Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ I want to be with you always ❯ The Sealed Village ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 8
 
~ The Sealed Village ~
 
its been two days since they started the search operation of finding the body of naruto, but none so far and they are starting to doubt that naruto even survive that fall.
 
Meanwhile……
 
“Good your finally awake! You've been sleeping for two days” naruto opened his eyes. He's still hazy because of the fall, he noticed a young girl about the age of 15 speak. She has a yellow colored hair about the length of her shoulders, the color of her eyes are red. It was so bright that you can see your reflection into it. He spaciously opened his eyes and look around.
 
 
“what's your name?” the girl asked again with full curiosity seen into his eyes.
 
“My n-name?” naruto replied. He gradually stands up from the bed. “W--where am i? Who are you...
whats my name... OUCH!!” he quickly holds his head. It's aching a lot, he seems to forgotten everything about herself. “W—who am i?” he asked then falls unconscious.
 
After an hour naruto awoke in a unfamiliar bedroom alone. The door was closed, the blinds were shut. His head hurt and he vaguely remembered anything. a girl came bustling through the door with a tray of food.
 
 
"Oh, good. You're finally awake," the girl said as she came towards her. "This is hot so be careful...”
the gives the tray to naruto. He picked up the spoon and dipped it into the hot soup.
After a few minutes of slurping and blowing on the soup, the door creaked open again. a man about an age of 18 and has a silver hair and about 5 ft tall came into the room.
 
"How are you?" he asked as he watched her finish off her soup.
 
“E—excuse me, But by any chance do you know me?” naruto asked. He seemed to have forgotten everything about him and his past life.
 
“I'm sorry but we don't really know you, we just found you drifting along the river..” the man replied
 
“So, do you know your name by any chance?” the girl asked with full of curiosity in her eyes.
 
“Sorry, but I really don't know. I try to remember but my head just ache like hell if I try…” naruto reply at the same time lowering his head. Both just look at naruto.
 
“So what are we gonna do brother?” the girl asked.
 
“Well… im gonna ask the council about this matter. For now he could stay here until he remembered something, Aya take care of her” afterwards the guy headed towards the door and left. The girl closed the door behind him and sat on the bed.
 
“I'm aya, Aya Kusanagi nice to meet you!” she cheerfully said. Naruto just smiles back at her causing her to slightly blush. “Nice to meet you aya” naruto coolly replied which causes her to blush even more.
 
“I know! We must think of some name to call you for the moment.”
 
“Ummmmm…does `touya' sounds good, what do you think?” aya asked with a massive smirk on her façade.
 
“Sounds good enough, its better than nothing”
 
“Then its settled! From now until you remembered your name, you will be called touya!” aya smirked while she grabs the used tray and clean it up. Meanwhile, naruto heads out of the house.
He noticed a sphere-like barrier surrounding the whole village. “Touya, Where are you?” aya shouts after seeing that naruto was not in the room anymore”. Naruto replied “I'm here outside!”. Aya quickly head outside and walk towards where naruto stand.
 
“What is that?” he asked aya while pointing at the barrier.
 
“my grandfather once told me that outside people's created that barrier to sealed us, so I think all of the outsiders are bad, but it change when you came here! You seemed to be a really good person” aya cling to naruto's arm “Come' on im gonna give you a tour around the village! At a affordable price!”
 
“well, Im gonna charge really high! My tour isn't free you know”
 
 
“C—charge? You know that I have no money to give you” naruto answered really confused
 
“Well, you could be my special bodyguard how that sounds?” aya's eye widened
 
“Sounds fair enough” naruto replied coolly while crossing his arms together.
 
“good! Wait here Mr. Bodyguard! im just gonna change clothes” aya winks at naruto then heads towards inside the mansion. Afterwards aya was finished changing his dress. She was wearing a causal dress; a black t-shirt with a heart shape in the center and a black mini-skirt with a leather belt. She also wears a hat and a sunglasses to hide her face. It made naruto curious why aya dresses like that. it feel kinda weird he thought.
 
“So shall we go!?” aya said in a commanding voice. They head towards the gate signaling the person in charge to open up. “We'll just walk for awhile! So don't worry I will be back really early” she said in the security guards in the gate.
 
They first arrive in the park in the center of the village. Lots of people were on there doing lots of things; they just sit on a bench of awhile to relax a little.
 
“You wouldn't even think that this village were once in flames or hunger..” aya silently said.
 
“what made you say that?”
 
“my grandfather always tell us that after we lost the war with the outsiders this village started to crumble, robberies, shortage in food, calamity and pointless killing strike this village. Poverty was everywhere this village before, but now look!”
 
“well im kinda hungry touya-kun! Lets eat, I know a really good place to eat lets go!” aya stands up holding naruto's hand. They run towards the restaurant right on the corner. Aya ordered a two shish-kabobs and a soda for a drink. Naruto was curious in the odd-looking food in front of him. He didn't know how to eat it.
 
“Come' on dig in! its really good you just puts some mayonnaise around it but for me I like it on ketchup!”
 
naruto did what aya told him he puts some mayonnaise in the topping's and started to eat it up. While they were eating a huge gust of wind blow's causing aya's hat to drift along with the wind. All of the people were on their eyes on the girl. “T—the princess?” one of the bystanders said shockingly “Who? You mean princess aya!?” another bystanders said. All of the sudden all of the people were running towards aya. He was like a pop star that was ready to get mobbed by the people. Naruto instinctly grabs aya then jumps really high above the air. They were soaring high above the air jumping into roofs. as soon as they scans the whole place and see if its safe to get down. Naruto instantly descend into the land.
 
“A—are you a ninja?” aya curiously asked. She was stunned on what naruto had done. No ordinary people can do that she think.
 
“What a ninja? What's that? Naruto responded.
 
“n—never mind, forget what I have just say….”
“we better leave before the town people finds you here…”
 
Next Chapter:
~ Sorrow ~