Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Couple Trouble ❯ exclusive ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok well according to Geany 101 this story isnt funny like its supposed to be so right now im gonna do the exclusive scene we made up for the end. You may not find it funny, but its a whole different story if you love Rent and Naruto like Geany 101 and i. Anyway the exclusive scene is what really happened before the preliminaries. Enjoy
Exclusive scene starts now..
 
Everyone is gathered around listening to the proctor of the second exam.
Suddenly Kakashi sensei put out his arms, moved his right foot in front of his left, and sang Mucho Masturbation!. Guy Sensei looked at him
Auditioned for Mark! Ha! I beat you hands down in the good character division! I was Rogers understudy! Guy Sensei said confidently.
Then Lord Hokage turned around and said The both of you need to quiet down considering I actually got Angel! Then I became Hokage!
Lord Hokage would you mind? After all I got Maureen but had to pull out. The second proctor said. I was great! then she began to sing, Every single day I walk down the street I hear people say baby so sweet.
Still doesnt hold a candle to my Ill cover you. Guy sensei said. Then began singing, You be my house, ill be your shelter. Just pay me back with one thousand kisses.
Suddenly everyone burst into song.
They began singing La Vie Boheme from Rent. Kakashi Sensei started it by singing To days of Inspiration, Playing Hookey, Making something outta nothing, the need to express to communicate! To going against the grain, going insane, going mad! and he keeps going.
After Kakashi Sensei finishes Kurenai Sensei jumps up and sings, So thats five miso soup, four seaweed salad, three soyburger dinner, two tofu dog dinner, and
eheh one of the Jonin said.
Then Guy Sensei goes in front of the students and says To marijuana!
Most sudden of all was that Lee jumped in front of everyone and sang Now who could foretell that it would go so well, but sure as I am here that dog is now in doggy he..
Lee! Dont you dare! Guy Sensei shouted.
But Guy Sensei! You said to marijuana! Lee argued.
I did nothing of the sort! He said.
Guy Kakashi Sensei said. Lee is correct. You did say that. Which is wrong considering that line is written for Collins, not Roger as you suggested was your character.
Is that what you said Guy? Lord Hokage asked. Your part was Collins, not Roger.
Well Collins is still more important a character than Mark. Guy Sensei insisted.
Not true. Kakashi Sensei said. Mark has more songs and solos than Collins.
That probably why you didnt get the part. Guy Sensei said.
who said I didnt? Kakashi Sensei said. I wouldve, but I became leader of cell 7 the day before call back auditions.
And you attempt to call me a liar. Guy Sensei said.
Considering you did lie, and I didnt. Kakashi Sensei replied.
Kakashi Sensei! Can we get back to the exam! Naruto shouted in anger.
All the commotion stopped, and everyone got back into place, as the second proctor, a little ashamed at letting herself get carried away in such a manner, resumed speaking.
 
A/N: hope u liked it ill get back to the story in the next chapter, and Geany To wine and beer!
P.S. KAKASHI IS MY MAN NO ONE ELSES!!! GOT THAT!