Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Couple Trouble ❯ Whoo-hoo ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Whoo My airheaded boyfriend isn't so aireaded anymore!! And...AND…AND…you hate me now doncha? Anyway I was gunna say I'm listening to A.F.I. with my co-write whoo! And yenno what?? She gets another chapter dedicated to her!! `Cause as usual she came up with the idea. I merely put in onto paper… or more specifically onto the computer! And even more specifically onto mediaminer!
 
Geany 101: -OMG- Shut up with your fucking authors note already!!
 
Me: But, but, but I dun wannu! Plus yur keyboard dun like meh *sniffles* Whoa I actually did that literally! How awesome!!
 
Geany 101: Maybe my keyboard doesn't like you because you type weird!! *Lol* Haha I did that literally too!
 
Me: Ohhhh geeeez! I can type however I want!! It's just an author's note! Not the actual chapter!! *Sticks tongue out* Ahaha Literal again =]
 
Geany 101: Well it's at my house so type normal on my computer! Plus I have spell check! Now write the fucking chapter!
 
Me: *Siiiiiiiigh* I shall now force myself to write the chapter -_-
 
Geany 101: >:D Thank you! Now use my idea!
Chapter 17…
 
Sakura parted her lips from Naruto's and the two looked up at Sasuke. The blond used her moment of weakness to kick her off of him. He stood up and faced Sasuke. “Sasuke! I swear that wasn't me!”
 
The raven-haired boy continued to glare at his teammate. “Here you are again cheating on Hinata.” He said shaking his head in disgrace.
 
“You know about what happened yesterday?” Naruto asked stupidly.
 
“Duh, she always comes to me when she cries.” Sasuke hissed.
 
Naruto stared stupidly at the other boy. “She cried yesterday? But she seemed angry, not upset.”
 
Sasuke looked at his teammate in disbelief. “You know your own girlfriend less than I do!” Naruto continued to stare at him blankly, causing anger to swell up inside of him even worse than before. Inch by inch it was becoming too much to bare. He simply couldn't understand why Sakura liked such and idiot over him. Finally just as he was about to explode he punched Naruto, right in the face.
 
Sakura gasped and ran over to his aid. Sasuke continued to glare at the blond boy.
 
“Sasuke how could you?!” Sakura whined, leaning beside Naruto.
 
He looked over at her. “He took something from me.”
 
She stared up at him, half in disgust from him punching Naruto and half in disbelief of what he'd just said. “Aren't you being a bit materialistic?!”
 
He inwardly groaned. “Let's just call it a someone then.”
 
She blinked a couple of times. “You…like Hinata?!”
 
He looked down at her in amazement. “I thought you were supposed to be smart.” He snickered, then turned and walked off.
 
She stared at where he'd been standing for a little while, then turned her attention to the now bleeding blond. “Naruto, you ok?!” She shrieked looking down at him. “Need anything?!”
 
He slowly sat up, wiping his bleeding nose. “Yea, you could do one thing for me.” He looked over at her.
 
“Anything!”
 
“Leave me alone! FOREVER!” He screamed at her. “Haven't you caused me enough trouble?! First you totally reject me, constantly, then as soon as I find someone I'm crazy about you come and ruin it! Sakura you're too late! Now leave! And don't come back!”
 
She could feel tears stinging her eyes. “Fine…if that's what you want then FINE!” She said as she looked at him through tear-stained eyes. She suddenly burst out into tears and ran out of the apartment, straight downstairs and kept going until she ran into something, or someone.
 
Almost as soon as she'd gotten downstairs she collided into Sasuke. She stared up at him and he looked down into her eyes. After a few seconds she wrapped her arms around him and cried into his chest. At first he was star-struck, but after adjusting for a few seconds he half-heartedly returned the embrace.
 
- - - - - -
 
(Mini authors note: Yaaay! I FINALLY have permission from Geany 101 to go back to my Kakashi and Lulu pairing! So yeah, back to it *Giant beaming smile*)
 
“Achoo! Dammit!” Lulu screamed. She was lying in Kakashi's bed. Somehow she'd gotten sick, and certainly wasn't enjoying it. She groaned, but her attention was soon torn from her hostility toward influenza to Kakashi bringing her a cup of hot tea.
 
“Hey Lu, you better watch your voice, that was a pretty hostile `dammit'.” Kakashi laughed as he walked over to her bed.
 
She glared at him. “That's not funny! I hate being sick! Sniffle.” Then almost as soon as she said the word “sniffle” she sniffed.
 
“Wow you're starting to sound like a dog.” He teased as he sat down next to her on his old king sized bed. “Anyway drink your tea, you'll feel better sooner.”
 
“Thank you! Anything to feel better! This fucking sucks!” She practically roared as he handed her the cup.
 
“Really Lu, you should watch your language. Plus I thought you didn't like “inappropriate language”.” He said repeating something she'd once told him while having a discussion with her brother and Yuna.
 
“I don't, but it's the easiest way to show my feelings towards influenza!” She began to sip her tea.
 
He half-heartedly chuckled. “Why do you call it influenza?”
 
She shrugged. “I just always have, so I'm used to it. Why? Does it annoy you how smart it sounds?”
 
“Smart no, idiotic yes.” He said quickly, before having to dodge a pillow. “Watch it Lu.” He smirked underneath the mask.
 
She merely glared. “If all you're going to do is torment me then leave.”
 
“Maybe I'm trying to make you forget about the fact that you have “influenza”.” He laughed. “Just here to help.”
 
“Well you're not very helpful.” She glared. “If you want to help then I ask that you tell me how my sister-in-law's checkup went today.”
 
“You mean Yuna's sonogram?” He teasingly asked simplifying her sentence.
 
“Oh shut it and tell me!”
 
He smiled oh-so innocently at her and finally answered her question. “The twins are perfectly fine. Her due date is in…” He thought for a few moments. “four months.” He smiled at her.
 
“Wow, where'd you learn that? Kadaj? Seems like his kind of math.” She snickered.
 
“No, actually Kadaj though her due date was in six months.”
 
She stared at him as if he were crazy. “You're kidding me right? I knew Kadaj was an idiot, but I didn't realize he was a complete bonehead. Jeez.”
 
“Well actually I was just seeing if you'd think it were true or not.” Kakashi laughed and Lulu whacked him on the side of the head.
 
He laid down next to her just as she was placing her now empty cup on the nightstand. She looked down at him and laughed, before laying down herself. The two continued to talk for a few hours until Kakashi's voice lulled her to sleep, and he fell asleep soon after.
 
The next morning Lulu was first to wake up and over the night they'd shifted positions until they were facing one another. Kakashi's mask had shifted as well revealing his lips. She stared at him, feeling better than the previous day. She watched him sleep for a few moments.
 
After a few minutes of watching him sleep and looking so peaceful, his visible eye began to flutter open. Once he was almost fully awake the two were staring into the other's eyes. They stayed like that for a while until finally Kakashi took the opportunity and pressed his lips against hers.
 
Haha that's all you people get `cause you didn't review! Muahaha >:D Plus I'm sleeping over at Geany's and she wants to go to bed *Siiiiiigh* Whelp anywho, review this time, PLEASE. I'm LITERALLY *cough cough* BEGGING! So yeah I shall love you forever and ever and ever if you do! Oh and 24th commenter gets the next chapter dedicated to them (unless it's Geany, she doesn't get anymore for at least a chapter, ahaha). So yeah R&R! ifly <3