Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ But its Better if You Do ❯ Exactly where You'd like Me ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hinata came walking (more like sprinting) to the club, breathing heavily. She was a bit surprised when Naruto wasn't at the door. Could he be inside the club?
She shook her head again. Married to Naruto for a year now, and she was already getting thoughts of an affair. She smiled when she saw Shino,still wearing his sunglasses at such an hour.
"Shino!" She exclaimed, frantically waving her hand in his direction.He raised his head to look at her and grinned, she was cute when she was clueless. He knew what he was about to show her would brake her heart for life, but he had no choice. Naruto had been lying to her from the day they were married, and she didn't suspect a thing. Shino had a theory of Hinata's affection toward Naruto:She wasn't in love with him, but his confidence. How he would stay strong through and through, keep fighting no matter what, a soul that would never die. He had too much pride to feel embarrased, and that's why she admired him. She would always blush and be nervous, she wanted as much pride as Naruto.
"Hello, Hinata. You look lovely." He commented, walking away and leading her inside.
Shino thinks I look lovely...How strange. She thought. He hardly complimented anyone, let alone her. Why was he like this? She thought it was best not to thuink about it and tightened her arm on Shino's.
He was shocked at her motion, but simply said, "Er-R-right this way."
The club was absolutely enourmous, looking nothing like it looked from the outside. The only light came from the colorful disco style boom boxes, and even then the joiint was still dim. Hinata stared at the gogo dancers in cages, stripping off all of their clothes for the men below them. She made a whimper of fear, hoping she wouldn't get confused for a prostitue.
"Oh yes!"That voice, Hinata thought. I know it anywhere...Neji stood behind a dirty blonde girl, who was dancing nude in front of him. She mearly laughed and whispered sweet nothings in his hear, making him smirk with delight.
"N-Neji?!" She shouted, walking up to him wide eyed.He couldn't help but tunr his attention to his cousin. How did she know he came here?"I c-can explain..." He stammered, trying to sound as innocent as possible.
She frowned, "Please, don't."
He rasied a brow at her, "Hinata I-"
She placed a finger on his lips and forced a smile, "Neji, it's your life. Not mine. Do what you like, I am here for Naruto and him only."
He swallowed hard and nodded as Hinata walked off arm in arm with Shino.
"Hinata, wait..." He said in a deep voice.
She turned to him still smiling.
"Thank you..." He muttered, facing the blonde girl.As she turned to leave again, the blonde girl started to giggle.
"Hon, you've got one weird cousin." She said, running a finger through his hair.He sighed, "Mm..."
Hinata was sitiing in a booth with Shino, constantly sipping from her glass of water. Shino licked his lips when she rubbed her fingers on the wet glass, getting an icth you couldn't scratch in God knows where. He mearly stomped his feet on the floor, hoping he would stop getting so excited.
"So, where is Naruto?" She asked hopefully.
Shino stared at her for a while, not knowing whether to answer or not. His heart thumped so hear against his chest his ribs started to hurt. This was it. The day she would find out. The day she would dump Naruto and move on with life. Perhaps find a new love...
"Hinata," He began.
"Yes?" She gave another vivid blush, making him bite his lip in a second thought.
"I...Hold on, I have a customer."
He jolted from hs seat and dropped something from his pocket that landed on the floor.She ducked under the table to see what it was, figuring it was a cellphone or something like that.
A gun.
She took the metal device in her hand, her fingers trembling near the trigger, when she heard Naruto's voice...
"Sakura, please, I said no more!"
Sakura...?! Hinata's heart sank, he was inside. And with Sakura at that. He knew he was enjoying himself, by the uncontrable laughs she heard from another side of the bar.She rose from the booth and hesitated to glance at the end of the bar, pressing the gun against her chest.
"N-Naruto?" She mouthed, eyes trembeling.
Naruto was half asleep with Sakura in his arms, her beautiful pink hair coressing his chin. Her pale fingers went through his bright blonde hair slwoly, smiling wide.
"Oh, my..." Hinata whispered, regreting at what she had seen...
He did lie to me...He doesnt love me...Thats it isnt it? This is why he comes home late. He never loved me, he always love Sakura.Flashbacks of Naruto and her spun through her mind, making her feel dizzy. She would fall and Naruto wouldn't catch her, no, not now. Not ever. She let herslef drop and closed her eyes, wanting to die and leave this horrible feeling behind her forever. There was no reason to live it if meant seeing Sakura with Naruto, no reason. She felt a breeze through her hair and closed her eyes, hoping the pain of the steel floors would go through her soon...
She realized that she hadn't hit the floor.
"Hinata, don't you ever scare me like that." She heard someone say.
Her colorless eyes shot open, "Sh-Shino-Kun?"
Shino Aburame's smile turned into a frown as he looked down at her, "Hinata, I think its time for you to know."
She took her shy fingers and rubbed them against his face,"I already know."
Shino didn't want to be the one to tell her, but he didn't want her to actually see Naruto with Sakura. He'd rather make a TV show about it to her then have her see something so depressing.
"It's strange..." She said, pressing her fingers together as he helped her up.
"..."
"I felt as if Naruto and I would last forever, but I guess..."
"..."
"I g-guess we weren't meant to be." She finished, her voice sounding as if she were to brake into tears.
"P-please, don't cry for him." He burst out.
She was surprised at him, "W-what?"
"It's just not right. He doesn't deserve you..."
"What...are you saing,Shino Ku-"
"I love you!" He shouted, the bar becoming instantly silent.
He loved her. Now that was so strange. So strange, it made her eyes twitch.
"I...oh, I-" She stuttered, she didn't know what to say. Shino had been her life long friend, nothing more. Atleast, thats what she thought...
"I understand. It's Naruto, isn't it?" he asked, smirking and raising a brow.
"No!" She yelled, locking her arms around his neck in a tight embrace.
"No...?" He replied, feeling her wet tears on his jacket.
"Shino, I should've known...I should've listened to you when said that he was drunk. I could have...I would have, but I just..oh Shino, hold me..." She pleaded, screaming into his chest.
"Shh, Hinata." He said cooly, swaying his fingers up and down her back. "Everything'll be alright."
She gazed from his chest and bit her lip,"R-really?"
He pushed her head back into his chest and mummered, "Really."