Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Blood of the Orochimaru ❯ The First Effects of the Seal ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: If you are also reading the sequel, this chapter is the first appearance of the cursed seal's control over Sasuke.
-Yuugi-chan
 
 
The young couple woke up to the sound of arguing. A fight was raging between the team's two other members.
“I'll kill her!” a furious Ino screeched.
“That's not a very good idea. Just leave them alone for now!” a struggling Naruto said as he tried pulling Ino back by the arm.
Sasuke couldn't stand the noise, plus he had a bloody shirt he now had to take care of. Gently poking Sakura awake, he stood up. The argument suddenly stopped.
“Stay here Sakura. It's still not good to stand up in your condition and- oof!” Sasuke had the wind knocked out of him, cutting the rest of his sentence off. Ino had sprung upon him dragging the confused Naruto behind him. Weither it was the impact of Ino landing on him or the combined weight of her and his blond teammate that caused him to fall over, no one will ever know. Sasuke landed face first in the dirt.
“All of you get off me this instant!” Sasuke demanded, his voice muffled in the dirt.
“Ah! Gomen Sasuke-kun!” Ino chirped, sliding off him.
Sasuke lifted himself up off the ground and spat out a clump of dirt that had collected in his mouth when he landed. Snickering could be heard from behind him. Sakura was trying her best to stifle her laughter, but couldn't contain it for very long and was soon doubling over in laughter. Sasuke gave her a small glare and spat out more dirt. Once Sasuke deemed his tongue to be dirt-free, he picked up his shirt, planning to take it to a large pool of water.
Meanwhile, Sakura, being covered in blood, went to wash the grime off her body. She heard a rustle behind her and immediately punched the person in the nose.
“Naruto, you hentai! You're as bad as Kakashi-sensei! You little pervert!” she fumed as the victim of her punch tumbled into the water.
Sasuke poked his head out of the water rubbing his sore nose. He sweat dropped when he saw Sakura still accusing Naruto, now spouting obscenities out of her mouth. Sasuke made to get out of the pool, but Sakura heard the noise behind her and knocked the poor boy over the head and back under the water. Sasuke gave her an annoyed look when he popped his head out of the water once again. Sakura immediately stopped her tirade of colorful words.
“Ah! Gomen! Gomen! I didn't mean it Sasuke-kun! Gomen!” she frantically apologized.
Sasuke had turned bright red when he saw Sakura and turned around, his back facing her, to spare her some dignity. Sakura quickly got the concept of the gesture and immediately reached for her clothes. She gulped when she found out they weren't there.
“Um, Sasuke-kun?” she asked, submerging herself so only she could be seen from the neck up.
“Hai?” came the reply as the boy wrung out his wet, but clean shirt.
“My clothes are gone…”
“Sakura, I already know you're undressed. Don't announce it to the world.”
“No Sasuke-kun. I can't find them!”
Sasuke mentally cursed. “What do you mean you can't find them?”
“They're just not there anymore.”
Sasuke did a retake. He let out a colorful swear word Sakura had never heard before and plastered an angry look on his face. “I'll kill her…”
“That's just low Ino,” Naruto stated when Ino came back with Sakura's clothes.
“Serves her right,” Ino replied. “By the way, where'd Sasuke-kun go?”
“He left for the pool to wash off his shirt about the same time Sakura left. That's why she needs her clothes. Sasuke's going to kill you when he finds out about this.”
She was about to open her mouth in reply, but suddenly, an angry Sasuke came storming out dragging Sakura, who was now temporarily borrowing his shirt, by the wrist. Naruto ran and hid. Sasuke stopped in front of the blond girl.
“Give it back,” he snarled.
“Give what back?” she asked innocently.
Smack! A hand slapped Ino's face forcefully.
“I'll ask you again. Where did you put them?”
Ino was now sobbing. Her beloved Sasuke-kun had smacked her.
“Answer me!”
“Why do you care so much for her and not somebody more skilled?”
Sasuke smacked her again, “Maybe because she doesn't act like a stuck-up little brat! Now where are her clothes?”
Ino pointed to her bag. Sakura ran over, grabbed her clothes and disappeared out of sight. A few seconds later, she came out fully-clothed and with Sasuke's shirt. She tossed it over to him and he caught it. He gave a final glare at Ino, put on his shirt, and grabbed Sakura. She gave him a quizzical look and it was returned with a piercing stare.
“I need to speak to you. Alone,” he snarled out.
Sakura looked at him and jerked away when she saw a crazed look in his eyes. He grabbed her by the back of her clothes and pinned her against a tree. She made to punch him, but he swiftly caught her wrist. Sakura looked up at him in fear as the seal slowly spread.
“Please let go!” she pleaded to her teammate.
She got no response except a look of lust. He brought his wrist up to his mouth and kissed it, his eyes never leaving hers. Sakura became more desperate to escape when he gave her wrist a small nip. She started crying.
“Nani?” Naruto said in disbelief. “Baka!” He sent a blow to Sasuke's face and pulled Sakura towards him when she was released.
Sasuke seemed to have snapped out of his rampage and he put a hand to his forehead.
“My head feels like it's going to split in two…” he groaned. He walked over to his two teammates. Sakura buried herself deeper into Naruto's arms.
“She's afraid of you Sasuke,” Naruto explained.
“But I didn't mean to. I-“ Sasuke answered back but was cut short by Naruto.
“I know. She knows. She's just frightened, that's all. I think she'll come through.” Just then, his stomach growled. “Eh-heh-heh. I need breakfast. Ramen, here I come!”
Sasuke sweat dropped and looked at Sakura.
“Ah, Sakura, I couldn't control it. I don't know what's going on. Gomen,” he said as he reached out to touch her. She pulled away and turned her back to him. Sasuke silently crept up and put his arms around her. She jumped in surprised and tried to scramble away. “Gomen Sakura. Gomen…” Sakura stopped and looked at him. He was… crying. She had the sudden urge to comfort him. She reached up and wiped away a tear.
“Don't cry Sasuke-kun. It pains me to see you cry,” she said. He looked at her as she gave him a small smile. Naruto barging in and shoving ramen in their faces interrupted their moment. Sasuke and Sakura shared the same thoughts… damn!
 
Outtakes:
Sasuke falls face first in the dirt and suddenly gags.
Sasuke: Ugh, I think I just swallowed an earthworm…
Naruto: I heard they're supposed to taste good. Mind if I try one?
Sakura, Sasuke, and Ino all sweat drop.
 
Author's End Note: That chapter is probably my worst yet, but I'm running low on ideas. Basically, I have absolutely no idea where this is going… xx-Tsumi-Chan-xx, help!