Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Blood of the Orochimaru ❯ Feel My Wrath ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: I've started to dread writing new chapters for this story because I have really absolutely no idea where it's going and I'm badly running out of ideas. As I've said before, I'm really dragging through this and writing these chapters reluctantly. I really need ideas! So, because of this, this chapter will be rather short and this will also be the last. *Runs off crying into a corner*
-Yuugi-chan
 
Italics- thoughts
 
“I'm not going to wait that long!” Sakura declared. “You will die!” She charged him, but he disappeared. “Shit!” She threw her kunai to the ground. “God damn it! Come out you coward! Come out and fight me!” Naruto looked at her. She acted rather much like Sasuke did when his older brother was around. Sasuke had collapsed onto the ground, exhausted from Orochimaru's hold on him. Sakura started to run deeper into the forest, but Sasuke, even though his energy was still drained away, forced himself up and grabbed her by her arm.
“No,” he bluntly stated. “Don't.”
“Sasuke, let go of me!” she demanded. Sasuke shook his head.
“No,” he repeated.
“If you're not going to help me, then you're my enemy!”
“Sakura…” There was “poof” and Kakashi appeared. Sakura, still out of her wits, wrenched herself free of Sasuke's grasp, picked up the kunai, and ran towards the silver-haired Jonin. Sasuke latched onto her waist and pulled her back yet again.
“It's just Kakashi, Sakura,” he said, keeping the struggling girl from attacking their teacher.
“What's going on?” asked Ino, who was now over her paralysis from her fear of the snakes for the moment.
“This exercise has been shortened due to certain circumstances which I'm sure you are all aware of,” Kakashi replied. “The Hokage has ordered everyone to return back to the village.”
“What about Orochimaru?” Naruto asked.
“She has suggested that we refrain from finding him and engaging him in battle. She has ANBU trailing him now,” he responded.
“I don't care!” Sakura shouted. “I just want to see him dead!” She struggled to get free again. Sasuke swiftly knocked her out like he had done four years earlier, and soon her body went limp.
 
It was the middle of the night and Sasuke stood at the gates of Konoha Village. He was leaving again. He'll pay… Orochimaru will pay for all the pain he's caused Sakura. He will pay… And with that thought, he left the village without telling anyone where or why he was leaving. Except for one person that is. Kakashi sat quietly on a wall and watched the sixteen-year old leave the village's borders…
 
Sakura woke up the next morning to everyone in a panic.
“What's going on?” she inquired. Everyone froze at the sound of her voice. The whole room went silent.
“He's left…” was all Naruto said.
“WHY?!” she yelled back.
“We don't know.”
“Is anyone looking for him?”
“Not at the moment and I highly doubt they ever will again.”
Sakura sat quietly not knowing the real reason why the dark-haired ninja left. He left again. He left without telling me. He left to gain power again. He doesn't care. He doesn't care at all, and for that, he will feel my wrath…
 
Fin.