Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Couple Trouble ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is my first fanfiction, nd I m not Geany 101 I am Mrs. Hatake. Geany 101 is letting me borrow her account, but she helped on the fanfiction so don't solely blame me if it sucks!! By the way BACK OFF KAKASHI IS MINEEEEEEE!!!!
Starts now…
 
Naruto walks into the hospital to find out if Hinata is ok. Upon entry he sees that she is still unconcious from Neji's attacks.
I hate that Neji. Hate hate hate hate HATE him! Naruto thinks to himself. Wait…. why exactly do I hate
Neji so much? This is Hinata! A girl who's too shy to even talk to me!! Could it b that I like her?
He looks at Hinata who's eyes begin to open, as he watches he forgets everything he was thinking, and was just happy that's she's alive.
“N…Naruto? What are you doing here?” Hinata asked in a small quivering voice with a slite sound of pain In it.
“what's it look like Hinata?! I'm here to visit you! Believe it!” Naruto said holding out a piece sign, while thinking Neji is soo dead!! That jerk!
Hinata smiles at him.
“I will kill Neji for harming you!!! Im fighting him for sure during the next exam! Believe it!” Naruto says confidently.
Oh Naruto…she thought as she smiled and nodded.
“You boy!” came a harsh voice, “Out of this room! That girl needs her sleep!”
Naruto turns around and walks out past the nurse who was making him leave.
“Bye Hinata.” Naruto says as he walks out of the room, and she falls asleep again. Ill beat Neji! Believe it.
 
To be continued…