Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Blood of the Orochimaru ❯ Wait Until You Die ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: I'm exhausted. I have a huge summer reading project and finals are all this week. Anyways, I'm slowly dragging through this story, and if I don't get ideas soon, I'll have to take it down. Anyways, enjoy chapter 13.
-Yuugi-chan
 
Italics- thoughts
 
“Orochimaru!” Sakura called out, her voice echoing off the trees. “Show yourself! Come out you bastard so you can pay for what you did to my parents!” The three other ninjas watched from afar. A faint hissing was heard and the ninjas felt something slithering along their feet. Sasuke looked down. There, on the ground, hundreds of snakes were pouring towards the pink-haired girl. Sakura ignored them and listened intently at a louder and deeper hissing from in front of her. A giant snake, exactly like the ones team seven saw in the forest of death, slithered towards her, Orochimaru standing atop the giant serpent's head. Ino, who had been freaking out at the many snakes pooling around them, let out a small scream when she saw the legless creature rearing it's head up at the four of them.
“Ah, Sakura. Finally come to greet me?” Orochimaru asked, a faint hissing noise escaping from him when he finished his sentence.
“I haven't come to greet you, if that's what you think,” Sakura retorted, spitting blood out of her mouth.
“Still persistent even after the jutsu I cast on you?”
Sakura wiped her mouth on the back of her hand, “More than ever.”
“And I'd of thought with that stunt Sasuke-kun pulled this morning, you have slowed you down somewhat.” Sasuke narrowed his eyes.
“What you do to Sasuke-kun doesn't concern me, and vice versa.” Sasuke stared at her. What is she saying? At a motion from its master, the giant snake lowered its head and the pale-skinned man stepped off and alighted gently on the ground. He disappeared and reappeared in front of the advanced bloodline user.
“Maybe I'm not giving you enough incentive Sasuke,” Orochimaru mused, lifting Sasuke's chin up with his index finger.
“Don't touch me,” the unnerved Uchiha ground out.
“You're in no position to be giving me orders.”
“Let him go Orochimaru!” Sakura commanded. “Your fight's not with him.”
“I beg to differ,” he literally hissed out. Sasuke clutched the back of his neck in agony.
“Shit, not again!” Orochimaru released him and gave a small smirk.
“Tell me Sasuke,” he purred, “what is it that you desire?” Sasuke shook his head forcefully. “Is it to kill the vessel of the nine-tailed fox?” Sasuke groaned loudly in pain, then shook his head again. “Is it defeating your brother what you yearn for right now?” Sasuke fell to his knees, his hands digging deeply into the dirt, needing something to hold on to. “Is it your Sakura that you desire?”
“She's not mine!” Sasuke countered.
“Answer me Sasuke.” Sasuke gave a forced nod. “That's what I thought.”
“You snake.”
“You of all people should know that I don't find that an insult.” The corner of Sasuke's lip twitched upward in a small smirk.
“You should.” Orochimaru spun around and jumped out of the way, narrowly avoiding the giant snake's jaws.
“Nani?” At one point in their conversation, Sasuke had led the snake over towards his previous master with his eyes, and encouraged it to attack.
“Your lessons didn't do to waste, sensei,” Sasuke said mockingly.
“Hai, but even you can't remain in control for long Sasuke-kun.” Again, Sasuke smirked. He still doesn't realize whom he's dealing with.
“Maybe not, but my friend thinks otherwise.” A noise of tearing flesh could be heard from within the snake. Ripping through the scaly skin was Sakura, covered in the snake's bodily fluids.
“I'm sure you recognize that technique you son of a bitch,” seethed Sakura. “Bet you didn't think I could learn a skill just by seeing it done. Now release this jutsu from me before I do the same thing to you.”
“That's impossible,” replied Orochimaru, not at a grieved at the sight of his serpent mutilated. “Once that jutsu's in effect, it cannot be taken off. At least, not willingly. There are only two ways to stop it. Wait until it tears you apart from the inside, or kill be before it kills you. But, I'm afraid, the latter is also impossible. So we'll just wait it out until your lifeless body hits the ground.”
 
Author's End Note: Theoretically, Sakura can perform a jutsu just by seeing it. As states the site NarutoFan:
“Sakura is probably the only Genin that can control Chakra so well so it is never lost or wasted. This gives her total control over her techniques, so she can learn almost any Jutsu if she is shown how it is done.”