Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Couple Trouble ❯ Who is Lulu? ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok a few announcements. 1. Any Inuyasha fans plz check out my account buddy's fic. 2. Kadaj's hair is shoulder length, and strait. 3. I'm really slim on ideas so if you have any ideas of what you'd like to read during this fic plz tell me. And 4. BACK OFF LARAINE! KAKASHI IS MINE! Thank you.
Chapter 8…
 
Sasuke thought, and thought, and well…thought, considering he doesn't do much else.
He continued to fool his teammates, and sensei using an extremely convincible façade, still something bugged the heck out of him, something about the fact that lass of Sakura's attention was being focused on him… much less.
He was about ready to go find Ino just to make Sakura jealous when he realized it was somewhat… no no very important he get a hang on his life.
After quite enough thought he decided he should talk to someone…but who?
 
At the hospital
 
Kakashi Sensei walked through the hospital attempting to find Kadaj who'd told him to meet him there, if that made sense.
He turned a corner, and practically ran into Sasuke.
“Hello Sasuke, what brings you to the hospital?” Kakashi Sensei asked. “Looking to fight Naruto?”
“No.” Sasuke answered carefully choosing his words. “I was hoping to see you here actually.”
Kakashi Sensei looked down at his student. “Hmm… why's that?”
“I need some advice.” He answered. “You see I know someone, who had another someone chasing him for a long time, and now she's focused on someone he dislikes, and he's becoming…jealous.”
His sensei opened his mouth to say something when Gai Sensei jumped out from behind a corner, and yelled “You gotta tell her man! You can't just stand back, and let someone move in on her! You gotta confess your feelings, otherwise you'll be left in the dark as you lose your love!” He went into some kinda long drawn-out love speech.
Afterwards both Sasuke, and Kakashi Sensei were shocked.
“I didn't ask you.” Sasuke said amazed at his sudden outbreak.
“Well fine then!” Gai Sensei said obviously offended. “I'll go tell Lee the same thing, he's in love with that Sakura girl anyway.” Sasuke's eyes widened, as jealousy rose within him.
“I have somewhere else to be.” Sasuke said, then walked off.
Gai Sensei and Kakashi Sensei stood facing each other for a few moments.
“Kakashi.” Kadaj appeared with Yuna, who was beginning to gain weight (sorry Geany 101!! Your idea!!), “Are you ready to meet my sister?”
Kakashi Sensei turned to face his friend, as Gai walked away.
“I guess.” Kakashi Sensei said.
“My sister Lulu.” Kadaj said as a girl walked out from behind the corner.
She had long strait dark black hair. She wasn't wearing ninja clothes as he had been expecting she would be, considering she was a sound ninja, she was wearing baggy cargo pants, and a short sleeve shirt with a Japanese character meaning Lu on it. She was holding a skateboard, and wearing her headband as a necklace.
“Kadaj I told you never to call me that in public.” She hit her brother's shoulder playfully. “Well hello.” She held out her hand then added, “Please don't call me Lulu call me Lu.”
“Ok…” He said shaking her hand. He was surprised the way Kadaj had described her, and her name made it sound as if she'd have more of Sakura's personality, with little on her mind other than boys, which didn't seem to be the case.
She began to look irritated. “Oh Kadaj.” She said in a mock sweet voice. “What have you been saying about me?” She smiled, and bashed her eyelashes. Kakashi Sensei became even more confused.
“Well you see…” Kadaj began nervously. His sister scowled at him.
“Lu no fighting in the hospital.” Yuna said.
“Fine.” She said annoyed.
“Well I'll be off to work.” Yuna said, then walked off.
“Well whatcha been doing Kakashi?” Lu began as if she'd known him for years.
“Teaching, and my students are becoming used to me.” He answered thinking of what Sasuke had asked him.
“Heh.” Lu leaned up against the wall, standing her board up next to her. “If it takes your students that long to get used to you then it's just as I expected.”
“What did you expect Lu?” Kadaj asked.
She simply laughed, and said, “I just know things.”
“She's much different then you explained her to be.” Kakashi Sensei said.
“My brothers under the highly mistaken expectation that no one would want to meet me knowing how I really am.” She explained. “He believes that if he twists his words so that he's not lying, but I sound girlie his friends will want to meet me rather than just saying that I'm the opposite of girlie.”
Kadaj nodded. “Well all my friends meet you.”
“Who says I wanna meet people if they won't care for the real me?” She asked harshly. “The reason you tell people what you tell them is, because you want me too settle down like you, and Yuna, but who's to say I even want to marry any of your friends?”
“So your saying you didn't even want to meet me?” Kakashi Sensei asked.
“No.” She said. “Of course I want to meet you, I just wish that he'd be truthful for once.” She sighed.
 
Training
 
Since she'd given into the fact that she likes Naruto Sakura had pretty much forgotten Sasuke's existence other than the fact that she saw him every day at training.
She was on the way to training again. Anxious to see Naruto.
When she got there he wasn't there yet, but Sasuke was.
“Hi.” She said then stood next to him. He nodded.
All he could think about was what a fool he'd made of himself to his sensei the day before at the hospital.
Sakura kept quiet thinking about what Naruto was doing that was making him so late. She figured he was at the hospital again, she was becoming increasingly jealous of Hinata, he spent all his extra time with her, and worked twice as hard at training because of her.
When he finally arrived she was happy. It was her turn to spend time with him, enough Hinata, perhaps she could even get him to go to the ramen stand with her after training. That would give Hinata even less time with him.
Finally their sensei arrived. As he gave his usual “hello” though, he seemed a little more distracted than usual, and continued to be that was as they trained. He didn't even seem to be watching them at times.
At lunch Sakura simply had to find out why.
“Sensei why have you been so distracted today.” Sakura asked pulling him out of his thoughts.
“Oh…” Kakashi Sensei said as he tried to pull himself back into the current world, and out of his thoughts. “I'm sorry if I've been distracted. A lot happened yesterday.”
After he'd talked to Lu for a while yesterday Kadaj had left, and the two had went to dinner. Lu had shown him how to ride her skateboard. She told him along with being an efficient way to get around it also served as a weapon in battle. She'd also created it herself, and it was the only one in existence.
“See your even distracted now.” Sakura said.
“Yeah! Can't you pay attention to our training?” Naruto asked loudly snapping his sensei out of his thoughts again. Her skateboard seemed to have been so complex he was bent on finding out how it worked, especially since she'd created it.
Lunch dragged on the same way. He'd continuously be pulled out of his thoughts by his students, as they tried to get him to pay them attention.
After training as they were all walking off Sasuke left immediately hoping to avoid any embarrassment.
Kakashi Sensei walked off to finally be alone to think.
“Hey Naruto.” Sakura said. He looked at her. She knew he was headed to the hospital so now was the only opportunity. “Do you want to go to the ramen stand?”
“Sorry Sakura.” Naruto said. “I'm going to the hospital to see Hinata! She's awesome! Believe it!”
Jealousy swelled up inside her. “Are you positive?”
“Yeah Sakura. I'm off.” Then he headed to the hospital, leaving her standing alone, annoyed, and upset.
 
A/N: I know that was a weird chapter, but I'm trying my best to make this at least a little believable so please R&R, and don't forget any ideas you have I'd love to hear!