Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Blood of the Orochimaru ❯ Time to Oneself ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Italics-thoughts
 
“Nani? What's going on?” in asked in a demanding tone. “What did Sasuke-kun do?” Sakura thought back to the morning and buried her head in Sasuke's chest, hoping that his smell would make her forget. Sasuke looked at Naruto and Naruto looked back at Sasuke. Naruto mouthed, “What should I do?” Sasuke shrugged and ran his fingers through Sakura's hair. “Well, aren't you going to tell me?” Ino huffed, hands on her hips. Naruto sighed.
“Sasuke advanced on her,” he replied.
“Nani?”
“You heard me.”
“I know that, but I don't understand what you mean.” Sasuke rolled his eyes at her. She's rather thick, isn't she? Sakura nodded into his shirt, as if she knew what he was thinking, and she probably did.
“Sasuke tried to force himself on her,” Naruto said softly.
“Huh?” Ino said, not sure if she had heard him correctly.
“Ino, he tried to rape her.”
“That's a lie!”
“No it's not.” Ino turned to the other boy.
“Sasuke-kun, please tell me that it's not true,” she begged. Sasuke turned his head away and looked at the ground to avoid meeting her eyes.
“I wish I could,” he muttered under his breath. Sakura shuddered and clutched onto his shirt.
“Sakura, is that true?” Ino asked. Sakura didn't reply. “Sakura?”
“…”
“Is it?” Sakura swallowed and nodded, her eyes starting to brim with tears. They were all quiet for a moment until Sakura stood up and started walking away from them.
“Oi, Sakura, where are you going?” Sasuke asked, turning his head around to look at her. Sakura looked back over her shoulder.
“To find Orochimaru,” she replied.
“I wouldn't advise that.” She turned on him.
“And who are you to tell me what I am and what not to do? Personally, this between him and me! You don't want anyone in your affairs, and I want none in mine! I am not going to just sit around and wait until he shows up! I'm going after him, even if it means that I have to chase him to the ends of the earth!” she shouted and stormed off.
“Oi, Sakura, wait!” Ino called, getting up to go after her. A hand on each side of her grabbed her wrist. The boys pulled her back and shook their heads at her. Saksuke looked back in the direction Sakura was heading in. She needs some time to herself right now…