Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Clippings and Snippets ❯ Finger Painting ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Finger Painting
By emeraldoni
Disclaimer: Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto, not me.
 
 
Here eyes were wide with horror disgust at the substance littering her body, soaking into her clothes, dripping off her limbs.
 
“Sasuke-kun,” She whispered, eyes glazed in shock, broken from the force reality had hit her with, “Why?”
 
His face was impassive despite his voice that held the mocking tint, “Why what, Sakura?”
 
She was silent, tears burning her cheeks, scalding her face and cutting her flushed skin as it pushed over trembling lips. Her hands, shaking so violently as to be blurred, swept around the clearing. Her eyes followed, as mistake that brought her to her knees, rocks digging into the barely protected patella.
 
“Oh, that?” Said Sasuke, “They were in my way, Sakura. I'm sure you can understand that.”
 
Sakura shook her head back and forth as she stared up at him, “Sasuke-kun…”
 
It covered her body and face, a macabre painting with a hint of childlike innocence. She cursed her self for allowing him to do what he did. She cursed him. She cursed her self.
 
“They were innocent, Sasuke-kun. Innocent…”
 
Sasuke's voice was hard as he answered, “No one is innocent, Sakura. Not you, not me, no one. Surely you should know that by now.”
 
“They were just children,” she whispered.
 
Sasuke was silent, striding over to her and pressing a finger to her cheek, swirling her tears with the red, a morbid display of beauty. Little whorls and swirls sweeping over her skin, speckles disappearing under his twisting fingers as she became his canvas of pain; and she just held still, frozen eyes locked with his traveling ones, roaming over her body.
 
“Sakura…” he murmured, index trailing down her neck, caressing her clavicle and circling her shoulder, “It matches you hair.”
 
A shudder racked her form, “You're sick. Sick, Sasuke, sick.”
 
A small, preoccupied smile—barely noticeable—slid over his face, “Perhaps.”
 
She softly grasped his hand, eyes pleading for release, to be left to her own misery and her own devices.
 
“No, Sakura, allow myself to be selfish for once, allow me to be young.”
 
“You're always selfish, Sasuke-kun. Always…” Sasuke paid no heed, instead talking over her.
 
“After all, even I like to finger-paint every once in a while.”
 
Oooo000OOO000oooO
 
A/N: Drabble night tonight. It might have something to do with my aversion to having to work tomorrow. I really don't want to. Anyway, this one might be a little disturbing to some, but oh well. Please review and al that good stuff.
 
Until next time…
 
emeraldoni