Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Just a Joke, Right? ❯ The Beach! ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(A/N.)
This chapter goes out to Sonicrider14!!!!!!!! He is one of my most faithful reviewers and he really did push me to keep writing! Well, him and my friend SakuraSasuke 4ever! AND all of my reviewers!! I know it’s been like six or seven months and I truly apologize for that!!!! I won’t bore you with excuses but I do have plenty there just has been SO much going on in my life during these months it’s just overwhelming and it’s horrible, but still it’s no excuse. For those who will still review I thank you VERY VERY much!!!!!! =) HAVE A VERY HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE AND THAT GOD MY BLESS YOU DURING THIS UPCOMING YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH AND MERRY (late) CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!! =) REVIEW PLEASE!!!!!

TO THE MOST AWESOME PPL EVER!!!!MY REVIEWRS:
yuyu4848
– Sorry the update took FOREVER!!!! Thank you VERY much for reviewing and I hope that you enjoy this chapter! =) p.s. sorry if it’s not one of my best.

Sonicrider14– AGAIN SO VERY SORRY for the delay!!!! =( I know that you probably hate me right now cuz I know if someone had taken this long to update I’d be very upset. I hope that you’ll find it in you to review again and read this!!!!!!! YOU’R AWESOME!!!! =) THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR REVIEWS!

TailsPrower: I know my spelling really sucks. Lol. But I’m working on it and I’m sure there won’t be very many mistakes on this chapter!!!! PLEASE CONTINUE TO R&R AND THANK YOU!!!!

Destenyne: =) Thank you for reviewing and actually I don’t live on earth I live in space but shush it’s a secret. =P Sorry this took so long!!!!!

GIGI010 : Thank you very much! =) I’m glad you liked it so much it means a lot! =) SO sorry this took so long to update!!!!

Vospader21: AW!!! =) Your review brightened my day when I read it! Thank you SO very very much for all your kind words. I happy that you enjoy my story and I hope that you’ll continue to enjoy it!!!! =) Sorry for the very late update!!! I hope that you continue to review please!!!!!!!

SakuraSasuke 4 ever: Yes your reviews are ALWAYS the longest! Lol. It makes me feel as if I’m reading a short story, which is a good thing! =) and with all your imagination I’m sure you can write a MILLION stories. =) Well unfortunately I’m taking this story in a different direction and I have a lot of it already planned out so amnesia would kind of throw things off track a bit. Hehe. Thanks for all the ideas though I really appreciate them. =) I may use one of them but we’ll see. =) Thanks for the LONG review and I hope that you enjoy reading this LONG response. =) again THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!! =D

No must reads this chapter, sadly.


Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any of the characters in this story (other than Shiba) but I do own the plot! =) And if I did own Naruto, Sasuke wouldn’t be a phsycotic avenger set on destroying Konoha and all the bad guys would just die AND all would understand each other and all the couples would live happily ever after!!! The end. =D


The Beach!



RE-Cap:
"See you tomorrow." I said.


"See you." He said and continued to walk.

I walked in and went to my room. What a day it had been. I jumped on my bed and just had thoughts of what tomorrow's day at the beach had in store for us.

This time:

Sakura's P.O.V.

'RING RING'

The next morning I woke to the sound of my favorite ringtone.

I lazily picked up my phone and answered. "Hello." I said in a groggy, voice.

"Yo, forehead, I have some bad news." The voice said.

I knew right away that it was Ino. "Ino, what is it? Why are you calling me so early?" I asked, still half asleep.

"It's not early it's already eleven!" She shouted.

"What?!" I sprung up into a sitting position in my bed.

"You heard me! Oh, and by the way. Remember how I was supposed to pick you up?" She said.

"Yeah." I answered. I didn’t like where this was going.

"Well, you see. My mom kind of didn't want to let me drive her car, so I kind of can't pick you up.." She explained, I could hear her nervous laughter on the other end of the line.

"WHAT?!?! Then who's gonna take us?!" I yelled at her.

"Well, Sai is picking me up, but we can't pick you up 'cause we live too far apart and we won't be able to make it to the beach on time. Sorry." She said.

To say that I was angry at her was an understatement. "How could you just, abandon me?!" I screamed at her.

"I said I was sorry!!! Plus, I'm positive that you can find a ride." She said.

"Whatever, I'm going to call some people and I'll see you there you pig." I growled at her.

"Don't be so harsh." She whined.

I didn't say anything.

"Oh, and by the way." She started.

"What?" I asked.

"Don't forget your bikini!" She said with a giggle.

"You little-"

'CLICK'

I didn't get to finish my sentence because she hung up, that little jerk wad.

"Why that." I started to say, but then cooled down a little. I didn't want to break my phone for the 5th time. I don't think my mom would have gotten me a new one. So, instead of being mad at Ino, I went to work on finding a ride.

~15 minutes later~

I had officially called everyone I possible knew that could give me a ride. Naruto was riding his bike there, so no room for poor little me. Hinata was riding there with Neji and he already promised to pick up Tenten, so again, no room for me. Kiba was ridding his skateboard there so ODVIOUSLY he couldn’t take me. Shino is a little too creepy for my liking, so I didn't call him. Temari was driving there with Gaara, Matsuri and maybe even Kankuro. No dice there either.

I sighed as I sat down. "What am I going to do?" I asked myself.

'Ding Dong'

I shot up in my bed. "Who could that be?" I asked myself as I ran down stairs to answer it.

When I opened the door, I was a little surprised to see who was standing there.

"Sasuke, why are you here?" I asked.

"Ino called and said you needed a ride, so since I live so close I thought I could give you a lift.." He explained.

"Oh, well thanks." 'I'll have to thank Ino for this later, well after I kill her for leaving me without a ride in the first place.' I thought to myself.

"Are you going like that?" He asked.

I looked down to see that I was still in my baggy t-shirt that was three sizes too big and my mini PJ shorts.

I blushed a little, but hid it.

"Of course not!” I shouted. “I was just too busy trying to find a ride to change.." I said as I turned to walk up the stairs again.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To change, what else?!" I said and went to my room.

I heard him walk in and sit down in the living room.

~15 minutes later~

"Hurry up Sakura." He called from downstairs.

"I'm coming, I'm coming.. Don't rush me!" I yelled back.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a lime green bikini that had pink flowers on it. I almost gagged at the girly-ness. I put on my red beach dress, grabbed my bag and ran out of my room.

Sasuke was waiting for me by the door.

"It's about time." He said as he looked up at me.

"Well, I'm ready now so let’s go." I said, while running out my door with Sasuke following close behind.

I walked to the end of my drive-way where he had parked his……motorcycle?

"You have a motorcycle?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah, I got it for my birthday." He replied as he got on and tossed me a helmet.

I caught the helmet and got on behind him. "You know where we're meeting up, right?" I asked him.

"Yeah, in front of Konoha beach west entrance." He said.

"Well, then we're off." I said.

"Hn." And with that he started up the engine and we were on our way to the beach.

At the Beach

we finally reached the beach, after almost crashing into FIVE cars, everyone was already there.

“Thanks for the ride and the almost heart attack, remind me to walk next time.” I said handing him the helmet.

He mumbled a sarcastic, ‘you’re welcome’, under his breath and put the helmet back.

I started to walk over to the others, who were setting some of their stuff down on a nearby bench.

“Hey everyone, sorry I’m late!” I said as I waved at them. “Someone couldn’t give me a ride this morning.” I added, looking straight at Ino.

“I said I was sorry!” She half yelled.

“Yeah, yeah, but I guess I should thank you for calling Sasuke.” I said.

She grinned. “You’re very welcome.”

I rolled my eyes at her triumphant look and turned to the others. “So, are we all ready to have some fun?” I asked.

“You know it!” Temari said.

I grinned.

“Last one in the water’s a bad bowl of ramen!” Naruto yelled as he ran to the ocean with his orange beach ball in hand.

“I shall youthfully beat you all with the power of youth!” Lee proclaimed as he ran after Naruto.

Neji rolled his eyes and just followed behind Tenten, who was giggling and running towards the water as well.

Ino and Sai were walking hand in hand followed by everyone else.

“You coming?” Temari asked as she looked back at me.

“Of course! I’ll be right behind you.” I said.

She smiled and ran off.

I set down my things and waited for the others to go into the water, then I took off my beach dress while they weren’t looking. I ran quickly into the water so that no one could see. Thankfully everyone was too busy having fun to notice me sneaking into the water.

“Hey, hey let’s play a game!” Naruto yelled.

“What game?”I asked.

“Alright, all you gotta do is keep the ball in the air. The first one to let it drop has to……….buy us all drinks at the snack shack.” Naruto explained with a grin.

“But weren’t you supposed to bring drinks for everyone?” Neji asked.

Naruto scratched the back of his head. “Well, I was supposed to, but I sort of forgot.” He said, laughing nervously.

I sweat dropped and just looked at him.

“So, are we gonna play, or what?” He asked.

“We might as well.” Tenten said, shrugging as she did so.

“Yeah.” We all agreed.

“Alright!” Naruto said in excitement.

“A-Are there any r-rules?” Hinata asked with her usual blush across her cheeks.

Naruto thought for a moment before answering. “Only that the ball has to be above every ones head when you hit it and no pushing anyone out of the way or anything.”

“If that’s it, then let’s get this game started.” I said.

“No problem.” Naruto said with a grin as he hit the big, orange, beach ball to Kiba.

Kiba got to it with no problem and hit it back up to Temari, who volleyball set it to Ino. Ino got to it but almost fell over as she hit it back up. Sai hit the ball back into the circle then quickly went to get Ino form her little predicament. Hinata, gently, hit the ball to Tenten, who hit it to Lee, who hit it to Neji and so on.

went on like that for a while and the ball only came to me once. Temari had tried to hit it to me but somehow Sasuke would always end up getting it. I was starting to get mad at being ignored and blocked most of the game. The next time the ball came my way I was going to hit it and I didn’t care who got in my way. Then, just as if the ball could somehow read my mind, it was hit my way by Naruto. I was about to jump for it when, out of nowhere, a wave came and knocked me off balance. As I was falling backwards I saw Sasuke going for the ball.
‘That jerk is going to get it again!’ was all I was thinking when he stood in front ofas my legs went up from under me and I fell into the water. I felt my right foot hit him as I finally went nder. I didn’t really hit him that hard and it wasn’t like it was on purpose, but I was kind of glad I got some payback, even if I didn’t know where exactly I had hit him.

I finally came back up after being tossed around by a couple more waves, I saw everyone looking our way. I gave them all a questioning look but they just looked over at Sasuke. I followed their gaze and looked at Sasuke’s face. He looked like he was in excruciating pain and was that a tear in his eye?

“Uh…Sasuke, are you alright?” I asked as I stood up fully.

“I’ll….. be fine.” He struggled to say.

“Dude.” Naruto said.

“What?” I asked.

“I think you just killed his future babies.” Naruto said, starting to laugh a little.

“What?” I asked again.

“He means you might have just killed his chances of reproducing.” Gaara sated bluntly.

“Again, what?” I asked for the third time, though by then Naruto, Neji, Tenten, Ino, and Temari were laughing their heads off.

I was starting to get irritated by their lack of explanation.

“Well, plain and simple,” Sai started to say. “You just kicked Sasuke Uchiha in the balls.”

I couldn’t say anything for a little bit, then I kind of started to laugh. Just hearing those words made me crack up, even though one of my best friends was in a lot of pain because of me.

“Not funny.” Sasuke said through gritted teeth.

“I’m really sorry.” I said, trying my very best not to laugh.

“Hn.” He all but growled out.

I turned around and giggled a bit as I looked at the others starting to calm down.

‘What’s so funny?” Sasuke asked, with a hint of pain still in his voice.

“Nothing, just seeing the great Sasuke Uchiha lose his cool.” I said with a little giggle.

I heard him mumble something along the lines of, ‘retard.’

“Hey, it wasn’t my fault! I got hit by a wave!” I tried to explain.

“Excuses.” He huffed.

“What?” I asked. “I already said I was sorry.” I added as I turned around, crossing my arms in a huff.

He mumbled something again, but didn’t say anything more.

“So, who’s going to by us all drinks, you or Sasuke?” Naruto asked, still snickering a little to himself.

looked over at Sasuke and I received a glare in return. I guess it was technically fair for me to buy the drinks since it was my fault he missed that ball, but I was broke. So, being the kind person that he was, Sasuke lent me the money. Well, after I begged and apologized to him repeatedly for about twenty minutes.

he finally gave in with a gruff, “Fine,” I jumped up in happiness.

“Thank you!” I said in complete gratitude, and before I knew what I was doing, I had thrown my arms around him in a hug. When what I was doing finally processed in my mind, I quickly released my hold on Sasuke.

looked at Naruto to avoid Sasuke and asked him what he, and the others, wanted to drink.

“Orange soda!” He yelled.

“Dr. Pepper.”

“Same for me!”

“Coca-cola!”

“Shouldn’t you be watching your weight or something Ino?” Temari teased.

“No, thank you very much!” She said crossing her arms in annoyance.

Temari and I giggled.

Everyone else went with sprite or coke, well accept Sasuke.

“What, about you?” I asked as I faced him.

“Water.” He answered simply.

“Wow, so exciting.” I said sarcastically, but I mean, whatever floats your boat, right?

committing everything to memory and checking with everyone to make sure that I had it all right. I grabbed Sasuke’s wallet and started to head for the snack shack.

“I’ll be back in a bit. Temari, Tenten, could you guys come to give me a hand? I don’t think I’ll be able to carry everything by myself.” I said to them.

“Sure, no problem.” They both answered.

with that we walked off as the others got the food out and what not. (A/N. lol. What not.. I think it’s funny when you say that. Anyway…….back to the story.)

At the snack shack:

ordered all our drinks and waited for the guy that was working there to go get them.

“It really is a nice day.” I heard Tenten say as she looked up at the clear blue sky.

“Yeah.” Temari agreed.

“Looks like the weather man was actually right, for once.” I said looking up too.

“Here’s your order, miss.” The guy said, getting my attention, as he slid the tray towards me.

“Thanks.” I said as I grabbed it and Temari and Tenten helped me.

Back to the group:

we got back to the table, Naruto and Ino were fighting over who knows what, while the others were just ignoring them and talking to one another.

“We’re back.” Temari said as we put all the drinks in the middle of the table.

“Why are dumb and dumber fighting?” I asked pointing in the direction where Naruto and Ino were currently standing.

“Hey!” They both turned around and yelled.

“What?” I asked as I shrugged my shoulders.

“Jerk, don’t call me dumb!” Ino screeched, throwing her arms in the air in the process.

“How do you know your dumb not dumber?” I said back, knowing this would make her blow a fuse. Ino was so fun to mess with.

“Why you-“ She yelled, but then suddenly stopped. She was looking at me with this weird look in her eyes before her face lit up.

“W-What?” I stuttered to say, having her look at me like that made me a bit uneasy.

By now a huge grin had spread across her face. “You’re wearing it.” She said simply.

At first I was confused by her curt statement, but then realization hit, I was wearing my bikini!

I blushed a bit as everyone turned around to see what she was talking about.

Ino squealed. “You look so cute!” She said, jumping up and down.

Now everyone was looking! This just keeps getting better and better.

“Wow Sakura-chan, I think that’s the most girl like outfit I’ve ever seen you wear.” Naruto said a bit shocked.

‘Oh dear Lord this blush is never going to leave is it?’ I thought to myself as they stared at me.

“You know staring at someone for so long is a tad creepy.” Temari said from her spot next to me.

Everyone snapped out of their ‘trance’ and looked away from me.

‘Oh, I knew there was a reason why I loved Temari..’ I thought.

After that initial shock everyone went back to normal. Well, except for Ino, but really, when is she ever normal?

“Sakura Sakura Sakura. Why do you not wear bikini’s more often?” Ino said as she walked over to me.

“Because I don’t like them.” I said plainly.

“Well you should start. With that on any guy would fall for you.” She said.

“I don’t want just any guy. I want the right guy.” I said back.

“Here you go again.” Ino said with a sigh.

“What? Is it wrong to just want that one guy? I look for quality not quantity.” I stated proudly.

“Yeah, but it’s like a fairy tale it’s almost impossible.” She said.

“Well, I’ll just make the impossible possible.” I answered.

She laughed. “That’s my Sakura, stubborn as ever.”

“And what exactly is that supposed to mean?” I asked.

“Nothing to worry your pretty little head about.” She was with a grin as she patted the top of my head like a dog. That really irritated me.

1 hour later:

“Hinata!” Naruto called as he held the unconscious girl in his arms.

We all turned to look at him and Hinata.

Naruto had one of his arms around her waist supporting her so she wouldn’t fall to the hard sand below and his other hand was half on her back half on her shoulder as he shook her in hopes of waking her up.

“What happened?!” I asked becoming worried for my fainted friend.

“I’m not really sure, one minute we were talking and having fun and the next, BAM, she blacks out.” Naruto explained.

“What was the last thing you said to her?” Temari asked.

“All I said was that she looked really pretty and that we should hang our more often.” He said.

“You told her that?” asked Tenten a little disbelievingly.

“No wonder she fainted!” I said with a smile. I was relieved that it wasn’t serious and I knew that Hinata was happy even if she had fainted.

“What? Did I say something wrong?” Naruto asked tooking SUPER confused.

I shook my head. “He’s just so dense.” I said.

“Mmhum.” Everyone said in response to my comment as we all walked back to the table and sat down, leaving a confused Naruto and fainted Hinata to figure things out on their own.

In the distance Naruto could still be heard trying to wake Hinata up, what a cute couple, no?






(A/N.) Again everyone SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOMENASAI!!!!!!!!!! I hope you all forgive be and continue to review this story!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well next update should be soon!!!!! This is my New Years resolution that I DEFFINITLY won’t break!!! I’ll update as frequently as possible and I’ll DEFFINITLY not discontinue this story!!! It’ll mean a lot if you all review!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =))))))))))