Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Blood of the Orochimaru ❯ Memories Hurt ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3:
 
“Sakura, we can't stay here any longer, let's go,” Saskue said, pulling Sakura to her feet. The blood-tainted air was getting to him.
“NO! MOM! DAD! THEY NEED MY HELP! PLEASE!” Sakura was screaming now, running to her parents' lifeless bodies.
“Sakura, no!” Sasuke grabbed her by the arm, meaning to pull her out of the room, but he made the mistake of looking back…
 
“Why did you do this?!”
“To see what I was capable of.”
“To see what you were capable of?”
 
Sasuke felt his blood boil in rage, in hate, and in despair…
 
“Baby brother, you're pathetic. If you want to kill me, settle for hating me until you can! Hate me and live. Like the coward you are! Clinging to life without honor!”
 
“Sasuke-kun, my arm… That really hurts.”
Sasuke looked down. He was holding on to Sakura's arm so tight that his knuckles were white. He let go of her arm and shook his head violently.
Kakashi appeared on the blood-stained windowsill.
“What's going on? The exercise hasn't even started and you're all ready in, oh god…”
Kakashi scanned the room. `This is not good. They should have gone straight to the hokage instead of me.'
“Hey, what's going on up there?” Naruto was back, now breathless. Apparently, Kakashi had forgotten about the student who sent for him.
“Naruto, you might not want to come up here, seeing as you just ate,” Kakashi called back down to him. “Sasuke, take Sakura away from here, I'll inform Lord Hokage.”
Sasuke nodded shakily and lead Sakura out of her house by the arm. Surprisingly, she went without a fight this time. Almost as if in a trance.
 
Naruto saw Kakashi disappear from the windowsill just as his two teammates came out the door.
Seeing a blood-spattered Sakura, he asked what was happened. Sakura weakly lifted her head up and only said, “They're dead…”
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
Outtakes:
*Kakashi appears on the windowsill and slips on a puddle of blood and falls out of the house onto Naruto*
Sasuke and Sakura: -_-`
 
*Kakashi looks around the room*
Kakashi: Now, now, let's not lose our heads over this- *sees the headless bodies* oh.