of angry. I knew what he was going to say already.
 
He pointed a finger at Sasuke, “Hey! That's not fair! How come me or Sakura-chan didn't get a katana?!” he shouted.
 
“Shut up, dobe.”
 
Sasuke in his usual manner said, eyeing the mini-sword. I flapped my hand at him.
 
“Yes, yes. You're right. Here you go.”
 
I handed Sakura a bag and her katana. Then, I handed a bag and katana to Naruto.
 
“Now, you better not lose those. I made them especially for you guys.”
 
Each of their scabbards were different colored, Naruto's was black and if you put it up to the light a picture of his kyuubi is painted orange. That was the hardest to do because I didn't know what his other side looked like. So I guessed, it sorta looks like those Chinese dragons except kitsune style. With the nine tails too.
 
Sasuke's was a dark blue like his hair and well I didn't know what to put on Sasuke's and Sakura's. Sakura's scabbard was dark red, with cherry blossoms engraved and her symbol. I put the family symbol of Uchiha all over his. I would of put a picture where Sasuke was holding two fans around dancing. But I didn't know if he could take a joke.
 
“Well, I guess it's time for me to go. I'll come around to visit and clean them.”
 
I got up and stretched having to crouch in one position always makes me creak. Team 7 was still watching me.
 
Now, there was only one. Kakashi. He put his put book away and looked at me. I put my side bag over my head and fixed it to my left side. Gotta keep my swords ready at all times.
 
“Do you really have to leave?” Kakashi asked.
 
He sounded sad as I looked up at him. Reminds me of a sad droopy dog like Pakkun. I hugged him, hopefully this wasn't the last time I hugged him. So, we stayed like that for more than the required time to hug somebody.
 
He seemed tense; I don't know what's wrong with him. Like he's on edge, his eyes, I mean geez. Eye is on me but not really. Like he's thinking about something else.
 
Oh shucks, how will I say this? I. Lllurve. No. I loo loo. Nuh-uh. Well, that's not gonna work out. I guess I'm going to tell him I just really really like him. Hey. It's better than trying to say the three words I can't say. Unless he says it first, I don't have enough courage to say them first.
 
“Kakashi, I um how should I say this? I know that we wer-”
 
Kakashi interrupted me by grabbing me and jumping in the air before a wave of shurikens landed where we was standing.
 
Sasuke was luckily on guard and grabbed Sakura and Naruto out of the way.
 
“Where did that come from?”
 
I looked around while we were still in midair.
 
I heard someone tsked, “Kakashi over there.”
I pointed towards the large doors of Konoha.
 
He left me! He left me in midair hanging! Guess he thinks I can handle myself up here. Oh wait, why am I still in midair? Oh duh, he jumped very high up.
 
As I was falling, I looked around, to the left where Kakashi went behind the large door and to my right. Yep, should've known. There was a shinobi over there, hiding in the tree.
 
Still falling, dang Kakashi can really jump! I took out my kunai and threw it to where I saw him.
 
Dang, it didn't even it him. It flew back at me,
 
Ah crappers. He must be from the Cloud Village. Cause I didn't know any other shinobis' who can turn the enemies weapons around without even touching it.
 
(A/N: I don't know what the Cloud's attacks are. But it looks like Sound ninjas doesn't it? I'm too lazy to look up on the net on what they can do)
 
I replaced myself with a log and moved behind the shinobi. I said Henge'd quietly into a bird.
 
Chirp, chirping my way over to him. I changed back and put my kunai against his neck.
 
“Oh come on man! You thought it would be this easy?” I told him.
 
He tried to elbow me; what an amateur. I should feel sorry for him. Nah. Used another replacement and appeared in front of him and socked him in the gut. He fell off the tree.
 
Kakashi appeared in front of me, carrying another guy under his arm.
 
“Looks like they're from the Hidden Village of Cloud.” Kakashi eyed their head plates.
 
The ninja tried to get up, I stomped a foot on his chest and bended down to his face. I flicked out my knife and played with it.
 
Don't know why Team 7 jumped. I thought they jammed already.
 
“Who're you looking for?” I said in a flat tone.
 
He didn't say anything. He looked away. Stubborn fool. I leaned more on his stomach and put the knife to his neck and let him bleed.
He `eeped.' Yes, we have a noob in our mist.
 
“What did you say?” I pushed the knife some more.
 
“Jehdi wanted you out.” He said quickly.
 
(Pronounced as Jeh-dee, not jeh-die)
 
“Who's Jehdi?” Kakashi asked me.
 
I searched through my memories and thought about the name Jehdi. Oh yeah, now I remember that scum.
 
“He's some rich guy who wanted me to make him a…weapon. Though I only tried once trying to make one before, I'm not going to risk it again. He offered me a lot of money, I said no. He didn't take no for an answer, so one day he up and ruined everything inside the shop. He still has a grudge on me, what a slow learner. Maybe I should call him out, eh K-chan?”
I looked up at him.
 
I stood up with my foot on this guy. A couple of jounin was jumping over here to see the commotion.
 
“We'll have to report this to the Hokage,” Kakashi said.
 
Iruka was the first to show up.
 
“What happened here?” he said quickly.
 
“Oh it was amazing Iruka-san! Yuri-san and Kaka-sensei caught two ninjas from the Cloud Village!” Naruto said, completely forgetting about who saved him.
 
Well, Iruka can figure it out himself. I stubbornly yanked the ninja up by the collar and transported myself to the Hokage's office. I can see he was busy doing nothing as usual but smoking his pipe.
 
I threw the guy on the ground, he `oofed.' I was sort of- Wait, no. I was full out pissed.
 
Why?
 
Because I was about to pour out my freaking feelings and heart to the guy. Man, kami has a funny way of showing how I was going to mess it up anyway. Oh well, I was still pissed at the attempted assassins. I crossed my arms and waited for the other two jounins to appear. It didn't take long, but I was tapping my shoe by now.
 
We reported what happened, I was emotionally tired. But I still had the adrenaline kicking. Hokage said I could leave and he made me leave the room. I knew they were going to talk about me.
 
I stomped out the door. Team 7 was outside the door. I went back to the entrance to pick up my other bag I left behind. Thank goodness no one stole it.
 
-Yuri's POV end-
 
Kakashi came out a few seconds later.
 
“Time to pack up Team 7.”
 
They perked up, “What do you mean Kaka-sensei?” Sakura asked.
 
“We're going to assist Yuri home. We'll meet back at the entrance.”
 
They cheered up immediately. Sasuke smirked. Naruto pumped a fist in the air and Sakura had a big smile. They zipped out of there.
 
`Yuri sure made an impact on them,' Kakashi went back to the gates.
 
“Yo K-chan,” Yuri lifted a hand.
 
“Didn't know you had enemies already.”
 
“Better watch out. I'm pretty deadly,” she put her fists up.
 
“What did you give them?”
 
“Ask them after they open it,” Yuri sat on her bag.
 
“The team is really excited about escorting you home.”
 
“They should be. They're getting out of Konoha's walls.”
 
Kakashi crouched beside her, “You don't look excited.”
 
“Neither do you. But I was just thinking about Kalong. He's waiting there for me. I know it,” Yuri said feeling low.
 
Kakashi put a hand on her shoulder, “And I'm waiting too.”
 
She looked at him, “Waiting? For what?”
 
Kakashi was just about to answer when Sasuke walked on over to them.
 
Yuri put on a cheerful face, “Sasuke the sugar lump is here! Finally!”
 
Sasuke just stared at her. She looked at him. He looked away. Yuri frowned and grabbed both his cheeks.
 
“Don't just stand there. You have to say `hello' or `yo' or something,” with each word she said she pulled on his cheeks.
 
Sasuke tried to pull her off but he was still too small.
 
“Yo,” he finally gave up and said something.
 
She let go of his cherry colored cheeks.
 
“Sasuke-kun! Are you ready?” Sakura skipped on over with Naruto trailing behind.
 
“Finally a real mission!” Naruto said.
 
Yuri picked up her two bags and threw it over her shoulder.
 
“You're ready to leave?” Yuri asked.
 
They nodded.
 
“Well you better keep your eyes open. We don't want you to lose your way here.”
 
 
---
Think I did a good job on this. Some of this, I already done when I was doing the first chapter. I'm hungry. I'm going to get a pan de sal. Thanks for reading! Chow!