Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Couple Trouble ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Alright this is my 7th chapter, and this has only taken a few days. But after being able to write so much I came to a time where I could not think of anything to write with this story so I began another one, but now I'm back here so ya.
Begins…
 
For the next few days Naruto spent as much time as possible with Hinata.
Sakura on the other hand avoided Naruto at all costs. She feared if she saw him again that feeling would come back, but then again she wanted to see him so bad.
It didn't matter.
The next day cell 7 started training again, so she'd have to see him.
I wonder where Naruto is… Sakura thought as she walked around getting fresh air. I've been so…different lately. I hate it. Lately whenever anyone tried to talk to her she quickly found a reason to leave the conversation. She didn't feel at all like talking to anyone, but Naruto. Not even Sasuke. She'd confine herself to her bedroom, and read all day. She wouldn't be outside right then had her parents not been hassling her to get out of her room. And now I have to go back to training tomorrow. Then I'll have to see Naruto. She winced slightly, and kept walking, doing her best to keep from thinking about Naruto.
 
The next day
 
Sasuke was the first to get to their meeting-spot that day, and Naruto was second, he'd stopped at the hospital to see Hinata. Sakura was the last of them, discluding Kakashi Sensei of course.
She slowly approached her teammates. All she could think was of how she'd been feeling lately.
Of the two figures in the distance she only watched one as she neared them.
The night before she decided she had to give up to the fact that she now liked Naruto, no matter how little or large. At least this way it had more of a chance of working out then her, and Sasuke.
She waited anxiously for her sensei to come, and break the silence between the three of them.
Finally after what, to her, seemed like years of silence, Kakashi Sensei showed up.
“Morning!” Kakashi Sensei said.
“You're late, and it's becoming more than aggravating!” Sakura snapped. They all stared at her. She let out a low growl. “What you know we all feel like that.” She sneered at her teammates.
“Calm down Sakura.” Naruto said. “I've seen you mad but never like this!”
Her eyes widened realizing what she'd just said, and done. “I'm so sorry sensei!” She said putting a hand on her chest. “I have no idea what happened!”
Kakashi Sensei forgave her, and they got to training.
At lunch Sakura sat facing Sasuke next to Naruto, but watched Naruto through the corner of her eye. Sasuke realized this, and wondered why. He'd become accustomed to her watching his every move. Why the sudden turn of events, he had to find out.
At the end of the day, she ran off as soon as Kakashi Sensei released them.
Naruto, and Kakashi Sensei went off to the hospital.
Apparently Kakashi Sensei knew Yuna's husband, who was a sound ninja along with his sister, he'd heard so much about.
When the two walked into the hospital Yuna was standing with a man at the door. He had silver hair like Kakashi Sensei's. He was wearing a sound headband, and ninja clothing.
“Hello Kakashi.” Yuna said. She realized Naruto was standing next to him. “And you boy.” She continued in a colder tone. “If you're here for Miss Hyuga she's not in her room.”
“Where is she?” Naruto asked immediately.
“Walking around the hospital exercising her legs.” Yuna answered.
“Hey Kakashi.” The man standing with Yuna said.
“Kadaj.” He replied nodding.
“Do you remember how I was telling you about my sister Lulu?” Kadaj asked.
“Yeah. You certainly talk about her enough.” Kakashi Sensei said.
“Well she's in town, and I'd love for you to meet her.” Kadaj replied as he leaned against the receptionist's desk.
“It wouldn't be too much of a hassle.” Kakashi Sensei said. “I guess I can spare the time.”
“I'm gonna go find Hinata.” Naruto said, then walked off into the halls.
“That's the boy you hate?” Kadaj asked his wife, who nodded.
“Yuna you hate my student?” Kakashi Sensei asked.
“He's a pain to deal with every single day.” Yuna said.
“I deal with him every day, and I've known him longer.” Kakashi Sensei said. “He's not too much of a hassle.”
She simply rolled her eyes.
Meanwhile Naruto found Hinata, and they went back to her room.
“So how was training today?” Hinata asked. She'd been spending so much time with Naruto that she was no longer shy around him.
“Fine, but Sakura was acting strange the whole day.” He answered.
They discussed the incident in the morning, and Hinata had some interesting insights, but they still couldn't figure out exactly what had happened.
 
What Sasuke did
 
Ever since lunch he couldn't get Sakura off his mind. Luckily he was able to long enough to put on a convincing façade.
Naruto no longer liked Sakura, but he liked him. What'd happened since the chunin exams?
He could only wonder.
But why was he even wondering? He didn't care about Sakura…or did he?
 
A/N: Alright finally got trough this chapter which is the bridge from all my beginning ideas to my other couple trouble ones so that's it. Hope you all liked it! R&R!