Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ But its Better if You Do ❯ If Only You Knew ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hello! I thank people for my recent reviews, your so good to me! ^_^
I DON'T OWN NARUTO! I use them for my own sweet pleasures, but sadly, they are not mine. N O F L A M E S P L E A S E!

Hinata rested her head upon Naruto's chest. He had been watching Jackie Chan's "Mr.Nice Guy" for the eleventh time. He and Hinata would always watch a movie before he went to work. It made her feel safer and loved. He thought the idea was stupid and useless, but she was his wife. What could he do?

"Ah, Hinata-Chan, its 5:45." He whispered, gently placing her head on the armrest.

She gave a sigh, "Please Naruto, call me when you get there."

He rose from the couch and dusted off his shoulders,"Fine, fine..."

Her eyes opened suddenly and she grabbed his hand, making his head turn and their eyes meet.

"Your going to be late again...aren't you, Naruto?" She asked.

He smiled weakly and tightened the grip of her hand. "...I gotta go. Bye." He kissed her cheek and let her hand drop.

"Bye...call me!" She called out as he walked out the door.

He looked back, "I will."

The dorr was closed shut, and there she was. Alone as could be. Naruto worked from 6:00 to 11:30, but he didn't usually come back until 12:00. Sometimes even at 1:00 A.M. in the morning, and he worked weekends at that. He worked as a security gaurd at Miyu Maiyu's Fun House, an illegal strip club that had been told as a mear "Night club."

He got the job from Shino, who was a bartender at the joint. They needed a bit more muscle and since Naruto needed some cash for their apartment and other needs, Shino hired him as a gaurd. Just a gaurd. He never went into the strip club.

Or did he?

Hinata shook her head and laughed. Ofcourse not, he loves me...He'd never do that...

The thought itself was abusrd. Naruto was a prevert when he was young, but now a full grown man of 22, he had left his immature habits behind. He had proposed to her at Ino and Shikamaru's wedding night. He seemed a bit tipsy, but Hinata knew he was serious.

She remebered their honeymoon and how Naruto was kicked out of every hotel and Inn of Cancun for giving a tourist a heart attack when using a transformation jutsu. She giggled, it took her a while to forgive him. Almost a day or so.

"Hey Mama" by Black Eyed Peas began to play from the pit of her jean's pocket. Her cellphone. But only one person was assigned to tha ring, and that person never called her.

"Sh-Shino?" She asked into the phone.

"Hello to you too, Hinata." He said simply, laughing slightly.

She blushed and laughed nervously with him, "I'm sorry, its just...you never called me before."

"First time for everything, Mrs.Umazaki." He replied.

"So, Shino-San...Why d-did you call me?" She asked him.

"Oh, yes, pardon me. I wanted to see if you could come to Miyu Maiyu's, to see your husband work in action."

She gasped, "Really? Oh Shino that would be wonderful!"

"Ahem, yes well. Aren't we excited? Ha, please bring a jacket, its quite cold tonight." He insisted.

"Yes, yes, I will! Goodness, I haven't seen him work ever since his first day. I'll be there in about fifteen minutes. OK?" She said, trying her best to hold her giggles of excitment.

"Alright then, good bye Hinata." He said.

"Bye, see you there Shino!" She exclaimed as she hung up the phone.

She reached for her Hello Kitty green jacket and put it on quickly, smiling wider every second. "I can't wait to see him! She shouted, rushing out the door.

At The Club

"I cam't wait until you see him, Hinata." Shino whispered coldly, wiping a wine glass.

"Hey, Shino, call Hinata for me will ya?" Naruto asked, sipping some sake from his cup.

"I did. Anything for her..."

Almost choking on his beverage his eyes widended,"Wha-?"

"I said I hate my coat. It's made of cheap fur."

He grinned and punched Shino's arm playfully, "Man, I wanna thank you for keepin' my secret."

The bartender frowned and looked away from him, "She will find out someday, Naruto."

"HEY! I was drunk okay?! I wanted to propose to SAKURA, not HINATA, I told you already!" He shouted, banging his glass on the table.

"Naruto, please. You scaring the guest!" Sakura said, smirking lightly.

Shino turned to them, ashamed at what he saw. Sakura upon his lap, nuzzling against his chest as he stroked back her vivid pink hair. She worked as a waitress, but a waitress in this club served more than just food. A toy leather whip would hang from her revealing uniform pocket, but she acted as if it were house keys; she just didn't care.

"I'll tell her eventually. Besides, this is the only way I can see Sakura." He said, kissing her pink locks.

He shurgged, adjusted his glasses, and walked to room where the drinks were kept. As he reahced for a bottle of red wine, he smiled to himself.

"Eventually is much sooner thank you think, Naruto." He mumbled.

Gee whilly! What will Hinata see? Will she forgive him thsi time? Does Sakura have the heart to lie for Naruto's lie? And what about Shino? A deep confession is made in the next chapter. Review ONLY if you liked/loved it. <3 Which I got a few mails of, I thank. I'm new so I don't allow complaints. O.o