Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ For the Sake of My Lover ❯ For the Sake of My Lover: II ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

For the Sake of My Lover: II

~~~

The evening came slowly, and Iruka found himself wandering aimlessly all throughout his small home without anything to really do. Getting frustrated with his lack of occupation, he left the rapidly dimming rooms and stepped out once more onto the streets of Konohagakure village. The sun was setting now, and it cast long shadows that striped the streets in black and spattered the buildings with spots. The sky itself was streaked crimson, gold, and violet, and the sun was a flaming red ball as it sank down below the horizon's edge.

His feet carried him to Kakashi's house, only a few streets over from the Chûnin's own, and he allowed a small smile to steal over his face as he knocked lightly on the door. It swung open a few moments later to reveal Kakashi's willowy frame and Iruka reached out and hugged the older man in greeting.

Feeling the hug returned, Iruka let go and allowed himself to be pulled into the snug building, looking around at the familiar rooms and furniture and noticing nothing different. "So what's my surprise?" he asked, still grinning.

Kakashi's eyes crinkled above the black face mask that he never removed, not even to kiss his lover. It was for that reason that Iruka had never tasted the other man's mouth and had never felt his tongue against his own. "You have to wait until after dinner, you know as well as I that dessert can only be had after the main course."

Shaking his head, Iruka followed his lover into the small kitchen area and seated himself at the table, where a still steaming dinner had been placed. Smiling he glanced over at Kakashi, who was seating himself across from the younger man, and received a wink in return. Motioning for him to help himself, Kakashi merely watched as the object of his affections began filling his plate.

The dim light glinted off Iruka's headband and gave his skin a pale glow that made him appear unearthly, as if he were a being too perfect for this world alone. The Jônin gazed at the other man as his pink lips took in his food and his throat muscles rippled when he swallowed. Enraptured, Kakashi didn't even notice that the object of his fascination had frozen.

"Something wrong?" the Chûnin asked, chopsticks pausing halfway to his mouth.

Starting a little, Kakashi smiled and moved his head back and forth, sending locks of silver hair into the one eye not covered and smirked inwardly. All the better for his plan; make the younger man wonder, keep his curiosity peaked and reward him for his patience later.

Calmly, he brought the food to his mouth, realizing only too late that had ad forgotten to remove his mask. The clump of rice bounced of the black fabric and fell back to the bowl. He caught the stifled chuckle and looked up to find Iruka watching him, amusement dancing in his dark eyes. Kakashi smiled back and reached up to remove the offending article of clothing.

But a gentle hand from the man seated across from him stopped him. With a sense of understanding, he realized that Iruka had never seen him without his mask, even for the fact that they had been together for almost a year and kissed countless times. Never had he seen the older Jônin's mouth or lips or ran his fingers along the smooth skin of his jaw.

Only slightly hesitant, Iruka moved around the table and knelt by the silver-haired man's side. Looking up, he trailed his fingers back along Kakashi's jaw line, caressing skin and fabric lightly, before digging through masses of silver locks and finding the edge of the mask. Gazing straight into Kakashi's uncovered eye, he hooked his fingers over the band of the material and yanked it down.

With a small smile he trailed his fingers back down the man's face, eyes following. His movements were slow and loving, and when he finally reached the pair of smooth lips and laid eyes on them for the first time, his breath caught in his throat. Here was what he had waited so long to see.

Leaning in, he placed his own lips to the succulent-looking ones before him and sighed softly as they moved in response against his own. He jumped a little when a warm, wet tongue probed gently at his mouth, but granted it access immediately afterwards, delighting in the way liquid fire raced through his body at the contact.

Strong arms pulled him upwards until he was seated on Kakashi's lap, arms around the Jônin's neck. Their tongues were intertwined now, and dancing to a rhythm only they could hear; the world could have crashed down around them, and neither of the lover's would have noticed.

Only the mutual need for air parted them, and even when their lips no longer touched, they made sure not to lose the contact. Hands and foreheads touching, they stared into the sultry depths of the other's eyes and remained that way for many long moments before remembering the rapidly cooling food on the table by them.

Iruka's heart soared when Kakashi grabbed the forgotten chopsticks and brought a mouthful of food to the younger man's mouth, tenderness radiating from his every move and an affectionate smile dancing around his lips. Finally, the Chûnin could see his lover's smile on his lips, rather than in his eyes.

Smiling in return, he reached over and took hold of his own discarded chopsticks and soon the two lovers were feeding each other what remained of their dinners, pausing many times in between to touch lips once more.

But eventually, most of the food was gone, and Kakashi found himself relaxing in his chair, with a curious Iruka in his arms. "Well, do I get to eat dessert now?" he asked, glancing up at the older man questioningly.

With a smirk that was visible now because of the lack of his mask, Kakashi rose easily to his feet, taking the surprised Iruka with him and setting him carefully on his feet. He rested his hands on the younger man's waist and pulled him close, feeling heat explode inside him as the lengths of their bodies touched.

The dark-haired man reached up and, burying his fingers in the Jônin's hair, pressed their lips together again. Reveling in the sensation, Kakashi pressed his hips forwards into Iruka's and felt the hiss that escaped the other man's lips at the contact. Grinning into their kiss, he pulled back and gazed down into a pair of dark eyes that sucked him in and almost drowned him in their alluring depths.

An answering pressure made itself known, and he felt himself harden at the touch. Groaning a little, he threw his head back for a moment, and when he brought it back down and met Iruka's gaze once again, he saw comprehension and understanding in his partner's eyes. With a snicker, the taller man scooped the other into his arms once more and carried him upstairs, feeling strong arms slip around his neck as he did so.

Entering the dark room, he shut the door behind them and waited a few moments for their eyes to adjust to the abrupt change in light. After a moment, he strode forward and set his precious armload down on the soft surface of his mattress. The arms however did not let go, and Kakashi found himself being pulled down on top of the smaller man as he reclined.

Lips sought his, then left a moment later, leaving a wet trail along his jaw line as they headed towards his ear, taking the lobe into a waiting mouth and nipping at it gently. Groaning a little, Kakashi moved his face and, pushing aside the cloth of Iruka's vest and shirt, buried his face in the junction between the Chûnin's neck and shoulder.

His tongue shot out and traced the smooth skin there, eliciting a small gasp from the other; moments later, his tongue found its way back upwards along the neck, then traced the parted lips on Iruka's face. The other man's tongue shot out to meet his and before long, they were locked in another breath-stealing kiss that left them panting when they were done.

After a while, Kakashi removed Iruka's upper garments completely with slow, cautious movements; he did not wish to scare the other man off when they were just beginning to get close. But, the only response he received from the other man, was a slight arching of the back as his calloused hands ghosted over dark nipples.

Smiling, he bent over and ran his tongue along the tip of one nub, and took it gently in his mouth, savoring the taste that was purely Iruka. Hands traced their way down his still clothed back, tugging at the identical vest that he too wore. Sitting up, he allowed his lover to remove his upper garments, then the two men lay back once more, pressing lips and bared chests together.

Small moans and gaps ensued as they allowed their hands to roam free over sculpted bodies and hardened muscles. Hands skated along smooth skin, punctuated by the occasional scar, and mouths and tongues memorized every feature of the face they tasted.

In the passionate haze that soon overtook them, any remaining articles of clothing were shed along with any remaining restrictions or hesitations. Heated skin met heated skin and desire flamed identical in both pairs of dark orbs, excepting the odd Sharingan. Hands flew ever faster and the sounds of pleasure were louder now filling the small room and almost seeming to echo back.

Kakashi stared down into Iruka's eyes, and found the love, trust, and desire he had been searching for that night. He found the ultimate fulfillment in his lover's gaze and knew without question that the other man found it also.

As the night wore on, twin cries soared up to the watching moon, throaty, lusting cries of the utmost completeness and pleasure that rang with desire fulfilled and passions unleashed.

Moments later, soft panting filled the room and Kakashi lay back with Iruka sprawled on his chest, a light sheen of sweat covering them both.

With a tired sigh, Iruka snuggled in closer to his Jônin love and pushed his head up underneath the other's chin. His hair had been tugged free from its usual tie and hung loose and damp around his face. Kakashi's arms tightened around his slender frame, and their chests rose and fell in unison, hearts seeming to beat together, as one.

"I love you," the Chûnin whispered, fingers tracing abstract patterns on the chiseled muscle beneath their tips.

The breathing of the other ninja caught, then resumed as if nothing had happened. After a shot pause, there came a reply. "I love you too Iruka…more then you will ever know."

Happy and sated, the two lovers each locked their arms about the other and fell into a deep, peaceful sleep only accentuated by the strength and warmth of the embrace surrounding them.

~~~