Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Couple Trouble ❯ There’s A Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven’t Thought Of It Yet ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Omgggg I'm writing a manga fan fiction again! :O Sorry y'all, I've been hanging out with my new boyfriend, Joey, aloooooot lately, and writing band fan fictions. Plus, I have basically no ideas anymore, and my readers don't bother giving me ideas so yeah, this is what you get. A looong wait. Anyway, I'ma try and write this chapter to be long, and fast, with my usual quality. I'm so demanding, ne? So yah xD
 
Oh wait! Dark Luna, I'm sending another chapter out to you :] Meaning it's dedicated to you.
Hope ya like it.
Chapter 19…
 
“I'm bored.” Lulu complained. She, Kakashi, Kadaj, and Yuna were sitting at a circular table with a few of the other teachers.
 
“That's what you get for coming to a kid's party, reason free.” One of the chaperoning jounin shot.
 
Lulu merely rolled her eyes and looked over at her brother who was obviously becoming bored. She giggled at the sight of his bored state and Kakashi glanced over at her. “He looks high.” She whispered. Kakashi fought back a fit of laughter and Lulu smiled to herself.
 
“I'm so bored!” Kadaj suddenly shouted. “And this music is wretched!” He added, talking about the pop music playing in the background. He pushed his seat away from the table and stood.
 
Lulu sighed. “What are you doing?” He shrugged before walking off. “I have a bad feeling about that boy.”
 
Kakashi laughed. “I never had a good feeling about him.” Lulu and Yuna joined in on his laughter.
 
Yuna sighed. “Whether I have a good feeling or a bad feeling towards Kadaj, I love the man.”
 
“Man? Since when is he a `man'?” Lulu asked.
 
Kakashi laughed, shrugging. “I thought he was still a little boy.”
 
“Agreed.” Lulu smiled at him somewhat secretively, despite the fact that Kadaj had somehow already blabbed to the entire village about their relationship.
 
Suddenly Yuna's voice slashed into their “moment” as she yelled out an annoying “AWWW!” Lulu shot her a death glare and she backed off slightly.
 
A few odd minutes passed by before Lulu suddenly shouted out a random “My gosh!” causing everyone to look over at her. “What? Kadaj was insanely correct. This music is so annoying.” Kakashi nodded.
 
“Well that shouldn't be a problem for much longer.” Kadaj stated, having recently returned.
 
Lulu sighed, knowing he was setting them up to allow him to brag. “And why's that?” She asked blandly.
 
He beamed down at her. “Because I have just requested Panic! At The Disco and Fall Out Boy.”
 
She raised her eyebrow. “That's not that amazing. Anyone could do that, you just go up to the DJ and write it down, at which time it becomes the DJ's choice. Let's not mention that they usually don't use those requests or suggestions.”
 
His smile only widened. “But I am forcing them to use my request.”
 
“And how's that?” Yuna asked.
 
He raised his eyebrows. “I have my ways.” He winked, but both girls merely rolled their eyes.
 
“Kadaj, I swear-” Lulu began but was cut off when `Dance, Dance' came blasting through the speakers. “No way…”
 
He smiled at her. “Told ya.”
 
 
She glared at him. “Screw you.”
 
“Back at you…wait, actually I'll let Kakashi do that.” He let out a childish laugh as Lulu shrieked in disgust.
 
“Grow up!” She shouted angrily.
 
He shrugged. “Maybe later.”
 
Kakashi sighed, standing up. “Lulu, let's go dance or something.”
 
He mulled it over in her head. “Alright, let's dance.” She stood as well and took his hand, pulling him onto the dance floor.
 
It was littered with academy students that were there to just have fun and be crazy as if they weren't in training to be ninja's. Lulu took both his hands and looked up into his eyes. Using their hands she began to sway him. “If you're going to dance, then dance.” She smiled, and letting go of his hands, she began to really dance. She sang along to every line of the song after that, forcing him to dance.
 
Back at the table where Kadaj and Yuna were once again standing around bored. Yuna watched as Lulu and Kakashi danced their hearts out while Kadaj thought about something more interesting to do. Then as the song `There's a Reason These Tables are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought of it Yet' came to a close an idea came to him.
 
He smiled, pushing his seat from the table. “I'll be right back. I have an idea on how to spice up this party.” He continued to walk off singing along to the song, “And I know, and I know, it just doesn't feel like a night out with no one sizing you up. I've never been so surreptitious, so of course you'll be distracted when I spike the punch.”
 
Yuna raised her eyebrow. “Kadaj…what are you doing? You better not be thinking what I think you're thinking.” He smiled devilishly and began walking away. “Kadaj! Kadaj you get back here! KADAJ!” She stood to run after him, but after stumbling, she realized that it wasn't going to happen. “Aw dammit. I can't run after him! I'm pregnant.” She sighed sitting back in her seat. “This sucks.”
 
A few minutes later Kadaj reappeared, obviously proud of himself, and sat down back into his seat. Yuna glared at him. “You did it, didn't you?”
 
“I have no clue what you're talking about.” He said smiling.
 
Yuna sighed again, standing up. “That's it, I'm done. I'm going home.”
 
“But Yuna-”
 
“No Kadaj really, I'm tired and I don't want to over exert myself. Stay and have fun, but I'm going.” She said looking at him somewhat apologetically then walking off.
 
“Where's she off to?” Lulu asked, semi-panting from dancing so much. Her and Kakashi were walking back to the table after having danced their hearts out for a few songs.
 
“She's going home. She's tired.” Kadaj answered solemnly.
 
“Oh.” Lulu sat down in attempt to slow her breathing. “Man, I'm thirsty.”
 
Kadaj's head suddenly snapped up. “How about getting some punch? Want me to get you some? I will.” He smiled.
 
She raised her eyebrow. “I think I'll get my own…” She pushed her seat from the table and walked towards the punch bowl, closely followed by Kakashi.
 
“Allow me.” He said smiling. He scooped up a cup for them each and handed one over to her. “Enjoy.”
 
“Cheers.” They clanked their cups together and smiled before taking a full swig each. He refilled their cups and they continued on like this or another few drinks. After a while they began to feel somewhat odd… not sick, more like their inhibitions were lowered… way lowered.
 
“God, I'm bored.” Lulu stated through slurred speech.
 
Kakashi nodded loosely. “Let's get going.” He didn't wait for a reply, he just grabbed her hand and walked off.
 
The two continued on all the way back to their apartment where things got somewhat heated. Once they were inside Kakashi grabbed Lulu by the shoulders, pulled down his mask, and kissed her. It got deeper by the second until, before they knew it, they were lying on his bed in a heated make-out session, with no common sense to stop them. The night continued on like this as the spiked punch took over.
 
Okay yeah, I ended that kinda weird, but I didn't know what to say! xP Plus Geany keeps getting mad at me for staring at pictures of Panic! At The Disco and Fall Out Boy instead of writing xD Anywaaaay I hope that you guys liked it. This installment in the Couple Trouble series is almost over, there's probably only one chapter left, discluding the prologue, but I swear if I don't get reviews I'm not even going to bother to start. Alrighty then my luvs, byebye and peace out for now :] (Aren't you glad that it only takes me two seconds to say goodbye here? When I'm talking to my boyfriend it takes about ten minutes xD Right Geany?)
 
Geany says: no 10 min goodbye!
 
Uhm, that's what she always tells me when I'm talking to him xD But what can I say? He's like way awesomerrrrr than you are x] `Kay R&R!