Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Hinata Stands Alone ❯ Chappie 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 3
“N-Naruto…” Hinata whispered. “D-Do you really want to kill me?” The thought hadn’t come to Naruto’s mind. Do I really want to hurt her? No…. I don’t want to but… I’m afraid not to kill her because then she might hate me in the end… No…. She told me not to be afraid so I won’t be afraid. If she is strong enough to say these things, then I should be strong enough to control the kyubbi. The red chakra slowly started to disappear. Her pale lavender eyes stared into his sapphire blue ones. He saw fear in them. She saw bravery.
Naruto was okay with it though because it was a different kind of fear. She didn’t fear him ,she feared the future and what was to come with it. And the bravery Hinata saw fuelled her to keep going in these kind of situations.
Hinata’s knees buckled as she fell to the ground. Naruto kneeled down beside her.
“Are you ok Hinata?” Naruto asked worriedly. Hinata gave him a ghost of a smile.
“Yes Naruto…. I-I’m okay.” Hinata said nervously. Hinata glanced at her arm. A small pool of blood had started to form around her hand.
“It doesn’t look like your okay.” Naruto said worriedly. “Here, let me see.” Hinata let him take her arm. He tore off the bottom of his pant leg and dusted it off. He then carefully wrapped it around the lower part of her arm. “There, that should do it!” He said gleefully. Hinata’s face turned a light shade of pink.
“T-Thanks.” She stuttered. Naruto smiled at her. She doesn’t know how grateful I am…
“No, No Hinata!” He said. “Thank you.”