Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Bachelor Life or Marriage ❯ Day 10: Small Talk ( Chapter 31 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Day 10:
Chapter 31
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto and that makes me sad.
 
Tenth day. Wednesday.
(6:31 am)
 
Poor Cinder-Yuri spent the whole night cleaning the house. Evil mothers. After she completed cleaning downstairs; Yuri went up to Naruto's room first. The blanket was off and wrapped around his legs, which was partly hanging off the bed. Naruto didn't notice a thing with her inside.
 
Sakura was easily sleeping muttering Sasuke's name. Yuri got a little irked hearing that. The last occupied room, the occupant was wide-awake, and he was quietly sitting on his bed watching her clean.
 
“What's in the package?” Sasuke attempting an actual conversation.
 
Yuri continued wiping the windows.
 
“You brought your katana but you leave your gift. You should've brought it with you so I can show you.”
 
“Show me what?”
 
“Show how to clean your blade by yourself. But when it comes to sharpening, I'll be the one to do it.”
 
“Why are you doing this?” he was still a little wary of her.
 
Sasuke saw her shrug, “Cause I don't want to see another person not take care of their weapons properly. Guess you're just going to have to wait till I come by to visit you.”
 
They were silent the rest of the time. Yuri finished cleaning his room. She put her rag in her pocket and opened the door.
 
“Thanks,” he said.
 
Was hell freezing over and my eyes were just closed!? Words of gratitude reached her and Yuri looked at him. She saluted to him with two fingers.
 
“Thanks for the heart-to-heart moment, Sergeant Sourpuss,” she cheered and quickly closed the door behind her before he took out his kunai.
 
`And last room to cover is my wholly sanctified room,' she turned the doorknob.
 
“My dear room I am back again,” she opened the door.
 
She stared at him, “What the heck are you doing here?”
 
Kakashi was wrapped up in her blanket and in her futon. Why couldn't he use his own futon? Where was his room anyway? She walked over to him and nudged him with her foot.
 
“K-chan get your own futon,” she nudged him some more.
 
She gave up on him and cleaned her room. Yuri pulled the futon with the dead weight Kakashi over to the clean side of the room.
 
“Sleeps just like the dead and he's supposed to be a ninja. Humph,” Yuri opened the window.
 
Cold summer air blew in and Kakashi shivered and rolled over. Yuri clapped her hands.
 
“All done here. Just needs some fresh air in this room, I'll leave the window open for now, and start working on that roof,” Yuri said not even noticing the shivering guy.
 
Yuri turned around to hear him groaning awake. He sat up sleepily and looked at her.
 
“I was having the best dream ever then it turned really cold,” he said groggily.
 
“Dreaming in my room I think not, K-chan. Now what are you doing sleeping in my room?”
 
Kakashi lied back down and covered himself, “Well no one showed me my room. I figured yours was the best option. You're not using it. I'm going back to sleep. Plus it's…” he mumbled back to sleep.
 
Yuri knitted her brow; shrugged at his cuteness, and jumped out the window to finish her last chore. She didn't know why but she liked his answer.
 
/-/-/ Back at the Slide /-/-/
(12:02 pm)
 
Team 7, Kakashi, and Yuri were at the slide. Back to saying goodbyes again.
 
“Once again let's try this again. Thanks for taking me home guys. I didn't know staying only a week would be filled with blah blah blah. Thanks again,” she waved her hand around.
 
This time Team 7 wasn't gloomy like the last time they tried to say goodbye. Hugs, kisses, or crying were not inserted into this scene. Team 7 left them alone and jumped to the other side.
 
“You're coming back to Konoha right after you visit your other father right?” he asked her.
 
“I did promise you K-chan. What are you gonna do if I don't come?” she put her hands on her hips and looked smuggedly cute standing there.
 
Hey don't look at me, that's what Kakashi thought.
 
“I'll just kidnap you and bring you to Konoha,” he easily said.
 
“Should I start writing the ransom note then?” Yuri smiled.
 
Kakashi pulled her to him. On the other side of the canyon, they heard the team's catcalls.
 
“Oooooh woo! Woooo! Woo! You go Kaka-sensei!” Naruto yelled.
 
Yuri and Kakashi laughed and he pulled his mask down again. Naruto squinted and looked at Kakashi. Naruto jumped up and down.
 
“Naruto if you keep jumping like that, I'm going to push you down the slide,” Sakura said.
 
“But! But! Look he's taking off his mask!”
 
Their heads turned to Kakashi's head, snaps crackles and pop! Being a mile away doesn't help see what he looks like.
 
“I can't see his face. He turned his back to us,” Sakura drooped.
 
They finished soul kissing and Kakashi looked at her.
 
“I think I missed that third kiss. How about a fourth one?”
 
Yuri grinned, “Now that's something I can agree with.”
 
“Three days,” he said.
 
“Three days for what?” she was confused.
 
“That's how long I'll wait, then I'll kidnap you,” he stated.
 
Yuri stepped back from him. Kakashi held her hand.
 
`See K-chan in action or see action later? This is a tough decision,' she thought.
 
“Well I'll do my best not to be late K-chan. I see your students are waiting for you on the other side. I'll see you when I see you. Try not to miss me too much,” she shook his hand.
 
Kakashi stepped near the edge barely touching her hand. Kakashi was the last one that went down the slide. Yuri waved when he was on the other side. They waved back and hopefully didn't forget how to get to Konoha.
 
Smuggedly isn't a word and soul kissing is just a French kiss.
I don't know why but Writer's block just keeps on sleeping over at my house. This is the shortest chapter I ever done. But thank god I finished.
Thanks for reading.