Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Forbidden ❯ Hidan ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hey everyone! Since I wrote this a while back, it may not be my best writings… So that's why some of my stories may look a bit more… `Professional' than this… Anyhow, for those who read my writings and don't want to wait for ages for me to update here, read my stuff at fanfiction.net. On that site all of my posts are updated faster and are ahead by quite a bit in some cases… Like this story. (I go under the same pen name there.)
~Liliedove
 
The sun had barely risen over the horizon, when a loud thump woke the sleeping head from his sleep
The sun had barely risen over the horizon, when a loud thump woke the sleeping head from his sleep. Startled awake, Hidan's eyes shot open as he looked at the thing beside him. He saw two small feet that were clothed with black ninja sandals, and then followed the legs up to the head.
“You again,” he moaned with what couldn't really be translated as annoyed or relieved.
“Hello sleepy… head,” the girl said almost giggling at the words she just spoke. “Guess what I got for you Mr. Decapitated one,” the Nara girl asked with a wide smile on her face as she knelt down on her knees next to him.
“What,” Hidan said bluntly. Azarni frowned as she put her hands on her hips.
“Now I had to get up early to do this for you, you know, I'd think you'd be a little appreciative. I' brought some rice, fish, and water since you must be hungry after 200 years, I wouldn't be surprised if you've forgotten the taste of food! I also, brought a hairbrush and comb,” she exclaimed happily, as if the messy hair was torture just to look at for her.
“Why did you come back here,” Hidan asked. Azarni then made a few funny faces as she thought for a few moments, before she responded saying, “I don't rightfully know myself. Perhaps I came because I felt like this was a part of the challenge or something in the sort. Anyhow, no matter how you beg, I am not going to feed you until I fix your hair a bit.”
“What do you mean by, `The challenge?'” He asked as she took a brush and some hair bands out of the small, dark green felt bag she carried on her back.
“Well,” she began as she laid him on a rag on her lap. “This whole thing is a long story, but I was challenged to go into the forbidden part of my clan's forest, the part we're in now, to find out why it is forbidden.”
“Why didn't you just ask someone, ouch don't just yank through my hair.”
“Sorry,” she said now switching over to the black comb. “Your hair is full of large knots, so it will take a while, and a bit of pain to get out,” she said in a motherly like tone.
“Why can't you jut cut it then? It would be much easier,” he mumbled.
“I'll cut it wrong, besides how would I cut your beard,” she said as she quickly yanked through one part of his hair.
“Watch it, would you, why don't you just help me along with my free arm, and help find the rest of my body? I can then cut my hair and shave my beard off myself, ok?”
“Fine, I'm at least pulling your hair back,” she said as she took a hair band off her wrist. “ I saw that you found your leg last night, can't that help you search.”
“Think about it, how would a foot find anything, it isn't like a hand that can pick things up,” he almost yelled as he rolled his eyes.
“Don't go mad on me Mr. Decapitated, it was only a question.”
“And would you stop calling me that? I have a name you know.”
“Fine, Kidan, or whatever your name was,” she shouted as she started to chuck rocks over her shoulder.
“It's Hidan,” he grumbled.
Azarni and Hidan's arm worked on for about an hour before Azarni had to run home before her Mother would wonder where she was. In the time she was there though, they found his other arm, and part of a leg. Azarni promised to come back the next day with a slight smile, though the man didn't seem to care if she decided to come or not. He didn't quite like her ripping through his hair, though he did enjoy the food she fed him before she left.
“If you come back girl,” he yelled to her as she left. “Bring food with you!”
“I have a name to you know, it's Nara Azarni, remember it!”
As Azarni sneaked through the back door, she looked at the clock to see that it was about eight in the morning. She then quietly slipped up the stairs, and stopped her shadow clone jutsu she made to fool her parents into thinking she was reading a book the whole time. She then herself picked up the book the clone was reading, and flipped back to the page she was at only to be disturbed less than twenty minutes later.
“Azarni, you're still reading, I thought you'd be out training with Rin, Ren, and Yokio by now.”
“Oh, I haven't been keeping track of time, I was so consumed by the book Mother. I'll be off right away,” she said putting her bookmark between the two pages that were open.
The Nara girl then set down the book on her pillow, and stood to her feet as her Mother left to probably go to the kitchen.
That was a close one,” she thought to herself. “If I slipped up even one little bit, I would have been done for, and found out! I should be more careful for now one.”