Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Eremophobia ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Eremophobia is a fear of loneliness)
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any of the Naruto character. It belongs to Masashi Kishimoto.
AN: Yuki is my own character and Shiroi is my best friend's character, I usually include her in most of my stories. I hope you enjoy this story, please review it and let me know what you think. I would just like to say a special thanks to Kopykat Kakashi, whose story “The curative career of Kaori the ninja nurse” inspired me to begin writing fanfics. Pleeeaaase review…
 
 
 
Eremophobia
CHAPTER ONE
 
 
“Shi-sama! How`ve ya been?”
 
Shiroi smiled as her best friend gave her a hug, she had only been gone for a few days, but by Yukiko's reaction you could've sworn she had been gone for weeks. But that's the way Yuki was, an overprotective emotionally unstable young woman. Shiroi could understand why; it was a part of the reason they were such good friends, they had both experienced very difficult childhoods and could understand each others pain.
 
“I'm good. Umm, I have some news.”
 
“Really?” came the immediate reply.
 
“Yes, I found him.”
 
Shiroi braced herself. Yuki's eyes began to dart from side to side. She looked up and noticed Shiroi waiting for her to answer.
 
“That's great!” came the obviously pained blonde before she collapsed in a heap.
 
Shiroi ran to help her up. She wasn't surprised by her actions. She sat her up and began comforting her whispering that everything would be alright.
 
`She found him…'
 
Yuki knew what that meant. Shiroi had found the boy she had lost contact with so many years ago, her friend from Sunagokure. Yuki's eye's darted from side to side as thoughts surrounded her mind.
 
`She found him…she's going to leave…I'll be all alone…'
 
Shiroi was all that Yuki had left after her parents had died, knowing the pain of losing a parent her only friend had taken her in and cared for her.
 
`I'll be all alone…'
 
That same thought kept repeating in her mind as she fell to the floor. Tears began streaming down her pale, porcelain skin. New thoughts began to enter. Memories of the time her parents had left her alone.
 
*Flashback*
 
“Yukiko! Get to your room now!!!”
 
Her mother screamed as she saw her creeping towards the kitchen.
 
“I was just looking for something to eat…”
 
`Oh no!' Yuki would have done anything to put the words back into her mouth. She waited and as expected she soon saw her mother stand and walk towards her.
 
“Do you think money grows on trees?! You had breakfast didn't you, why do you think you need dinner?”
 
She could feel her mother's breath on her pale skin as she shrank into the corner almost whispering a reply.
 
“I'm sorry it won't happen again”
 
“Of course it won't now get back to your room and I will call you out when I have finished. You need to do a better job of the dishes tonight then yesterday, because if you don't you will lose your privileges again. What will the kids at school think then? Hmm? Dirty rat! Get out of my sight.”
 
*SLAP*
 
Yuki ran to her room not wanting to displease her mother further. She sat on the floor and waited for the call. It wouldn't be for a while but she had to be ready for it, mother was already angry she didn't want to lose her privileges again.
 
As she waited fearfully her father entered the room.
 
“Otou-san…”
 
Yuki began to look nervous. She loved her father but he was risking a lot by seeing her, she knew mother wouldn't be happy about it. He sat down beside her on the floor and rubbed his callused hands against her red cheek. Yuki winced as pain shot through her face.
 
“Does it hurt?” He asked already knowing the answer.
 
“No…well maybe a little. Don't worry Otou-san, I'll be fine. It's alright, really.”
 
He closed his eyes trying to not to show the feelings he was bottling up inside. He looked at the floor for a moment then returned his gaze upon his only child.
 
“No Yuki-chan it's not.”
 
He turned before she could see the anger and pain in his eyes. He began to head to the door but stopped.
 
“Otou-san?” Yuki whispered, confused and scared by the way her father was acting.
 
“Yuki-chan, promise me you will never let any one hurt you again…”
 
“Nani?”
 
“Promise me…”
 
Yuki could sense the seriousness of what her father was saying. She nodded silently. At that he walked out the door and headed towards the kitchen. Yuki walked silently over to the door, closing it behind her father. She returned to the single rag on the floor that she was forced to call her bed, listening for her mothers demanding voice.
 
Moments later yuki heard arguing coming from the kitchen. She leant against the door listening to the voices echoing down the hall.
 
“You have gone too far!”
 
“What are you talking about? The rat deserved it!”
 
“How dare you call your own daughter a rat? You are the animal. You don't deserve her.”
 
“How DARE you!!”
 
“In fact you don't deserve anyone!”
 
*WACK!!*
 
Yuki ran back to her bed, sitting silently tears beginning to swell in her eyes. She looked up as she saw her father enter once again. He walked over, kneeling in front of her, running his blood stained hands through her hair.
 
“I love you Yuki-chan, always remember that. Now you are free…free from the monster that has consumed your mother.”
 
“Otou-san…” Yuki cried hugging him tightly, her tears flowing like a river.
 
“I have to go now Yuki-chan”
 
“Wait, I want to come too…” yuki sobbed into his dark green vest.
 
“No. Where I am going you cannot, you are too young to leave with me this way.”
 
Yuki cried openly as her father tore himself from her grips. He walked silently from her room and shut the door behind him. She ran after him struggling to open the door, she finally managed to. She ran to where she sensed her father's chakra. Stopping frozen to the ground as she saw her father. Blood dripping on to the floorboards, he fell. She dropped beside his limp body
 
`Suicide...I am all alone...'
 
*End Flash back*