Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Blood of the Orochimaru ❯ Mental Shock ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note:  I will sometimes add "outtakes" at the end of a chapter.   These are just little spoofs on the story, and me poking fun at my own work.   Weither or not there will be one at the end of this chapter, I'm not sure.
~Yuugi-chan

    The scene that greeted Sakura was one that would be burned in her brain for all enternity.  Blood was smeared and spattered all over the walls and ceiling, and the sight of it rendered Sakura's brain useless.  She couldn't move, she couldn't run, she couldn't even turn away.  All she could do was just stand there, staring...

    Naruto was off somewhere getting some more ramen, so Sasuke was left by himself to wait.  Not that he minded.  Gave him a chance for some peace in quiet away from Naruto.  He was just about to close his eyes to blot out the world when a blood-curdling scream reached his ears.  'Great,' he thought, 'what did Sakura get herself into this time?   Probably saw a mouse or a spider.'   Nevertheless, he still went in to see what caused the commotion.
    When he opened the door, the smell of blood hung heavily in the air.  The scene was all too familiar, almost too familiar.  Sasuke shook his head to rid himself of the memory.  Sakura had collapsed to her knees and sat there silently, tears running down her face.
    "Hey, Sasuke, Sakura, where are you?"   Naruto had come back and was shoving food into his face while he called to them.
    Sasuke popped his head out a window.   "Naruto, get Kakashi!" he called down.
    Naruto looked up, "Why don't you do it yourself?" he whined.
    Sasuke glared at him, "Just go!"
    "No."
    Sasuke gave an exasperated sigh and threw a shuriken at Naruto's feet.   Naruto jumped back a bit.
    "All right, all right, I'm going!  Geez."

    By this point, Sakura was in a mental shock.  She was shaking her parents and telling them to quit playing around.
    "Come on Sakura, they're dead, there's nothing we can do for them now," Sasuke said, walking out of the room.
    She heard his voice, but just barely.   Like it was a small echo in the depths of space.  She turned around and looked at him.
    "They're- they're not really dead, are they?"  She asked, hardly audiable.
    Sasuke turned his head away and said nothing.  He didn't want to see any more.
---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------

Outtakes:

*Saskue throws the shuriken and it hits Naruto*
Naruto: X_x
Sasuke:  *not really caring* Oops...

Sakura:  They're- they're not really dead, are they?
*Sasuke takes out a stick and pokes at the bodies*
Sasuke:  Yup, they're dead.
Sakura:  0_o  You call that consolation?!
Soundfx:  Baff Bash Clobber
Sasuke:  Ouch...
-------------------------------- -------- ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------

Author's End Note:  I'm sorry if I didn't make Sasuke more Sasuke-like, but I haven't read the manga that long so, meh.  :/