Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Couple Trouble ❯ V-Day ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok hiiiii everyone!! :] Sorry it's being like 10 million years but like ergh I've been going thru allll this seriously stupid shit with my now ex-boyfriend [I had to break up with him and lalala] and then these stupid girls and stuff. Ok so anyway, I have no clear idea for this chapter so I'm just gunna go along right now and try to write something. I'm guessing this'll end up as another filler but I'm hoping it'll actually be important. Ooh I just came up with an idea!! Ok that's enough rambling, I'll write.
 
But before I forget Corey [I have no memory of what yur current account is so sorry I'm using yur real name] gets this chapter dedicated to him, 'cause he was 24th commenter.
 
Btw people, comments make me happppppy :] Then if I'm happy I forget about life and write ;] *hint hint*
Chapter 18…
 
Lulu parted from him, staring into his eyes confusedly. "Kakashi…" She whispered. Millions of words and thoughts raced through her mind. Then suddenly she quickly pushed away from him. “What the hell?”
 
He blinked, sitting up. "What…?"
 
"You kissed me!" She suddenly shouted. Something about her was furious, yet she couldn't tell why. Hadn't she been dreaming of this? Hadn't she been thinking about him for weeks? Then why was she suddenly pushing him away as if he were some infectious disease.
 
He was speechless. Didn't Kadaj tell him that Lulu was even slightly interested? "But Lulu…"
 
Suddenly tears filled her eyes. "I-I'm sorry. I really didn't mean that! I actually…well…I actually liked it. I-I mean…"
 
But before she could finish her sentence, Kakashi's lips came crashing down on hers again. Once again she pushed him away. "Kakashi… I can't. Not if this is a one day only thing." She looked down. "I just can't take that."
 
He smiled at her. "It's not just a one day thing." She smiled, and now it was her turn to kiss him. After a few minutes it started to get a little…serious.
 
Suddenly there was a thunderous knock on the door. Kakashi broke away from Lulu and scowled. Unwillingly, he walked out into the main room and pried open the door. "What do you want Kadaj?!" He spat, almost immediately after opening the door.
 
"Dude, you're missing training." Kadaj replied. "What the hell are you still doing here?"
 
"It doesn't matter! Just go take my place for a little while!" Kadaj opened his mouth to say something, but Kakashi slammed the door in his face before he could.
 
Kakashi walked back into the bedroom, taking a seat next to Lulu on his bed. "So where were we?"
 
"Sorry, but I'm not really in the mood anymore." She said, standing up. "I want an apple, and we have to get to training."
 
Kakashi sighed. "Fine." He stood, as well, taking her hands. "But, tell me, are we official?"
 
She stared into his visible eye. "Yes. Yes we are." He smiled at her and gave her one last kiss before the two hurried to get ready, and in about ten minutes they were out the door and on their way.
 
- - - - - - -
 
"Kakashi-Sensei!" Sakura shouted from the distance. "Where have you been?! Kadaj is an awful teacher!" Lulu snickered.
 
"Shut it Lu!" Kadaj shouted automatically.
 
She subtly flipped him off, and he stuck his tongue out at her. "You are such a child."
 
“And what? You're the Queen of the Fire Nation?” Kadaj asked sarcastically.
 
She cleared her throat smiling devilishly at him before shouting out, “Sound babaaaay!”
 
He rolled his eyes and turned to Kakashi. “So, lover boy, why exactly is it that you threw me out of your apartment?” He winked a few times nodding over at his sister.
 
Kakashi turned a crimson red behind his mask. “N-no real reason…”
 
“Dude, you'd have to be amazingly gullible to believe that, which I'm not!” Kadaj said. “Even someone as dimwitted as Naruto wouldn't believe that.”
 
“Hey!” Naruto shouted defensively. “I don't believe that! So HA!”
 
Lulu rested her head in her palm for a second before looking up at Naruto. “That just proves my brother's point. Therefore, for the first time ever, Kadaj is right!” She pretended to gasp, causing Kakashi to let out a slight chuckle. “I swear, it has to be the apocalypse.” She finished off glancing over at her brother, as if to say he shouldn't mention it again.
 
Kadaj merely shrugged it off. “So, Lu, got yourself a date for tonight?” She looked over at him, her expression etched with confusion. “Lu! You can't've forgotten! It's Valentine's Day. The most romantic day of the year!” She gasped, glancing over at Kakashi, who looked star-struck. “You know, they say that couples that get together on V-Day stay together forever.”
 
She gulped. “Is this supposed to be relevant?” She asked, trying to cover up the slight quiver in her voice.
 
“I don't know Lulu, is it relevant?” He was practically shooting daggers through her.
 
She blinked a couple of times. “Kadaj, can we please just get to training the genin?”
 
He smiled smartly at her. “What is it that you want to hide so badly, Lulu?” He asked “could it be the fact that-”
 
“Don't say a word!” Kakashi finished for him. Having covered his mouth only a few moments before.
 
Lulu sighed in relief and thought, `Thank god' She smiled at Kakashi who almost immediately produced a happy anime eye in return, while Kadaj was fighting with all his strength to get away from the silver-haired man's grip.
 
“Wait.” Sakura suddenly chirped. “What exactly is going on here? Is there something between Kakashi-Sensei and Lulu-Sensei?”
 
“Yes!” Kadaj shouted after having finally broken free from the other man's grip. “There absolutely is!”
 
Lulu could feel herself growing hot with anger as she glared at her older brother. “Kadaj!”
 
“So I was right!” He screamed happily. “I didn't know for sure, but this clarifies it! You two are together.”
 
Lulu mentally slapped herself. `God dammit, Kadaj!' Se inwardly screamed, resting her head in her palm, once again. Suddenly she could feel Kakashi's gloved hand taking hers.
 
“It's fine Lu. They were going to find out eventually anyway.” He leaned down giving her a cloth covered kiss on the cheek. “Suppose it's better sooner.”
 
She smiled and nodded. “So say what are you waiting for? Kiss her. Kiss her.” Kadaj muttered, quoting one of his sister's favorite songs.
 
“I set my clocks early, `cause I know I'm always late, Kadaj. Now shut up.” Lulu laughed, before pulling Kakashi into a hug.
 
The rest of training went relatively well, apart from the fact that none of the three genin seemed to be speaking to each other, which actually made things a lot easier, rather than harder. Kakashi and Lulu had spent most of their in between time just happily in each others presence, but it was now time for their big Valentine's Day party that Kadaj had mentioned earlier.
 
When the two arrived they say that there was a somewhat unnatural division, splitting the students from the teacher, but rather than really caring, they merely met up with Kadaj and Yuna who were merrily chatting with some of the other teachers.
 
Meanwhile, the students of cell 7 were still keeping their distance from one another until Sakura could stand it no longer. She marched up to Sasuke with only one thing on her mind. Confrontation.
 
“Why the hell did you do it?!” She asked suddenly.
 
“What are you talking about?” he asked, trying his best to make it seem as if her were completely uninterested.
 
“You punched him! You punched Naruto! Why?” She asked.
 
He looked down at her. “No reason…just he took something from me…”
 
Suddenly her eyes grew wide. Did he mean what she thought he meant? “Sasuke, you don't…like me? Do you?” He shifted uncomfortably. “You do! Don't you?”
 
“Fine! Maybe I'm just a little jealous…” He muttered, barely audible.
 
She smiled slightly to herself. “Well…maybe, just maybe I still like you a little bit…”
 
Suddenly he snickered. “Actually, now that you've said that, I really could care less.”
 
Se glared at him, before storming off, to meet up with another group of girls. All the while Naruto had sat Hinata down in a corner and had been explaining himself.
 
“So, I swear that I really never meant to do anything that happened! It just happened! I really love you Hinata.”
 
She looked up at him, with glossy eyes. “It really hurt…” She said quietly.
 
“I know!” He shouted out, accidentally grabbing the attention of some of the nearby guests. “Just please…take me back?”
 
She stared at him for a few minutes, obviously thinking hard about it. “Fine.” She said at last, causing him to practically jump up in joy.
 
She laughed and lightly kissed him. “And this is only the beginning of the party.”
 
Kaaay, I wanted to really wrap that up, because my co-write fell asleep! >.< I'm jealous thou, I'm majorly tired xP What a biatchhh. But I love her! Haha. Anyway, sorry about the shortness. I'll get out the rest of the party next chapter. Sooo, as always, next reviewer [26th] gets the next chapter dedicated to them. I really do love reviews thou, yenno?? Well I'ma go now. I gotta wake p my co-write -_- *Siiiiiigh* ily! <3