Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Cursed Twelve ❯ Team Formed, Team Demolished 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Cursed Twelve 8 Foiled Escape
 
Authors Note: Ok, I know that it is never good to start a story, or a chapter, with author notes, but I am getting tired of receiving reviews accusing me of having Mary-Sue characters, "crapping upon the *canon*," or stealing other's ideas. For starters, if you think my character is a Mary-Sue then I'm sorry you feel that way, because in my knowledge my characters have too many problems to be Mary-Sue's. Second, this is a FANFICTION, the cannon will not always be followed, if you don't like it, tough. Stop reading fanfiction's. Third, I never get a chance to read anymore due to all of the things going on in my life, so I cannot possibly steal anyone's ideas, and I can't do anything if our characters sound alike; I CAN'T READ MINDS PEOPLE! And one last thing, never, and I mean NEVER, request that I take my story down, because I absolutely positively will NOT! I write for fun, and you can't control what goes on this site. I am not forcing you to read this story, or any for that matter. If you don't like it, the simple answer is to STOP READING IT! Don't waste both of our time by reviewing and telling me such stupid things because it will do you no good. Thank you, please enjoy.
Naruto, Samuno thinks with a smile. I never want to hurt you again.
She stands up once again with a sad feeling in the pit of her stomach.
I refuse to allow myself to ever hurt you again. I never want to see that look on your face, let alone know that I'm the one who caused it.
Quietly she slips off into the forest once again, heading back to the safety of the home she shared with Naruto.
"I can't allow myself to hurt him like that, I have to get out of here," she sates to herself as she grabs her bag.
Carefully she begins packing it with a few spare outfits identical to the one she is already wearing, along with a few necessities.
"I'm sorry, Naruto," she whispers as she wipes a tear from her eye before it can fall.
She heads to the door, slipping her shoes on once again as she places the bag on her back.
Within minutes she is at the gate leading out of Konaha, hiding in a tree.
They're not going to just allow me, of all people, to leave without Sensei or someone else with me to ensure that I will return. I have to time this perfectly with the next person to enter or exit.
 
Five minute later, the gate finally opens for an older man to enter the building.
Here's my chance, three . . . two . . . one . . . NOW!
She leaps from the tree and towards the fence. Suddenly she's stopped in midair directly between the two sides of the gate.
"Hey! Who's trying to sneak around?!" one of the guards shouts as they look over the edge.
"It's Samuno!" the other one shouts back.
Two other guards jump to the ground and catch Samuno as she falls down.
"Where do you think you're going?" one of them asks, holding her arm tightly as she tries to escape from his grasp.
"Let me go! I gotta leave!" she shouts at him.
"Where's your guardian, Samuno? You know that if you want to leave you must have a guardian with you, by order of the Lord Hokage."
"Who cares what that old geezer has to say? Let me go!"
Samuno grabs a fan from her belt and whips it towards the guard's neck, fanning it out as she swings her arm. The guard steps back just in time, making the fan miss him by two centimeters.
"You could have killed him, Samuno!" the other guard scolds.
"Hey, what's all this commotion about? Are you causing problems again, Samuno?" a female adult asks.
"She's trying to escape again, Meloca," the guard explains. "And she almost chopped Tomo's head off."
"All right, I'll take her to see Lord Hokage," the lady states calmly.
"Good luck, Meloca," the guard holing Samuno, named Tomo, wishes as he releases Samuno.
Meloca places an arm around Samuno's shoulders, guiding her back to the Hokage's residence.
"You know Lord Hokage is not going to appreciate this," Meloca states.
Samuno remains silent.
"He'll probably place you in solitary once again."
Samuno simply rolls her eyes.
"You would think that someone who's been in solitary as often as you would try to do anything she could to escape having to go back," Meloca continues. "I mean, doesn't your life fan out as one third in solitary, one third with Naruto, and the remaining third forgotten due to Mekra?"
Samuno still does not respond.