Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Cherry Blossoms ❯ The Crowd ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Cherry Blossoms
By Kitsune Yarisha
 
A/N: “A promise is something to be kept, and it's only too bad that it took us so long to keep ours, huh, Sasuke?” Moments of surrender, persistence, defiance, confusion, and love blur the images of life into an endless stream. Sometimes, it is necessary to stop and merely observe life's script.
 
 
Dialogue Four: The Crowd
 
(It came out of nowhere. A question that had been tugging at my mind was finally being voiced.)
 
Naruto: “Out of the crowd of strangers, how is it that I came by choosing you?”
 
Sasuke: “You choose me… because I am like you. We are similar.”
 
Naruto: “Oh, is that it? How so?”
 
Sasuke: “I have no parents. I want to surpass others. I have matured… Just like you.”
 
Naruto: “But we are still different, Sasuke!”
 
Sasuke: “Everyone is different and so are we. That is how we are who we are and we meet who we meet.”
 
Naruto: “You're right. Oh, they're here.”
 
(The rest of the team arrived…and you closed off.)
 
Sasuke: “Hn. How very annoying.”
 
Naruto: “Come on, Sasuke. It's just for a little while.”
 
(I love you…)
 
Sasuke: “Sakura's gotten clingy all over again.”
 
Naruto: “She's missed you a lot when you were gone.”
 
(I regret not saying it…)
 
Sasuke: “Is there anything else you want to say, dobe? You look thoughtful.”
 
Naruto: “No…”
 
(I regret it like nothing else…So I shall tell you, so you can know.)
 
 
To Be Continued.