Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Cherry Blossoms ❯ History Repeats ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Cherry Blossoms
By Kitsune Yarisha
 
A/N: “A promise is something to be kept, and it's only too bad that it took us so long to keep ours, huh, Sasuke?” Moments of surrender, persistence, defiance, confusion, and love blur the images of life into an endless stream. Sometimes, it is necessary to stop and merely observe life's script.
 
 
Dialogue Three: History Repeats
 
(The stares were penetrating. They peered pass both defenses. Our masks were not in place as our eyes met, scorching a trail across the air between us.)
 
Naruto: “Sasuke…”
 
Sasuke: “Naruto.”
 
Naruto: “It's been two long years, now.”
 
Sasuke: “Indeed, and so much has changed? Have you become the sixth Hokage now?”
 
Naruto: “No. I've been looking for you. Have you become Orochimaru's vessel yet?”
 
Sasuke: “No, I've been looking for you. If you have so much time to come and find me, then you should be training.”
 
Naruto: “Why look for me?”
 
Sasuke: “Or me…? I have yet to break my bond with you.”
 
Naruto: “I want you back at the village. You've tried once to sever our bond. You think you can do it now?”
 
Sasuke: “In truth, I do not know. With you, I don't know my limits.”
 
Naruto: “Well, I guess you'll just find out now!”
 
(And he did. If it was for better or worse, I'm still not quite sure.)
 
 
To Be Continued.