Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Forbidden ❯ Friends ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I just notice that in the other chapter, I did not describe Azarni's clothing! I probably did not because on the site I started to write this, I could add pictures to my stories so I probably put the picture I drew of her on it. I will describe it on this chapter, but I'll also give a link to the picture I made to contribute to this story since some people find it easier to picture when they had a source image... Actually the link is broken I guess, it's not working. If you go on deviant art and look up liliedove, or Nara Azarni, you should be able to find her. Liliedove
The morning air was fresh and clear the next morning, and everyone was running about their businesses. Besides the pattering of feet, and the low conversations, it was quite and peaceful until three young shinobi came to pick up their friend.
“Are you sure she's awake now,” one girl said with a bit of hesitation when she was about to knock on the door. The girl beside her, who looked about the exact opposite than the other girl, Moaned.
“Common, who cares if we have to wake her up? We have waited long enough, life is short you know,” she said knocking on the door for her sister loudly. Waiting for a few moments, the impatient girl was about to knock again, when the door opened. Out popped Nara Gin, with a smile on her face as she brushed the flour off her apron.
“Why hello Rin-Chan and Ren-Chan, good afternoon Yokio-Chan,” she greeted. “Where's Azarni?”
The twin girls looked at each other and sighed, as the young man behind them answered her.
“Good afternoon to you, Mrs. Nara. However, will you please stop calling me -Chan? I am already sixteen, so I do not believe it suits me. We came here to pick up Azarni; she never met up with us this morning as we planned. We do not always have time to hang out with missions crowding our schedules.”
Gin's smiling face then wavered between pale and red. “W-what, Azarni is still asleep,” she said as one of her eyes twitched a bit.
“I knew this was going to happen,” the first girl said to the other who just smirked at what was about to occur. After a few seconds of clutching the wooden door with her nails, the women said, “ I will fetch her for you, she will be down momentarily.” Gin then gently closed the door with a forced smile, and then stomped down the hall and up the stairs.
“Hey Rin, do you think Azarni will be all right,” the girl asked in the short moment before all Hell broke loose.
“Nara Azarni, get up right this instant! How dare you sleep past noon,” boomed the scary voice of Mrs. Nara. Ren shuttered, Yokio stared blankly up at the open bathroom window, which was closest the Azarni and her Mother, and Rin laughed hysterically on the ground.
“But it's my day off Mother, and I was tired,” yelped the frightened young women, who you could hear scurrying out of her bed. Her friends then heard the sound of her pulling her dresser drawer, and her Mother scolding her still. After a few minutes, the girl dashed into the bathroom and saw her friends out the window.
“What are you guys doing here,” she asked with a look of surprise on her face. Not giving them time to answer though, she remembered. “Oh I'm so sorry I forgot today was the day we were going to hang out! I will be down it a minute,” she said slamming the window closed.
True to her word, the Nara girl appeared in the doorway, dressed in her usual clothes. She wore black net quarter sleeve shirt with a short sleeved, pastel yellow shrug that was tied into a knot under her breasts. Her bottoms were army green pair of short cargo shorts with a tan, skirt like thing a few inches longer than the shorts, with the green Nara symbol, which covered part of the front, back, and sides of her legs which was held together by a button under her waist, and an attached elastic that was held around her legs. She also wore short, black ninja gloves, and a black Kohona ninja headband tied just above her knee and black ninja sandals.
“Why if it is not miss sleepyhead,” Rin said giving her taller friend a noogy as she stood as tall as she could. With sleepy eyes, she looked at her friends. Ren and Rin, the twins, were nothing close to identical. In a matter of fact, they were the exact opposite when it came to colors except for their skin.
Ren, the oldest by minutes, had very long, light pink hair that went down to her waist and neat bangs that covered her forehead, onyx eyes, and pale skin. Her top, had a tall, stand up hood that was from the back to the ears, and its sleeves that ended right before her elbows. The bodess of it reminds one of a kimono, since it's collar line came down like one and it's right side attached with a thick, black pin on the left side. Underneath the stiff, dark pink fabric, you could see the black net shirt where the collar made a `v' shape. The whole top went down almost to her knees, where she wore black, tight pants that ended about an inch below her knees. On her feet, she wore matching dark pink, high-heeled ninja sandals that went up to her shins, and she wore a black Kohona headand around her neck.
Rin on the other hand, was the younger yet bolder one, with raven black hair and light pink eyes. Her clothing was identical besides the fact that the colors were swapped. The kimono like top was black with a dark pink pin, the netting was dark pink, her pants were dark pink, and her high-heeled ninja sandals were black, and her Kohona headband was dark pink.
Yokio had messy auburn hair that came down past his ears, which is as usual, covered up by a deep green, tight hat with his ninja plate attached to it. His moss green eyes that could calm a storm in anyone, complimented his darker skin tone. On top of that, he wore the traditional Jonin outfit.
“Sorry about that, I was really tired the other night,” Azarni said looking at her toes.
“That's no excuse,” Rin scolded with flames in her eyes, as she was about to bop Azarni on the head. Ren then pulled her back by her hood, with a frowny face.
“Alright, lets go do what we were suppose to do a few hours ago,” Yokio said turning to leave with the girls following behind him. The group of young adults were often grouped together for missions, and had known each other for as long as they could remember. They laughed at the thought, that many people believed that; Rin, Ren, and Azarni were Yokio's fan girls.
“You know, maybe I should lead us around since everyone thinks we're fan girls,” Ren would say often.
“Where are we going,” Azarni asked as she went up to Yokio's pace. Walking backwards, she looked at the young man waiting for an answer with curiosity twinkling in her eyes.
“You'll see, soon enough.”