Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Couple Trouble ❯ A change ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi, so I extremely hope u like this story cuz my writing will not stop. lol well plz review!. The only review I have is from Geany 101, so it looks like I reviewed myself.
And…GO!!…lol…
 
“Sakura what are you doing here?!” Naruto shouted.
“Ow” Hinata mumbled. “Hurt my ear.”
“Oh sorry.” Naruto apologized, still Holding Hinata's hands. “I think you should go back to your bed.”
“I know its not exactly my buisness, but I agree with Naruto, you still look weak.” Sakura said.
Hinata looked at the floor, than nodded. Naruto helped her walk back to her bed, and she laid back down.
“Sakura what are you doing here?” Naruto repeated.
“Oh.” Sakura said seeing that she was being acknowledged. “Well I came here looking for Kakashi Sensei, but than I ran into this nurse, Misses Strife, and…”
“Misses Strife.” Hinata repeated, then looked at Naruto. “That's Yuna, the nurse who threw you out.” She looked at Sakura, “She said something about my intention to walk didn't she?”
“Well not intentionally.” Sakura replied. “Misses Strife was worried actually.”
“She needn't worry.” Hinata said. “It's her moods.” She laughed.
“Why exactly is she so moody?” Sakura asked.
“I don't really know. She's always nice when she talks to me, but she has a thing about Naruto, she always kicks him out.” Hinata answered.
“Oh ok well, I think I should leave now.” Sakura said.
“Eh you can stay.” Hinata said. “But Yuna will be here soon with my dinner.”
“Yeah she said that. That's when she left.” Sakura said. “That may have not made much sense, but still she said she's supposed to bring you dinner.”
“Actually Yuna likes to talk, but many of the patients don't like her stories so she volunteers to do practically everything for me, just so she can tell me stories.” Hinata said.
“Really?” Sakura asked. “What are they about?”
“Well actually they're not very good, but I don't mind listening to them.” Hinata admitted. “At this point it's just fun to have a lick of company.”
“You two should go.” Yuna said. “I thought you, were looking for your teacher.”
They looked over Yuna had appeared next to Sakura at the door, with Hinata's dinner.
“Yuna, can't you let them stay. Just this one time?” Hinata asked.
“I'm sorry Hinata, but your friends always seem to show up at the end of visiting hours.” Yuna explained. “I have to follow the rules it's for your own good. But I tell you what I'll find out how much longer you have to be in the hospital I think it's only about a week or so.”
“Oh” Hinata sighed lightly. I'm better off here than at home. At least here I'm respected. She thought.
Yuna smiled, and gave Hinata her dinner.
“Alright well we should be going I suppose.” Sakura said. “C'mon Naruto you imbiscile. Bye Hinata!”
Sakura Grabbed Naruto's arm, and lead him out of the room as he shouted “See ya Hinata! I'll be back tommorrow!” and left Hinata to think about her, and Naruto's new found relationship.
Naruto… a romantic? That's not him..it's…it's so wrong! Yet it's so weird, and it makes me look at him so differently. Sakura thought, as Naruto pried his arm from her grip.
“Hey I can lead myself home you know!” He shouted.
She glared at him, and walked off.
She needs a reality check that I don't like her anymore, Hinata is my girl now! Naruto thought.
 
What Hinata did.
 
As Hinata ate her dinner, she thought of her, and Naruto's kiss.
As she sat there she wondered what he thought of it, and what would happen next.
That had been the best thing she could remember happening to her.
Throughout her dinner she couldn't stop thinking of what had happened, and she smiled when she did.
“Miss Hyuga.” Yuna said, out of nowhere, and appearing at the door. “There's a gentleman here who insists he must talk to you.”
“There's no problem there. Not for me at least you always kick the people out.” Hinata laughed.
“Just for that, I'm gonna make your visitor take your settings back to the cafeteria.” Yuna explained. “Now I must be off.” Hinata looked at her inquisitively (A/N: I love using words like that. They confuse my friends). “Well my wonderful husband just bought me the Rent soundtrack, and I'm still trying to memorize La Vie Boheme, and The Tango Maureen.”
“Wonderful.” Hinata said sarcastically.
“Anime character.” Yuna muttered, “Absolutely has to point out the obvious.”
Then she walked out singing “To going against the grain, going insane, going mad!”
Point out the obvious…? Hinata thought.
Then Kiba walked in with Akamaru.
“How you doin' Hinata?” He asked.
“Ummm…ok I suppose. What are you doing here?” Hinata asked.
“There's something I wanted to tell you.” He said.
She looked at him shocked, and inquisitive. “Well what is it?”
“Here?” he asked. “With the door open like that.”
“I'm not able, and not allowed to leave this room.” Hinata replied.
“Oh well.” He sighed. “I think…”
“Hinata!” A voice screamed from across the room.
“Oh no. Gin.” Hinata gasped.
“Who's Gin?” Kiba asked.
“She's my night nurse. I think she holds a grudge against me. She's evil towards me.” Hinata explained. Not nearly as bad as Neji though…thank god. She thought.
“Boy out!” Gin roared.
Akamaru whimpered, Kiba waved bye at Hinata, and left thinking I suppose I'll have to wait to confess I love her….
Hinata fell asleep thinking of the kiss, and her conversation with Kiba.
 
What Sakura did
 
As she walked home she wondered why she felt so strange. Only Sasuke had made her feel this way before.
NO WAY! I absolutely cannot like Naruto! He's such an idiot! What is up with today? Hinata kissed Naruto, I had to witness it. Most of all there's this strange feeling I have. I don't feel sick maybe I should lie down, or rest or something…She thought furiously trying to scratch the feeling.
 
A/N: Hope u liked the chapter. I no its totally unlikely, but hey a lot of ppl write unlikely things.