Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Couple Trouble ❯ Chapter 16 ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello all. Wowzerz I say that and I think of `FRIENDS'…eh don't ask, I'm weird. Ok anyway you're not here for an authors note! You're here for my new chapter! Oh before I start I'm like REALLY close to making A LOT of errors just so I can get reviews!! And I might unintentionally anyway, because my spell check isn't working and I'm PISSED OFF about it! Anyway I'm inclined to dedicate this chapter to people so if they hate it I'm hoping they won't kill meh, but Geany can't so muahaha.
 
Dedications:
Dark Luna (I shoulda dedicated something to yew WAAAY long ago, sorry)
DRAGONCOREY
Geany 101
 
Wait…why does Geany get one? She's my co-writer! >.<
 
Geany 101: I get one `cause I helped write the chapter and you'd have no chapter to write without meh!
 
Meh: Eh…that's your job as CO-WRITE smart one.
 
Geany 101: Yew ass! Just write the chapter!
 
Meh: Fine! *sticks tongue out*
Chapter 16…
 
Naruto was running down the street on his way to the ramen stand when a figure caught his eye. He skidded to a halt, and slowly approached the figure sitting crumpled on the bench. “Sakura?” He asked. She shot her head up to look at him after making sure it looked as if she'd been sobbing for hours on end. “What's wrong?” He asked.
 
She sniffed, becoming a better lier and actress every day she continued on with her charade. “K-kiba broke up with m-me!” She stuttered out extremely convincingly.
 
Naruto looked at her confused. “Sorry Sakura, I really should be going though.” She looked at him with the sadest look she possibly could. “I was supposed to meet Hinata an hour ago.” He finished. She praised the fact that he was trying so hard not to look at her expression that he couldn't realize that her eyes told her true feelings toward Kiba. Nothing but a pawn in her game, just as she was for him.
 
“But…if you're an hour late then what's a few more minutes gonna do?” She asked innocently, praying he wouldn't realize that someone truly that sad would simply break into tears again and tell him to leave so the same wouldn't happen to him.
 
He shrugged. “True…” He sat down next to her on the bench in an attempt to comfort her.
 
“Naruto…what would you do in my position?” She tried to quiver her voice, but it wasn't working out as well as when she'd practiced with Kiba.
 
“What position?” Naruto asked cluelessly. She looked at him “sadly” and he sprang back to life. “OH! That!” She gave a fake sniff as he thought of what he would do. “I guess I'd sulk and let my friends continue their lives.” He said cluelessly staring into space. Sakura felt cornered by his stupidity and bursts into fake tears. “Uh…Sakura?” He turned his head to look at her and realized that she was “crying”. “Are you gonna be ok?” He asked slowly as she continued her act.
 
“I-I-I'll be f-f-fine!” She pretended to stutter out.
 
He tilted his head looking at her. “You sure?” He asked. She nodded, turning towards him as well, still “crying”. She began blinking the fake tears from her eyes as she inched closer and closer to Naruto, until she finally slammed her lips on his.
 
- - - - - -
 
Hinata was walking glumly home from the ramen stand, being that Naruto was over an hour late for their date and she was tired of feeling foolish sitting alone waiting. As she walked she tried to keep from becoming too enraged towards Naruto, by thinking of how much fun they had together and how much they loved one another. Then suddenly she saw something that pushed her anger over the edge. Sakura was kissing Naruto.
 
Hinata stopped dead in her tracks and began walking slowly towards them. Almost immediately Naruto pulled away, asking what the hell Sakura thought she was doing, but the raven-haired girl was far past letting Naruto get away with whatever he was doing.
 
“N-Naruto? What are you doing?” Hinata asked as she approached the two.
 
“Hinata!” Naruto shouted. “I swear, it wasn't me! I was trying to comfort her!”
 
“Oh sure, by kissing her?!”
 
“No! I was just talking to her! She kissed me!” Naruto argued.
 
`Damn, I don't remember Hinata ever being this forceful.' Sakura thought as she sat by and watched the two fight. She hadn't planned on that, but it sure seemed like a nice twist.
 
“It certainly took you a while to pull away!” Hinata said angrilly.
 
`Apparently going out with Naruto is changing her personality…' Sakura continued mentally narrating their fight.
 
“I didn't know what was going on! It wasn't my fault! I was caught off-gaurd!” Naruto was fighting for his life.
 
`He really does love Hinata… AS IF! Ha, Naruto could never have a mature feeling like that for anyone but me.' She inwardly smirked.
 
“How do I know this is the first time, let alone the last time?!” Hinata asked as she began to feel tears, real tears unlike Sakura's fake ones, filling her eyes. “I just can't believe you right now…” She looked sadly at the blond before before walking off.
 
Naruto stared saldy after her as she walked off, without even looking back. He turned to Sakura and barely muttered “Thanks a lot…” before he felt tears stinging his eyes and he walked off as well.
 
Sakura lightly slammed her fist on the bench. “Dammit. That wasn't how it was supposed to go!” She shouted as soon as the two were out of earshot. “That kiss should have made him realize how much he loves me! And then since that was ruined by her appearance then he should have realized while fighting with her, that she's not worth it! This is all wrong!” She punched the bench seat once again before standing up. “All I can do is go and find Kiba. He might help me come up with a new plan.” She sighed and walked off.
 
- - - - - -
 
“Ok, and what exactly do you want me to do about it?” Kiba asked the pink-haired girl. The two were walking down an almost deserted street, Sakura had called Kiba in order to explain the situation to him.
 
“Kiba!” She shrieked as she punched him in the stomach. “You don't get it, do you?” He looked at her inquisitively and she sighed. “Hinata, is mad at what `he' did! We have to push her over the edge more until she gets sad, so that you can take the rebound and when Naruto sees you two together I can comfort him then he'll realize that his old feelings still hold true!”
 
Kiba sighed. “Alrigh, let's see, any upcoming events that we could possibly crash?”
 
Sakura racked her brain. “Oh right! Naruto's moving tomorrow! He's going to a bigger place. Maybe we can do something having to so with that!”
 
He thought for a few seconds. “Ok here's what we're gonna do…”
 
Sakura smiled menacingly. “I'm listening.”
 
- - - - - -
 
“Oomph!” Naruto dropped the couch he'd been trying to move, right on his foot and he screamed out in pain.
 
“Naruto! Are you ok?!” The familiar voice of his pink-haired teammate shouted out, as she rushed into the room.
 
“Sakura, what are you doing here?” He asked, slightly annoyed. He'd hoped he wouldn't see her for a few days after what had happened the previous day.
 
“I'm here to help you get packed and move!” She said happily.
 
He inwardly groaned. “Alright well then will you help me with this couch?”
 
“Of course!”
 
She began walking over to where he was, but just happened to “trip” while she was walking over, and just happened to fall on him. He rolled his eyes. “Sakura, could you please get off of me?”
 
She locked onto his gaze and slowly moved her head down until they were kissing.
 
Meanwhile Sasuke was about to walk into the room and stopped dead in the middle of the doorway. He could feel anger swelling up inside of him. The raven-haired boy clenched his fist and cleared his throat.
 
Ok, I need some time to think about what to do next, so ima leave it at a clifhanger. Just so yew all know, I may only be thirteen but I have a awful stress problem, so it's gunna take meh a while to get out updates, with having to deal with choir auditions, my current choir's concert, my airheaded boyfriend, and a lot of other shit. So please bare with meh, I know yew really want an update but yeah >.< So sorry. But I love yew all <3