Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Couple Trouble ❯ The kiss ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok I no that fight scene wasn't exactly like a real Naruto fight scene, but hey I m a girl! Don't expect too much blood and gore from me! I started this story so I could make it a romance, so that scene was pretty good, and Geany 101 liked it. So well ya! I STILL LOVE KAKASHI!! No one really should get their hopes up of me changing that fact for a loooong time.
Chapter 5 goes now….
 
Naruto rushed off to Hinata's room at the hospital as soon as he got to his senses.
He didn't care who else had become chunin, and what had happened to anyone else.
When he got there Hinata was laying in her bed resting, while reading.
“Hinata!” Naruto shouted when he was right at her room.
She jumped then seeing who had said her name she relaxed herself, and smiled.
“Naruto…” Hinata said quietly.
“I've got awesome news!” Naruto said happily.
“Wh..what is it?” Hinata asked still shy, and quiet.
“I beat Neji! Easily too. He was no match for me!” Naruto said happily. “I really studied, and you were a lot of help!”
“Naruto that's just wonderful! Except how did I help you?” Hinata asked.
“I'm not sure, but I just know you did!” Naruto said. It was the need to get back at Neji for what he did, probably at least. Naruto thought.
“Well now its my turn to surprise you.” Hinata said, then smiled.
Slowly she hoisted herself up from her bed, and slowly walked across the room towards Naruto. As she walked she was shaking, and at times she'd have to lay a hand on anything stable in the room.
When she finally reached Naruto her legs gave out, and as she was about to fall he caught her, and helped her back up.
“There's one last thing I'd like to tell you.” Naruto said to Hinata.
She looked up at him.
He smiled, grabbed her hands, and kissed her.
She looked up at him, and said “I think that's the best thing I've ever heard”
 
Where Sakura was
 
Hmm I haven't seen that jerk Naruto since the preliminaries, and today was the exam.
I wonder what he's up to. After all he always follows me around. Sakura thought.
“Maybe Kakashi Sensei knows.” Sakura wondered aloud. “Well I bet Kakashi Sensei is at the hospital considering the exam was today and Naruto probably got beat up.”
Sakura walked off to the hospital hoping to find Kakashi Sensei.
“Yo pink hair!” a nurse, who just happened to be Yuna, screamed. “Why are you here?”
“Oh well I'm Haruna Sakura. I'm looking for my sensei.” She explained.
“Which one is it?” Yuna asked bluntly.
“Hatake Kakashi.” She answered quickly.
“Yes he's here.” Yuna said. “I'm not exactly sure where, but all the people that came from that exam are on the top floor. So that would be your best bet.”
“Thank you miss ummm…”
“Misses Strife.” Yuna implied.
“Oh well than you Misses Strife.” Sakura corrected.
“Now if you'll excuse me I must go and retrieve Miss Hyuga's dinner.” Yuna said, then mumbled, “The poor dear pushing herself to walk today.”
Sakura watched Yuna walk off.
Miss Hyuga… Sakura thought as she began to walk off to find Kakashi Sensei She must mean Hinata, but what was that about pressuring herself to walk today? Perhaps I should go see her.
Then Sakura changed directions, and headed to Hinata's room.
Right when she got there she figured out where Naruto was.
There he was kissing Hinata.
“No way!” she shouted.
They both looked at her.
 
A/N: Well hope you liked this chapter. Now since you probably couldn't figure this out Yuna is based of Geany 101. So ya. Geany 101 made up the character, and everything. Thx for reading this far into my story for those of you who liked it plz review. I mean c'mon! 5 chapters, and no reviews! Dang people!