Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Clippings and Snippets ❯ Mischief Beforehand ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mischief Beforehand
By: emeraldoni
Disclaimer: Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto, not me.
 
`I can't do this.'
 
“I-I can't d-do this… N-Neji.”
 
His eyes looked up at here, impassive but soft at the same time, his uncovered brow glaring at her with a harshness that twisted at her chest.
 
“Neji…” Her voice felt sad, despairing almost, and she knew this too. They couldn't do this. This just couldn't happen. No matter how much she pined after this…this…thing they had, she could not allow it to pass.
 
“We have to stop… W-what if w-we're caught?”
 
She felt a released puff of breath against her shoulder, her skin prickling at the promise of pleasure that would never come, “Hinata-sama… please.”
 
Her hands quivered, and she had to fist them tightly to keep from caressing his cool cheek, “Don't call me that.” She whispered, throat constricting in a thoroughly unpleasant emotion. Neji straitened even more at the sound of her voice, his body so close, his eyes mere inches away from hers.
 
“How can you say that? How can you ask that of me, then push me away?”
 
Hinata averted her foggy orbs to the rough wooden floor, all too aware of his proximity and the fact that Neji was kneeling in-between her sprawled legs.
 
“W-what if we get c-caught? N-Neji…”
 
His hands twitched, gripping her waist slightly as if to never let go, warm calluses against her toned abdomen.
 
“We won't get caught.” And his voice was stronger now, his face determined. He got up, pulling away, and Hinata found she already missed his body heat, the feel of his figure against hers. She felt like crying.
 
Yet as his hand appeared before her nose, spread in an offering, a choice, Hinata felt her heart un-wring itself.
 
“A-are you s-sure?”
 
His lips twitched, but other than that his features revealed nothing else, “I am certain.”
 
“W-well… okay.”
 
And she grasped his hand, allowing him to pull her up into his waiting embrace.
 
“There's a shed out back no one goes into…”
 
Hinata gasped, “Neji! N-no!”
 
Neji smirked, “How about my room then? The door locks, and I have curtains.”
 
Hinata smiled, pecking his cheek, “Perfect.”
 
“They shouldn't mind too much.” Neji muttered softly, staring ahead as they began to walk, “Our wedding is only in a few days anyway.”
 
Hinata just laughed.
 
Oooo000OOO000oooO
 
A/N: Okay, so maybe that was a bit OOC and unprecedented, but I couldn't help myself. I just had to drabble.
 
I think I'm addicted, but fear not, my GaaxSaku story followers! I will do the next chapter soon. I think I have a paragraph started. But not until the weekend, at least. Finals are this week, and this was just a brief respite from the boring work of finishing my painting for art (only a week to do it! How idiotic! American Gothic parody too; freaking huge!)
 
Until next time…
 
emeraldoni
 
PS: I came up with this idea, if anyone wants to participate (doubtful). Give me a keyword or idea, and I will write a drabble on it. Maybe it will be able to pinpoint my writing and offer me a challenge. So, message me, or review, and I will write a little thing for you. I guess its kind of like a request thing.