Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Couple Trouble ❯ Chapter 14 ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mrs. Hatake: Ok well thanks to the person that reviewed…Cory I believe? Sorry I can't check right now ,my evil sister abducted the internet and wont lemme use it, but just to let you know you literally like read our minds! (Our refers to myself and my newly promoted co-writer Geany 101)
 
Geany 101: WTF? You read our minds!
 
Mrs. Hatake: lol she just wrote me that on aim. Anyway back to the story cuz I doubt u wanna sit here reading a two-page authors note.
Chapter 14…
 
Lulu groaned when she felt a sharp pain in her stomach. She was settled on the couch studying on of her brother's sword fighting manuels, it was around sunset, and she'd yet to eat anything all day. Lulu was someone who, in Yuna's opinion, had to be force-fed before they became anorexic. In other words she thought of eating a more of a chore than pleasure. Lulu examined what of the apartment could be seen. Kakashi was in the kitchen raiding his own fridge. She let out a small laugh. She placed the book next to her and stood up. Lulu felt another sharp pain in her stomach as she started for the kitchen. Once there she grabbed for the easiest smallest amount of food available, in other words fruit, and to be more precise an apple.
 
Her wrist flicked lightly as she slightly tossed the apple into the air, then caught it again. Kakashi watched through the corner of his visible eye as his roommate rinsed her mixture of breakfast, lunch, and dinner before giving another little toss. Lulu loved to toss fruit, she'd taken the habit from Kiyoshi, it had become a way for her to relax after his death. The fruit continued to bounce up and down as it's wielder traveled across the room. Lulu collapsed on the couch again where she made herself comfortable and began to eat.
 
“Is that really all you'll eat?” Kakashi asked her.
 
“Yeah, Yuna thinks I'm anorexic, because I don't exactly take pleasure in eating.” She answered as her large black eyes traveled from her meal to Kakashi. A light blush tinted her cheeks as she realized he'd been watching her. She took another bite into her apple, absentmindedly tossing it as she chewed.
 
“Why do you do that?” Kakashi asked her.
 
“I stole the habit from my old friend Kiyoshi.” She answered with a slight tinge of guilt. “I'm sorry if it bothers you, but over the past year it's become too hard not to do it.”
 
“It's not a problem.” He visible eye curved into a smile. “My three students can be much worse.”
 
“Oh, well then I hope you don't start telling your students that I'm annoying.” The 25-year-old's lips curved into a maniacal smile, before finishing off all that she wanted to eat of the red fruit, walking to the trash can, and throwing it away.
 
“I didn't think Kadaj was being that serious when he said you barely eat.” For a moment Lulu thought she sensed worry behind his words but it was so small she figured it was her mind playing tricks on her considering how emotional she'd become lately, and dang how it was ruining her “skater/tomboy” image.
 
She laughed. “I really don't feel like eating today for some reason.” She said truthfully, usually she did eat more than half an apple, but the day's events had taken her mind far off of eating. Her mouth stretched open in an unwelcome and surprising yawn, causing her to giggle slightly afterwards. “I guess I'm tired,” She smiled, “I'm off to change.” She disappeared into her bedroom, and shut the door.
 
When the dark-haired girl emerged from the bedroom she'd changed into a black shirt that went to the top of her thighs, and shorts that went a few inches further. She smiled devilishly to herself upon seeing Kakashi's look of utter amazement. “What?” She asked acting cluelessly, she could just feel her-old-girlie-self just rushing back to her, and she didn't exactly mind, either.
 
“Isn't that a bit…big for you?” He asked.
 
She smiled. “Yeah it's Kadaj's. When he's done with shirts he gives them to me so I can use them for pajamas, and his volume makes them giant on me.” She explained. She sat down across from him at the kitchen table. “Listen I want to make it up to you since you're being so hospitable, therefore if you need any help with anything, I'll help you.”
 
“Naruto has been asking when we can have another sword fighting lesson.”
 
“It's done! Kadaj and I will be there tomorrow.”
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
THE NEXT DAY
 
Sasuke got to training first that day, “That's odd, Sakura usually gets here before me.” He thought.
 
“Hey, Sasuke!” Yelled a blonde haired boy.
 
“What now Naruto?” He asked annoyed.
 
“Huh, where's Sakura?” he asked
 
“I don't know.” He said still annoyed, “And I don't care.” But he lied, he was starting to worry about her. She hadn't called his name, or hugged him, or all that usual stuff that annoyed him. But then again he was starting to like it.
 
The two boys waited silently for somewhere around a half-hour, until they heard voices in the distance. They looked onward to see two figures in the distance. They couldn't figure out what they were saying, but they could faintly recognize them as Kiba and Sakura.
 
“Kiba! You're not being convincing enough!” Sakura shouted.
 
“You're no better!” He argued.
 
The two continued fighting until they entered earshot and began to act as if they were the happiest couple in the world.
 
“What the hell is going on here?” Naruto asked the fake-couple.
 
“What does it look like?” Sakura replied rudely attempting to continue the charade.
 
The three argued with each other until Kakashi showed up. He explained to them that Kadaj and Lulu would be teaching them again, and that they'd be there shortly.
 
“Shortly is an understatement.” Kadaj said from behind Kakashi. “Hello students of the perverted Kakashi!” He smiled devilishly. “You know he's living with a woman, right?”
 
“Kadaj, if you ask me, you're the perverted one.” Lulu said from next to him. Her hair was in a high ponytail, yet it still streamed pretty low, along with some extra groups of hair that fell around her face, though. Her clothes, on the other hand, looked more her normal style apart from her spaghetti strap tank top, that was being covered by one of her normal black jackets, other than that her cargo pants were normal. Though there was one pretty big detail missing…
 
“Hey, where's your skateboard?” Naruto asked.
 
Lulu smirked. “I left it back at the apartment.”
 
“Kakashi's apartment.” Kadaj winked. Lulu rolled her eyes and smacked the back of his head. “What? I told them you're living together.”
 
“If this guy is such a moron how helpful could he be?” Kiba asked.
 
“Who's this?” Lulu asked pointing to Kiba.
 
“Who are you?” He asked back.
 
“Oh so you're like that!” She said smartly back.
 
“Ugh Lu, calm down.” Kadaj interrupted.
 
She opened her mouth to say something but turned to Kakashi instead. “Hey can teachers cuss?” She asked.
 
“What?” He asked.
 
“Can teachers cuss?” She asked again.
 
Kakashi looked passed her at his friend, who looked just as clueless as everyone else. “Why do you ask Lu?”
 
“'Cause I don't wanna do anything inappropriate.” She replied easily.
 
Kadaj broke into laughter understanding his sister's joke. Lulu was as you can tell one of those `good girls' if she didn't have to cuss, she wouldn't, only if she got super pissed off.
 
“How is that funny?” Naruto asked.
 
“Only a Strife would know.” Lulu smiled confidently, matching her brother who was next to her standing tall and proud.
 
“Anyway, Kiba I think you should be off, and we should get to training.” Sasuke said, still trying to keep on his stoic mask.
 
Sakura, also trying to keep up her façade groaned, and bid goodbye to him with everyone else, only on a higher cheesier scale. Lulu raised her eyebrow at Sakura's behavior, it had been obvious she was dating the smart mouthed boy, as she decided she'd know Kiba as, but this wasn't real dating, she hated to admit it but it was somewhat like the subject of Auron between her and Maya. She didn't like it. Sakura was faking something having to do with him, and she was gonna find out what.
 
Alright there you go an update…finally, so now a few announcements. Ok my co-writer has her main couples for this story nd it's sequel (which we're already planning but wont be written `til I finish this, for obvious reasons) and I pretty much focus on Lulu and Kakashi but I'll try to put in some more NaruHina moments `kay? Oh nd Tenten that last bit was 4 u, so sry it took forev to get this chapi out, but for some reason I had like no ideas for training, so I really hope you liked it `cause I tried really hard to make it good. Oh and sorry if u see a bunch of typos but I don't have the time to check this over but I really wanna get it out tonight, FOR YOU GUYS! So not too many flames `kay??