Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ INANE AFFECTIONS ❯ Chapter Three: Taking Hinata Away ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author's Notes:

I am stuck creating chapter fourteen of Sassychan so I am typing (take note: typing) chapter three of Inane Affections...Enjoy...hopefully...

DISCLAIMER:

I need to feel the rush of happiness, anger and pain of these characters, but doesn't make me the owner of Naruto. As it is, I do not own Naruto.

Inane Affections

by Boyarina

Chapter Three: Taking Hinata Away

It all seemed so funny to Gaara. From the moment he caught Hinata sneaking around in the middle of the night, to this very moment whence Neji-san caught him practically molesting Hinata right in the middle of the hallway, it is majorly hilarious.

"Doshite, Neji-san?" Gaara drawled, his eyes not leaving those of Hinata's astonished ones. If it would not contradict so much with his personality, he would have grinned at her widely.

But at the risk of scaring Hinata away, he controlled his treacherous mouth.

"It is time for Hinata-sama to rest," Neji-san insisted sourly. At the corner of his eye, Gaara noticed him slowly stepping into the space beside Hinata.

Gaara's humour began to ebb away from him. She already had his prize in hand, a mere foot away from him, but Neji-san's presence--no, his possessiveness would soon steal her away.

It's was quite funny how Neji-san reacted when he saw how SNUG Hinata is in his "Hinata Pie.". He was enjoying himself quite nicely too even before Neji-san came to the picture, but it just got better when Neji-san came and volunteered (though he might not know of it, really) to be his and Hinata's audience.

Truth to be told, he is quite the voyeur.

Right now, Gaara feels deflated...probably a little jealous. The second Hinata had gotten over her surprise of seeing her cousin, (who had been none too pleased upon discovering her in his clutches) she gravitated toward Neji-san. Even with her feet moored to the ground, she still managed to half-twist and half-lean her body to become at least an inch closer to the older Hyuuga.

"Neji-niisan, I was about to go back to my room," Hinata said quietly, probably trying to placate her cousin.

Neji scowled. "Oh, really?" he asked disbelievingly as he pointedly looked at the sand at her feet.

Hinata opened her mouth to (most likely) blurt out a hastily made up excuse. Gaara had something differrent in mind though. Considering how mortified Hinita is in the situation she is in and just how disapproving Neji looks, any fabricated truth will NOT do.

"I thought she was an intruder" Gaara said, stepping up and saving Hnata from her cousin's invitable interrogation, "That is why I stopped her."

Simple and to the point. Gaara is not one for gallanteries and though it is Hinata's sake that he is doing this, he didn't really want to go overboard.

Lest she catches up to what he is on.

Hmmmm...At this very moment, Hinata figuring out about his secret fascination of her should be part of the things he would have to least worry himself about. His main concern now is that Neji is trying to gundown his explanation with his cold glare as if his byakugan would help him find the holes in Gaara's statement.

Or he's just probably commanding Gaara to take his damn sand off his cousin. For sure, Neji's glaze is steely enough that he could almost hear the obscenities that are running though the Hyuuga's mind, giving Gaara a clear depiction of what Neji thought of his choice weapon now that it is wrapped around Hinata.

...around Hinata's smooth and lovely...lovely...lovely legs...

With a sigh, Gaara retracted his sand...slowly...he, after all, want to savor every second his grains slid across her skin.

Neji-san visibly relaxed (earlier he looked as though he was going to jump Gaara, ready to give hima taste of how rough gentle-fist can be). Without the sand hindering his path, Neji-san took a step closer to Hinata, grasping one of her smaller hands in his own.

"Oyasumi, Kazekage-sama," Neji said curtly and bowed to him.

Gaara's mouth drew a tight line across his face, slightly peeved at Neji's insolence. If he hadn't been pleased by the sight of Hinata rubbing her legs absently as though something there is missing he would have enforced his authority so he would make Hinata stay longer.

But she is rubbing one of her legs absent-mindedly...almost carressingly...almost in the same that his sand had been doing earlier to her, so he resisted this mighty urge of planting her right next to him.

"Oyasumi," Gaara returned, relaxing his face back to its former stoicness.

For now, he would let Hinata go.

----------------------------------------------------------

Comments:

hi! hoped you liked it. ;)