Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Highschool Life ❯ Mayhem in the Science Room ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Im soooooooooo sorry that I haven't been updating. school and mother are some of the few reasons. but I will try to update as soon as possible
 
Recap
“I could care less about you. I'm more worried about how Rebecca would react,” Kiba shuddered. “Gee, thanks,” Leonie replied sarcastically. It turned out that Kiba didn't have to worry about Leonie because nothing except for the two moved in the streets the entire walk home.
pqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpq
 
Sakura woke up to the beeping of her alarm clock once again. She was so tired, she was having trouble dragging herself out of bed. `Why am I so tired?' Sakura wondered. But then she remembered last night.
 
Flashback
 
Sasuke dragged Sakura to his black convertible. “Let me go!” Sakura protested. “I'm perfectly capable of walking on my own!” Sasuke just gave her one of those you're-so-stupid looks.
 
They pulled out of the school's parking lot with relative ease since Sasuke's entire fan girl community immediately moved out of his way. They got this enraged look of disbelief on their faces when they saw Sakura in the car with their beloved Sasuke. He roared out onto the road.
 
When they pulled up to Sasuke's house, Sakura was stunned. His house was HUGE! Sasuke poked her. “Hey Pinky, you gonna sit there just staring at my house?” He smirked when he heard Sakura growl slightly with annoyance. “How many times do I have to tell you-“ Not to call you Pinky?” Sasuke cut her off. “Never mind, let's just hurry up and get this over with!” Sakura opened the door and stepped out.
 
She followed Sasuke through the front doors. If possible, the inside was more amazing than the outside. Sakura stood there gaping in awe, again. “Come on!” Sasuke grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her up the stairs.
 
“This is my room,” he told her as he pushed open a black door. The room inside was actually normal. His bed had dark, navy blue sheets and there were a few posters on the walls. Sasuke gestured for Sakura to sit next to him on the bed. She flipped open her notebook for notes. “So, what now?” Sakura asked. “I'll start asking questions,” Sasuke replied. Sakura rolled her eyes. `Big surprise there,' she thought.
 
For the next few hours Sakura and Sasuke answered each other's questions. Sakura was shocked to learn that Sasuke's family had been murdered by his older brother, Itachi. But Sasuke wasn't expecting Sakura to tell him that her parents had been mysteriously murdered, and no one ever found the culprit.
 
End Flashback
 
Sakura glanced at the clock. “Oh shit! I'm going to be late again!” Sakura yelled. She ran down the stairs, grabbed her back pack, and raced out the door. “You know, this is exactly what I did yesterday,” she realized. “Now all I need is for Sasuke to almost run me over, and my day will start exactly like it did yesterday.” As soon as she said that, a black convertible with Sasuke inside almost hit her. “I hate irony,” Sakura muttered. But then she yelled at Sasuke, “Watch it you jerk!” Sasuke just smirked and drove away.
 
When she walked through the front gate, she saw Ino waving wildly. “Hey guys!” Sakura said. Rebecca and Leonie didn't respond; they just kept sleeping. “What's with you guys?” Sakura asked. “Late night,” Rebecca responded shortly. Just then Tenten and Hinata walked up. “How did your interviews go last night?” Ino asked all of them.
 
“Rotten,” Temari replied as she walked up. “I was stuck with Hikaru,” she explained. Rebecca and Leonie collapsed into a fit of laughter. “I feel sorry for you,” she gasped. “Sure seems like it,” Temari replied sarcastically. “Am I missing something here,” Sakura muttered to Ino. “Oh yeah, I keep forgetting you're new here. Hikaru's this boy who is totally obsessed with Temari.” “Poor Temari,” Sakura observed. “Finally someone who sympathizes,” Temari muttered, shooting a glare at the still-laughing Rebecca and Leonie.
 
“So, back to my original question, how did your interviews go last night?” “Wasn't as bad as it could have been,” Rebecca replied. “Kiba and I beat each other up again,” Leonie sighed. “It wasn't as bad as it could've been,” Sakura answered. “How did yours go?” Rebecca shot back at Ino. “Fine,” Ino muttered, blushing. “Ooh! Something happened! Spill!” Tenten squealed.
 
“I noticed you didn't respond when I asked how your interview went,” Ino said in and attempt to distract Tenten. “Boring Neji was the same stuck up butt head that he normally is,” Tenten sighed. Just then the bell rang. `Saved by the bell,' Ino thought.
 
Sakura shoved her back pack into her locker and grabbed her binder. She made it into the classroom just as the tardy bell rang. The class was pretty much empty. Sakura sweat dropped. `Um, where are all the people?' she wondered. Only a couple of nerdy kids sat in the back.
 
“Oh, I forgot to tell you that no one bothers to come on time for this class,” Ino said as she walked in a few minutes later. “Kakashi-sensei is almost always late.” You couldn't have told me this sooner?” hissed a very pissed Sakura. Ino slowly backed away, laughing sheepishly. Sakura just rolled her eyes and sat down.
 
About twenty minutes later after class was supposed to start, Kakashi walked in. “Hello class. Sorry I'm late. I got lost on the road of life.” “LIAR!” yelled half the class, Naruto's being the most prominent voice. “Right, well, today is a free day, so you can do whatever you want.”
 
Sakura pulled out her sketchbook and continued drawing a picture. “Wow,” Ino commented, looking over Sakura's shoulder. “That's an amazing drawing.” It was of a tropical paradise with waterfalls and palm trees. Sakura blushed. “Thanks!”
 
But her moment of happiness was ruined by the paper ball that hit her in the back of her head. She whirled to see, yet again, the smirking Uchiha. “What?” Sakura demanded. His smirk grew wider. “You had a fly on the back of your head.” Sakura slowly stood up and faced Sasuke. “If you have a problem with me, Uchiha, then say it to my face instead of coming up with lame excuses.”
 
The room went dead silent.
 
“I could have sworn you just talked back to me, Haruno,” Sasuke said coldly. Rebecca and Leonie were instantly by Sakura's side. “Don't worry. I can handle this jerk on my own,” Sakura told them. They sat down slowly, their muscles tensed and ready.
 
Sasuke opened his mouth to make a come back, but the bell cut him off. “This isn't over, Haruno,” Sasuke warned as the class stampeded into the hallways. “You bet it isn't!” Sakura yelled at his retreating back. “Well, at least you don't sit next to him next period,” Rebecca said, trying and failing to look on the bright side.
 
Anko didn't make quite as flashy and entrance as she did the first day. “Those of you who actually did the interviews, turn them into the box marked period two.” Rebecca, Leonie, and Sakura moved to turn in their homework. But on the way back to their seats, they tripped. Rebecca and Sakura caught themselves before they fell, and Rebecca grabbed Leonie. Meanwhile, Sakura looked behind them to see what they had tripped on. “Such klutzes,” Kiba sniggered. “Jerks,” Leonie muttered.
 
“Settle down!” Anko yelled. “We're going to be doing an experiment today.” Almost the entire class exploded in cheers. Leonie could see the wheels turning in Rebecca's head as Anko explained the experiment. “We're going to sabotage their experiment, aren't we?” Leonie asked as Rebecca opened her mouth to explain her genius plan. She nodded.
 
“The chemicals we're using react rather violently with water, so all we have to do is switch this vial of colored water with the chemical, and the whole thing goes boom.” Sakura looked at her strangely. “That's an ingenious plan, but why do you carry vials of colored water with you?” “Just in case,” Rebecca replied mysteriously. “Meaning that when she spills something on herself, she uses the water to hide the stain,” Leonie whispered to Sakura. “Hey!” Rebecca yelled. She dumped a vial of yellow water on Leonie's head. However, it made no difference since Leonie's hair was blond.
 
While the boys were off getting their safety equipment, Rebecca switched the chemical with the water. Then, Rebecca, Leonie, and Sakura got started on the experiment. It was fairly easy. All you had to do was mix the chemicals and observe the reaction. But it's a lot more complicated when you're not mixing the right chemicals.
 
Kiba was the unfortunate one who poured the water into the test tube. The test tube exploded with the mixture, and a foul-smelling stench entered the air. Kiba, Gaara, and Sasuke were poked with tiny glass shards. Kiba's face was covered in soot. Rebecca, Leonie and Sakura were laughing so hard their faces were purple.
 
“You idiots!” Anko screeched. “You could have done serious damage! Stay after class to clean this mess up!” As soon as Anko finished, the bell rang. The three girls were still laughing about the bewildered faces of the three boys. They definitely had a great story to tell at lunch today.
 
pqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpq
 
finally I have updated. I promised a longer chapter, so here it is! plz review!