Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ I want to be with you always ❯ Ballad of a broken heart ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 7
 
~ Ballad of a Broken Heart ~
 
 
smoke continued to surround the whole land. No one could confirm if someone has been hurt on the impact. Slowly the smoke started to lessen.
 
“W—what are you…?” sasuke was shocked on what he glimpse. Naruto almost covered in blood, “he endure the full force of the impact!?” he thought. “A—are you, ugh!” naruto throw up huge amount of blood in his mouth nevertheless continued to speak “okay sa—suke?” “CRCCKKK!!” the land that naruto was standing on started to crumble because of the beam, he could not move anymore. he used all his chakra in enduring the chakra beam that kabuto throw into them. “NARUTO QUICK GIVE ME YOUR HANDS!!” sasuke quickly
tries to grab the hands of naruto into the falling ground. He couldn't reach the hands of naruto and the part that naruto stood started to detach from the cliff where sasuke stand. “COME”ON GIVE ME YOUR HANDS YOU MORON!! YUR THE ONE THAT THOUGHT ME TO NEVER GIVE UP!!!” sasuke yell really loud, her eyes stated to drenched with tears.
 
“s—sasuke….im glad that i known you, even though we always fight I consider you as one of my best friend. you were also my first kiss remember?” naruto smile as land where he stood detach even more, now its brakes into a small pieces as it falls slowly deep into the bottomless cliff”
 
“This is not the time for jokes naruto!” sasuke shouted. sasuke sweep his tears and stand up. “Kagebunshin” but none appeared “Kagebunshin!” none as well “God dammit! Why now, KAGEBUNSHIN!” none again happened to appear. He used up all his chakra on fighting naruto so he could not make anymore. He even could barely move at his situation now, even more create a bunshin. He continued to form hand seals and shouts “Kagebunshin” over and over but nothing happened. He just kneel down in the floor while leaning his hands on the ground. sasuke could not do anything while he watched his friend fall from the cliff.
 
“sasuke!” naruto shouted. He was almost out of sight when he shouted.
“I have one favor to ask….please take care of sakura for me…”
 
“BLAG!!!” the land that naruto stood now breaks onto pieces causing him to fall instantly deep beneath the cliff.
 
“NAAAARUUUTOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!” sasuke's voice started to echoes the whole place.
 
“damn, but I got the annoying kid in exchange” kabuto lightly grinned. He swiftly disappear out of thin air
 
Meanwhile sakura and pakkun was in the spot where Shikamaru and the others fought. They were victorious but couldn't barely move as well. They point out sakura where naruto was. she quickly run towards the place where Shikamaru told him to go. She then feels a sudden chill on her body; it made her stop for a moment. it was so cold as ice. Her heart started to beat really fast. That made her to run really fast, now she feels as if he was chasing naruto in front of her but couldn't cope up. Tears started to fall on sakura's eyes. She was devastated on what she sees. The whole place was in wreck. Cold winds started to blow upon her. As she scans the whole place, she sees a person that was kneeling on the edge of a cliff. Upon close inspection she recognizes the person, “S—sasuke?” she asked. Sasuke lightly turn his head but in a lower position that his hair was covering his face. “It is you right? Sasuke, what are you doing there kneeling on the ground? and where's naruto? Have you seen him?” sakura asked. Being relieved that she finally seen a person. Sasuke couldn't answer right away. he just look the opposite direction. “N—naruto's dead...” sasuke coldly answered
 
Sakura was shocked; she could not think straight of what sasuke said to her. “N—no! You're lying! Naruto's not dead, I know he is! NOW TELL ME WHERE NARUTO IS!” sakura shouted out of frustration.
 
“I SAID HE'S DEAD!” sasuke shouted; he lean his head into the ground and starts to sob. “he sacrifice his life to save me…” The tears dripped down her cheeks. “I couldn't do anything to save him, I just watched him die! What kind of a friend am i!”
 
 
“No! I won't believe it!” sakura rushes into sasuke, pulling his shoulders causing him to lie on a flat position.
She lowered her body and weakly hit sasuke's chest again and again while repeatedly saying “he's not dead!”. Tears leak's out of her eyes like a river. “Bring back my naruto! Bring him back, he promised me…” sakura feel as if the world had turned into black and white. Everything was just so dull. “my life isn't the same without him on my side” she thought
 
Sasuke spend several long moments trying to figure out what to do or say at this point. He finally decides to try and comfort sakura. She initially pushes him away... Sasuke tries to hold her again. Sakura buries her head in Sasuke's chest and continues to sob...
 
Long time has passed when the anbu finally arrived with kakashi and the other member of the group. Sasuke tell them exactly what happened in a sad tone of voice while sakura just stood in the edge of the cliff, she was so shocked at what happened that he didn't become aware of everything that was happening. She just look down in the cliff without moving even an inch as if time stopped. Everyone was shocked on what they hear, “Is that true!?” Shikamaru shouted pulling up sasuke's dress because of frustration but sir kakashi stopped him. And calmly asked the anbu's to go down to the cliff to search off the body of naruto, Shikamaru choji neji and rock-lee go down as well to help find the remains of naruto but none so far, they just found the forehead protector that naruto wears, it was in the coastline of the river, drifting with the flow.
 
Next chapter:
~ The Sealed Village ~