Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Hinata Stands Alone ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 2
Hinata looked deep into Naruto’s eyes. It felt as if she was penetrating his deepest thoughts. She could see all of the pain and suffering he has gone through. All the sorrow… She knew he didn’t want to kill anyone, but something had hurt him deeply. He was lost, afraid and confused.
“N-Naruto….” She started. “I understand, people hurt you… But I don’t think t-that they really mean it….. But t-they don’t know any better…” Naruto punched her again. He was holding back but didn’t understand why.
“You don’t know how hard it is to not have a family, to not be loved!” he shouted at her. Hinata looked down and a lone tear trickled down her cheek.
“I c-can relate though N-Naruto.” she said, her voice cracking. “I know what it feels like to be unloved b-but in a different way… I’m supposed t-to be a prodigy.. B-But to my clan.. I’m a d-disgrace. A-All of them looked down upon me, u-until I saw y-you Naruto… You taught me to never g-give in and y-you help me get stronger…” Naruto growled angrily and the red chakra around him snapped and crackled. He raised his fist and the red chakra formed around his fist. Naruto decided to finish her off in one quick swing.