Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Curtain Call: Karei Mikkoku ❯ Everything's blowing up in Yuri's face ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, but I do own Yuri
_________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________
*~*
“Neji, who said you could have guests over?! And use my kitchen?!”, Yuri said sleepily while glancing at the cheerful Hinata.
 
“Didn't think it would bother you that much, and seeing as she's one of your friends I thought it would be okay.”, Neji stated.
 
“Okay…Now about you usingmy kitchen…”
 
“I am making breakfast because you can't cook.”
 
“HEY!!”, Yuri shouted angrily, “well, sorry I can't be a great meal preparer!”, then she stuck out her tongue.
 
“And it's amazing how you can keep your job.”, he murmured.
 
“I'm going out.”, Yuri mumbled in an upset tone as she went to the front door and put her shoes on. Then she was gone, leaving the squeaky door open behind her.
 
“N-Neji t-th-that wasn't very n-nice…”, Hinata exclaimed, but Neji didn't respond. He had no interest in what his cousin had to say.
 
Meanwhile…
 
Yuri was at the check-in desk at the Konoha hospital. She began to talk to a nurse and then another came to lead her down the main hallway. She walked with a small smile of glee on her face. She was excited to see Lee feeling better. The nurse opened a door on the left side of the hall and saw Lee beginning to climb out the window. The nurse screamed in shock, while Yuri walked over, pulled Lee onto the bed by his shirt, and closed the window.
______________________*Yuri*_______________________
 
“You're such an idiot, Lee,” I scolded, “You know that you should be resting.”
 
“I HAVE TO GET BACK TO TRAINING!!!”, He snapped. I stood in shock that he had just yelled at me. He had never done that before, and I didn't know how to react to it.
 
“…Fine, if you want to get hurt even more by training that's your decision! You're hurt badly enough… WHY CAN'T YOU JUST GIVE IT A REST!?”, I yelled in anger. All of my rage, all of my bottled up fury about everything that bugged me poured out and into Lees black and blue face. I ran out the door and down the hall. For the first time I hated Lee. I hated him more than I hated Neji, at least for the moment. I ran to the training ground to see dumb ass Sasuke leaving with Guy-sensei's friend/ rival Kakashi-sensei. I ran up Sasuke and gave him a huge sucker-punch. Sasuke skidded back on his shoes while I stood there with tears running down my lobster red face, and fists coiled.
____________________________________________
*~*
Sasuke was surprised to see Yuri standing there after attacking him for no good reason. Yuri pulled a kunai from her sheriken holster, and held it in her left hand. She was ready to attack when Kakashi grabbed her wrist with the kunai in her hand. Yuri clenched down on her lower lip to cease her crying.
 
Kakashi had such a great amount of force on Yuri's wrist that she was forced to drop the kunai from her hand. She swiped her hand away from Kakashi's, now loosened grasp.
 
“The fact that I attacked Sasuke is none of your business…”, Yuri murmured.
 
“When you so much as threaten my student…it becomes my business.”, Kakashi whispered into Yuri's ear. Yuri walked away about 4 meters quietly, and stopped to give a threatening glare to Sasuke. Of course he disregarded the glare like it was Naruto yelling at him angrily. Yuri stood still until Kakashi and Sasuke disappeared. Then, she walked back to her house knowing Neji would've left to go do something with Hinata.
______________________*Yuri*_______________________
 
Yuri, you're such an idiot. You should be training… or spying on the comapition… or something you idiot…
 
I wiped the tears that were bubbling over and out of my eyes. I was about a block from my house when I stopped.
 
I'm going to see mom…
 
I turned in the direction of the hot springs and began to run. She was going to be so surprised to see me. ^_^ I can't wait to see her expression.
 
I got there in record time… and I couldn't believe what I saw… It was that Naruto kid and mom's boyfriend. I walked up to them and stood behind Jaraiya with my arms crossed across my chest, and I had the biggest vein pulse that anyone could ever imagine. Jaraiya's sweat dropped as he turned to see the pissed girl behind him.
 
“Miss me?!”, I said sarcastically.
“Ehhehheh…”, he said as his voice trailed off into the wind.
“Save it! Where's mom, you old gasbag?!”, he responded in silence. “Well…?”, I was starting to get worried. Still no response. Those damn tears began to bubble up… “huff…huff… WHERE THE HELL IS SHE???”, I screamed.
“…sigh…She…uh…was killed yesterday somewhere from 12:00 midnight and 5:00 in the morning…”, Jaraiya mourned. When he looked up to see my expression, I was already running away.
___________________________________________
 
Yuri spent the rest of her time off from the exams locked up in her room. She only came out when no one was in the house but her, and she pondered what she should do.