Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Cherry Blossoms ❯ Come Home ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Cherry Blossoms
By Kitsune Yarisha
 
A/N: “A promise is something to be kept, and it's only too bad that it took us so long to keep ours, huh, Sasuke?” Moments of surrender, persistence, defiance, confusion, and love blur the images of life into an endless stream. Sometimes, it is necessary to stop and merely observe life's script.
 
 
Dialogue Two: Come Home
 
Naruto: “To me… this is one of my first bonds. That's why I'm going to stop you!”
 
Sasuke: “Well then, I will break those bonds.”
 
Naruto: “Why does it have to be this way? All this time…”
 
Sasuke: “What? We've always been rivals, always been competing! What should it matter now that I want to go to become stronger?”
 
Naruto: “I've missed you…”
 
(Even then, though the words came from my tongue in such a foreign way, I knew that they were true. I had never said anything like that before…at least, until now.)
 
Sasuke: “…I'm going to go find Orochimaru, Naruto.”
 
Naruto: “That's just fine. I plan on taking you back with full force. I made a promise to both Sakura and myself. You should know better than anyone that I don't go back on my word!”
 
Sasuke: “Because, that is your ninja way! Your nindo! Prepare yourself, Naruto!”
 
(So it began. An endless struggle between two rivals…friends…brother…what ever we were to each other. It was to be concluded in a rain of tears in the Valley of the End.)
 
Naruto: “Please come home…”
 
 
To Be Continued.