Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Couple Trouble ❯ Movie Night ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok hopefully this time it won't take two months to write barely anything, like last time. I half blame myspace for comsuming my life along with school and friends, but w/e life is like that and I'll try and update more often so now without anymore delay…
Chapter 15…
 
Cell 7, Kadaj, and Lulu were breaking from training as they sat and ate their lunches. Lulu was silently watching Sakura's every move, since she didn't eat much this was the opportune moment to find out what her and the smart mouthed boy were up to. If there was one thing she hated almost as much as having her broken heart, was people who were breaking other's. She sat silently acting as if she was studying for a test she was scheduled to take on sword fighting, but really she was studying Sakura. After a while the familiar sensation of a rumbling pocket brought her back to life. She checked the caller ID that read `Yu-Yu' she giggled, it had been a while since Yuna called her and she forgot that's what the caller ID said when she did call.
 
“Hullo Yuna.” Lulu spoke into the receiver purposely trying to sound like she was in the middle of lunch.
 
“Lulu, don't pull that with me.” Yuna's voice replied. “I'm too used to it.”
 
“Ugh fine mizz know-it-all.” Lulu laughed.
 
“When did you go prep?” Yuna shot back.
 
Each girl talked loud enough for everyone to hear so at this point Kadaj was trying with everything he had to surpress laughter. “Kadaj shusshy!” Lulu punched her brother playfully in the arm.
 
“You're such a geek, Lu” They heard Yuna say over the phone. Then she lowered her voice so it was inaudible to anyone but Lulu. “Look I got a doctor's appointment today after work, so I'm forcing Kadaj to cook dinner which means he can't come, so would you mind?”
 
“'Course not, I'm here for ya.” Lulu replied after kicking Kadaj's leg because he got pissed hearing her taunt him for having to make dinner.
 
“Wonderful!” Yuna said laughing. “So come by here after training `kay? Bye.”
 
“See ya.” The two girls hung up their phones. Lulu raised her eyebrow at her brother who was staring blankly at the ground. “What are you doing?” She asked him.
 
“I'm not sure.” He said.
 
“Idiot.” She smirked.
 
“You guys fight a lot don't you?” Naruto asked.
 
“Looks who's talking, Naruto! You fight with everyone constantly.” Sakura said.
 
Both Strifes smirked and sat correctly, it's what they always did to say `we're Strifes what do you expect?'
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
“You know you don't have to accompany me.” Lulu told Kakashi. The two were on their way to the hospital so Lulu could accompany Yuna.
 
“I know.” He said swiftly. He wanted to keep off the subject in an attempt to keep from her finding out he really just wanted to be with her, instead of his reason that `he owed it to them, for knowing their secret'.
 
“You don't owe us, you've known Kadaj forever, apparently.” She said.
 
It was true they'd known each other for a long time, which was why it was surprising that Lulu and him had just met.
 
Kakashi was taken out of his thoughts when a jumping and waving Yuna came in to view.
 
“Yuna stop jumping, you'll hurt yourself!” yelled Lulu as they walked up to her.
 
“Nu uh! I'm fat I need excersize!” Yuna said preppy.
 
“You're not fat, you're pregnant.” Kakashi said.
 
“What's the difference?” Lulu asked.
 
“For one thing you can't lose that weight.” Kakashi answered.
 
“Yes you can! It's called labor, duh!” She laughed.
 
Kakashi chuckled. “You got a point there.”
 
“Come on we gotta go!” Yuna said. “My appointments in 5 minutes!! We have no time! Must climb stairs so I can lose my weight!”
 
Lulu started laughing as the group walked into the hospital. Kakashi suggested they take the elevator so Yuna wouldn't hurt herself, which Lulu glady seconded.
 
“Hey Kakashi, I think you should wait outside while I go with Yuna, I don't think Kadaj would like you in the room with her.” Lulu said.
 
“Yeah, I agree.” He said siting down
 
“Bye Kakashi!” yelled Yuna waving, as she and Lulu walked in the room.
 
The doctor asked Yuna normal pregnancy questions. Things like her eating habits, mood swings, cravings, etc. etc. Then when he was finally done interrogating her, he took Yuna's sonogram.
 
“Ok that's all for today.” The doctor announced. “Don't forget to tell Kadaj about the twins.”
 
She sighed. “Yes sir.”
 
Lulu giggled, “I see another big Strife family on the way!” She continued giggling on the way out causing Kakashi to ask what happened.
 
“Nothing.” Yuna said irritated. “She's hyper.”
 
“Yes I am!” Lulu laughed as she began to bounce while walking. “And I like it!”
 
“Could you dial it down, just a little Lu.” Yuna asked, still irritated. “I'm trying to figure out how to break my situation to Kadaj.”
 
“Yuna…I think he figured out you're pregnant! He's an idiot, but give him a little credit!” Lulu joked. Yuna looked at her seriously. “What?”
 
“That's not funny, Lu.” She answered. “I don't know if he wants a big family.”
 
Lulu looked at her understandingly. “Don't worry, if anything he'll take his anger out on me, he won't be mad at you.” Yuna smiled back nodding.
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
“Hinata!” Naruto called up the street. Hinata gave a small smile seeing him running up the street to see her. “Hey! Hinata!”
 
“Hi Naruto.” She smiled. Dating Naruto was making her looser and looser everyday. She hugged him smiling even brighter. It felt like so long since she'd been near him, and she'd missed him so much, even though she'd only seen him a few days ago.
 
He gave her one of his giant smiles, and took her hand. “Ready to go?” She nodded and they were off.
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
Sakura watched scornfully from across the street as her blond teammate met up with his girlfriend. She scowled as they walked off, kicking her “partner in crime” in order to bring him back to reality being that he was gawking stupidly at Hinata.
 
“Would you wake up?!” She asked rudely.
 
“I was never asleep!” He fired back.
 
Sakura merely rolled her eyes. “Well let's get going if we're gonna crash this ridiculous date of theirs. Final Fantasy 7, what kind of movie is that gonna be?” She exhaled disgustedly as the inner Sakura wailed “Oh yeah! Final Fantasy 7! Can't wait for it!”
 
“I hear it's good.” A familiar female voice said from behind them. The two turned around to see the familiar long jet-black casing baggy cargo pants and a black top. Only something about her was different, her usually welcoming features were serious, and somewhat cold.
 
“Lulu-sensei! It's nice to see you!” Sakura said nervously. “What're you up too?”
 
Lulu raised her eyebrow as she looked down at Sakura. For the moment it seemed to Sakura as if Lulu were towering way above her. Sakura smiled nervously. “I think the real question is, why are you making fun of your boyfriend's interests in movies?”
 
Sakura swallowed hard. “He's just been making us go see so many movies lately.” She stumbled over the words as she tried to make it convincing that she was highly attracted to him, and only slightly mad, when in reality she had no real feelings for him except that he was annoying. “So you've seen Final Fantasy 7?”
 
Lulu's look loosened, Sakura mentally cheered herself. “No, but I'm meeting Kadaj at the theatre.” Lulu answered. “He has some friends that helped make the movie and they names a character after him.”
 
Sakura nodded along pretending to be interested. “That's great!” She said falsely.
 
Lulu smiled back just as falsely. “Well I'll be off, don't do anything you're going to regret later.” With that she gave a small nod and continued on her way.
 
Sakura shot Kiba a wide-eyed look. “C'mon, you moron.” She said and began to lead the way to the theatre.
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
Sasuke sat in the dark theatre hoping to finally get some relief from thoughts of Sakura, being that was all he seemed to think about ever since she began to ignore him. All his hopes were shattered when he saw that familiar pink hair make it's way through the crowd. He inwardly gasped as he saw what she was looking at. Her vision was focused on their blond teammate, Naruto and his girlfriend Hinata. `But she's dating Kiba…' He mused silently as the pink-haired girl deliberately took seats with her “boyfriend” a few rows behind their teammate. It all made sense to Sasuke now. Sakura liked Naruto and Kiba was helping her in her quest to get the blond boy back.
 
Sasuke's vision didn't move from his two teammates until the lights in the theatre dimmed and the movie started. Soon after the introduction his eyes were drawn to where Sakura was trying to nonchalantly grab Naruto's attention. The sight practically sickened him. Right there he decided that, no matter what, he couldn't have Sakura pining after Naruto any longer. It continued throughout the whole movie so Sasuke practically rushed out of the theatre.
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
“So what'd you think?” Naruto asked Hinata as the two were walking down the street, on their way to drop off Hinata.
 
“It was certainly entertaining.” She answered gripping Naruto's hand tightly. “I liked the sweet ending.”
 
Her companion nodded thoughtfully. “I liked the fight scenes! I'm learning how to sword fight you know!” He continued proudly. Hinata smiled hearing his tone of voice. “I'll be as good as those characters in the movie soon!”
 
Hinata nodded “Then you'll become even more of an amazing ninja then you already are.”
 
“Believe it!” He agreed as they arrived at her house. He gave her one last kiss for the night and bid goodbye. She smiled to herself as she waved goodbye and walked inside.
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
Lulu sighed to herself as she headed towards Kakashi's apartment where he lay reading on the couch, just waiting to let her in.
 
She'd proved everything she feared about Kakashi's students tonight. Sitting in that movie theatre showed her that Sakura had no real feelings for the smart mouthed boy, and it sent back memories from two years ago. All she could do was hope that no real damage would be done.
 
-OMG- I actually did it! I wrote about the rookie 9 nine! Finally! I actually wrote the chapter! Sorry it took two months, but I've been working on my other stories, plus I'm having major mental issues, but you don't read my stories to learn about my life, unless you're reading my self insertion. Anyway I hope you enjoyed it. Now most importantly, if you want me to update soon then you ABSOLUTLY NEED TO GIVE ME IDEAS! I was able to do this chapter because the real Geany 101 gave me movie theatre idea, but I have no idea what I'm gonna do with next chapter, so review with ideas! I'm begging! So peace out! R&R!