Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Just a Joke, Right? ❯ Just Another Day at School ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


A/N.) Hello everyone!!! This is a few days late, but at least it's not a month late, right? Well, anyway I worked for HOURS on this and I hope that it turned out o.k. and that you all like it!!! The next one should be out soon, so be happy about that! =) well R&R and ENJOY!

TO MY MAGNIFICENT REVIEWERS:


Sonicrider14: Oh, that really stinks. =( and i'm sorry that this took so long. But it's out now. =) hope that you enjoy reading it.

SakuraSasuke 4 ever: I know that's fine. =) and I wanted them to kiss too, but I had to stop it. Makes a better story line. =) lol. and thanks for the review. It always makes me happy that your happy to see an update.. lol. And it might not have been the longest review, but it was still long and I love it when they're long so yay!!! Well, thanks agian for being such a faithful reviewer. So, hope that you enjoy reading the chap and leave me a review! =D

Destenyne: It's fine and thanks for reviewing. and yes, it's when the potato. Don't you just like that phrase? lol. ENJOY the chap.

happy camper: Well, thank you thank you thank you! I'm SUPER happy that you like it so much! Hope that you like this chapter!!!! =)

!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@!#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@!#$%^&*( )(*&^%$#

My Must reads!!!!:
O.k. people these are my must reads.
'Life is lovelier the second time around'. by: Destenyne. SUPER funny story.
'Puzzle called war.' by: Smilez Peepz.

'New twin in Konoha.' by: Sakura Sasuke 4 ever. (the link to her story is in one of her reviews)

And 'Kingdom Hearts: The Next Generation." by: Vospader21 (really good for KH fans)

That's all for now! READ!!!!!
@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*(

Disclaimer: I do not own anything.


Just Another Day at School

Re-cap!:

Norma l P.O.V.

As both of our wonderful characters were having a restless night. Neither of them were aware that they were both going through the same thing! Both of them were rejecting all the facts that were in front of them, and both of them were ignoring the feelings in their hearts. By the end of night they had both shoved all they're confusion and emotion to the back of their minds and payed no attention to any of it....well for now at least.
This time:

Sakura's P.O.V.
Well this week passed rather quick. Today was FINALLY friday!!! Hallelujah!!! Tomorrow was the big beach outing! Everything was set up and ready to go! I was in charge, duh, and I had to be there before everyone. We were meeting at the beach at around 11 in the afternoon, then eating lunch there. I had to be there at around 10:45, to get us our own little spot! My uncle runs the beach so he said that he'd let us have our own spot for the day, that's why I have to get there early to pick one out. Anyway, school has been pretty quiet the last couple days. It was a little awkward with Sasuke at first, but I think that now everythings back to normal. Well, whatever you consider normal to be.

At School

I arrived at school, as usual, ten minutes before the bell rang. I saw the gang waiting at our usual spot under the sakura tree, so I walked over to say good morning.

"Mornin' guys!" I said.

"Mornin' Sakura." Temari greeted me, getting up from the bench that she was sitting on.

"So, are you ready for tomorrow?" Asked Tenten.

"You bet I am! It's going to be SO much fun!" I replied, all excited.

"Yeah. This was such a great idea. I can't believe Naruto came up with it." Said Tenten, pointing at said boy.

"Hey! I can have a good idea when I want to!" He complained.

"Yeah, yeah." I said, waving him off.

"Are you going to wear a bikini or a one piece?" Ino asked me.

"A one piece." I told her. Like heck I was going to wear a bikini.

"Oh, come on Saki!" She whined. "You have a great bod! Show it off!"

"Ino, darling. How mant times must I tell you that I don't like bikini's?" I asked her.

"Just because a little boy untied the back of your bikini when we were seven, doesn't mean that you should hate them." Ino said.
I blushed a bit as some of them chuckled.

"Th-this has nothing to do with that little perv! I just don't want to wear one. Is that a problem?" I almost shouted.

"Yes it is!" She yelled.

"Well, too bad pig! 'cause I'm NOT wearing one!" I yelled back.

By then everyone was looking at us and shaking their heads.

"Fine!" She said, crossing her arms.

I just huffed.

Then, she turning to me with a mischievous grin. Uh-oh. I knew what that meant.

"Sakura?" She asked a little too sweet.

"Yeah." I answered.

She had something up her sleave.

"What do you say to a little bet?" She asked me.

"What kind of bet?" I asked, a little afraid of what she had in mind.

"I bet you can't pull off not insulting Sai for the rest of the day." She said.

"What happenes if I do?" I asked.

"If you lose, you have to wear a bikini." She explained with a grin on her face.

"What if I win?"

"Then I'll.........." She looked like she was deep in thought for a moment, but then she looked at me again. "I can't show any affection towards Sai for a week." She said.

"No PDA for a week?" I asked.

"Mmhum." She said, nobbing her head once.

I considered it for a moment. I think I can go a day without being mean to Sai. I mean I didn't see him that much. And not having to watch them all lovey dovey would be wonderful.

"Deal." I accepted.

"Then it's settled." She chirped.

'RING!'


The bell rang, signaling all the students that it was time to go to class.

"Remember Sakura, be nice." Ino said as she walked off to her first class.

"I will." I said and walked with Sasuke and Temari to Math class. I think Naruto went to the bathroom or something. Oh, well.

I'm SO going to win.

Math

When we got to class Kakashi wasn't there, as always. So, we just took our seats and waited.

"Why is he ALWAYS late?" I asked, a little frustrated.

"I don't know." Teamri said.

"He's such a side tracked old perv." I said with a groan.

"Who's a side tracked old perv?" Asked a familiar voice from behind me..

Uh-oh.

I turned around and saw none other then, Kakashi-sensai.

"Umm....Jiraiya?" I said with a nervous laugh.

"I'll be sure to tell him that." He said and walked off.

I'm going to die.

"Oh, and Sakura?" He said, turning to me again.

"You're staying after school to clean the class." He said.

"Hai." I answerd. This really stinks.

"Me and my big mouth." I said, as I put my head on me desk.

"Well, you were bound to get in trouble." Sasuke said.

"No one asked for your oppinion." I said.

"No one needs to." He replied.

"I'll wait for you if you want." Temari offered.

"No, it's okay. I'll walk alone." I said.

"Well, if you say so." She said. "And I have to admit. Kakashi really knows how to be stealthy. Like a ninja or something."

"I guess so. I didn't even hear him come in." I said.

"That's becuase you were talking so loud that you didn't pay attention.." Sasuke said.

"Again! NO ONE asked for your oppinion." I told him.

"Though, I do agree with him. You talk so loud sometimes." Temari said..

Sasuke smirked.

"You're taking his side?" I almost yelled at her.

"Not really. I'm just agreeing with what he said." She said.

"That's the same as taking his side!" This time a shouted.

"Ms. Haruno, Is there a problem?" Asked Kakashi.

"No, sir." I said, still angry.

Temari giggled.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"You just can't keep your voice down can you?" She said.

I huffed, but laughed with her bacause I knew that she was right.

The rest of math class was un-eventful. We did our math work and talked in between, the usual. Naruto came over like half a dozen times for 'help', but he really just wanted to talk to us.

"Hey, Sakura-chan?" Naruto called me.

"What is it now?" I asked. This was the millioneth time he had called my name.

"I'm hungry." He said,

"And what do you want me to do about that?" I asked.

"Do you have a snack or something?" he asked.

"No, but I think Sasuke has a tomato or something." I said.

"Eww, I don't want that nasty thing." He protested.

Sasuke glared at him.

"Tomatoes are not nasty you idiot." Sasuke said.

"Yeah they are!" He argued.

"Oh? And what makes the disgusting ramen of yours so much better?" He asked.

"It's a thousand times better then that nasty red vegetable!" He said back.

"It's not a vegetable, it's a fruit." He corected.

"No it's not! I like fruit and that nasty red thing is NOT a fruit." Naruto said.

"Yes it is and it's not nasty." He said.

"No it isn't!"

"Yes it is."

"No it isn't!"

"Yes it is!"

"Just because your gay doesn't mean you have to mess up the nasty tomato too!" He yelled.

"I am NOT gay!" Sasuke yelled, getting really mad.

"If you two would be so kind, as to please shut-up, I won't have to send you to the principal's
office." Kakashi said.

"Fine." They both said, still irritated.

Teamri and I just shook our heads and went back to work.


Science

My best subject, worst teacher, and Sasuke's nightmare. Science was just lovely when Orochimaru wanted to freakin' rape Sasuke. It was always fun to see his face all scrunched up in pure horror and disgust.

"Would you like to come and sit next to me Sasuke-kun?" Asked Orochimaru.

"No, thanks." He said flatly.

"Oh, why not?" He asked.

"Because I'm fine where I am." He answered.

"Yes you are." Orochi-sensai said.

I almost gagged.

"Very well then, I'll leave you to your studies." He said and walked away.

Temari and I just started to crack up.

"It's not funny." He said.

"When a gay teacher hits on you. It's ALWAYS funny." I said.

"Yeah." Teamri agreed.

'buzz buzz'

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, so I checked who it was.

'Tell Sasuke that Hina and I are praying for him. lol. =)'
~Ten!~


I laughed at the message and sent one back.

reply

'lol. Will do. Glad to know that you guys care. =D'
^Crazy Saki^


"Who was it?" Asked Temari.

"It was Tenten. She said that she was praying for you Sasuke." I told him.

He mumbled something under his breath and turned to his biology book.

"That one was good." Temari said, laughing a bit.

"I know." I said.

The rest of class wasn't as fun, though. Orochimaru didn't come and harass Sasuke the rest of class. I must admit that I was quite disappointed. I was looking forward to a few more laughs, but alas, I had no such luck.

English

Alright, this is the moment of truth to see if I can really not insult Sai. I walking into class with Temari and Sasuke right behind me. I spotted Ino and Sai at the desk way in the back.

"Hey Ino!" I said as I walked up to her.

"Hey Sakura." She smiled.

"Yo, ugly." Sai said.

I was about to hit him and tell him off, but I stopped myself.

"Hello, Sai." I said through clenched teeth.

"No come back? Have you run out of names hag?" He asked.

"Bikini." Temari whispered.

"No, I just think it's so childish to keep fighting with you." I said as convincingly as I could.

"Whatever you say, baa-chan." He shrugged.

I forced myself to move forward and to the honors table without killing Sai.

"Wow. I really thought that you were going to blow after the 'baa-chan' comment." Temari said as she sat next to me.

"I can SO do this." I told her. "No worries."

"Hello class!" Jirayia said as he walked in.

"Hello." We all replied.

"Haruno, come here." He said.

Oh, crap! Kakashi really told him.

"H-hai." I said, and walked over to his desk.

"Can you do something for me?" He asked.

"W-what?" I asked. I'm so going to die.

*dramatic pause*

"Can you help Naruto for the rest of class?" He asked with s smile.

"What?" I asked again. Now I was confused.

"Can you help him for me? That boy is just not very bright upstairs, and I need a rest from all his questions!" He said.

"Oh, sure." I smiled.

"Thank you." He said.

I walked back to my seat and sighed in relief.

"What was that about?" Asked Temari.

"He just wanted me to help Naruto for the rest of class." I said.

"Sakura-chan, you're going to help me?" Naruto asked, sitting in the seat next to me.

"Yup!" I said.

"Cool." He grind, but the glared at Sasuke.

Sasuke glared back.

I sighed, they were still fighting.

For the rest of class I helped Naruto in whatever I could. Him and Sasuke were still glaring at each other so it wasn't that easy.

They're so stubborn.

"Alright everyone class is almost over, so don't forget to start reading your books. We're going to start rough drafts for the first few chapters next week." Jirayia announced.

"Hai."

And with that, the bell rang and it was time for P.E.

P.E.

After we were done changing we all went out to the field where P.E. was going to be. When we got there, the guys were already lined up.

"Hello my youthful young flowers. Nice of you join us." Gai-sensai said.

"At least he didn't do his creepy pose." I whispered to Temari.

She nodded.

"Now that we're all here, it's time for me to explain the game." He said, then cleared his throat. "We're going to play something I like to call 'Youth fight!'" He exclaimed.

"Youth fight?" I asked, confused.

"Yes, miss Haruno. It will be teams of two, a boy and a girl. The girl will be on top of the boys shoulders and they will go against another team.. The team who's girl falls first loses." He explained.

"Oh, so it's like a chicken fight in the pool, but not in water." Tenten said.

"Precisely." He said. "Now, you will randomly pick a name out of this bag. Whichever girls name is written on it, is the girl that will be your partner." He said and held out the bag to the boys.

One by one, the boys lined up to pick they're partners.

Tenten was with Neji. Temari was with Shikamaru. Naruto was with Hinata. Ino was with Sai. Gaara was with Matsuri. Lee was with a girl, whos' name I forgot. Karin was with Suigetsu, and it looked like they were fighting and Karin was complaining about not getting Sasuke. Last but SO not least, was me and Sasuke. Don't you think it's funny how everyone always gets paired off?

"Now, that partners have been picked, there is a little number in the corner of the piece of paper. That is your team number. Whichever teams are called will go first." He said and pulled two slips out of a bag. "Team 19 and 22." He said.

Said teams went to the front.

"Ready, set, YOUTH!" Gai shouted.

The teams started to fight and in the end it was the team with the two brunttes that won.

"Team 22, wins!"

"Next is team 17 and 30." He called.

"That's us." Sasuke said.

"Then lets go kick some butt!" I cheered, running to the front.

There was a short girl with really dark brown hair and the boy was tall and had black hair.

Sasuke boosted me unto his broad shoulders as we faced our opponents.

"Ready, set, youth!" We heard Gai-sensai call, and we were off.

The petite girl tried to push me, but I grabbed her arms and pushed her back. The boy was pretty strong, because he didn't let her fall. We got closer and this time I pushed harder. The boy couldn't keep his balance, so they both fell.

"Team 17, wins!" Gai shouted.

Sasuke let me down.

"Yes!" I said.

He smirked.

"Now, moving on." Gai said.

The rest of the teams went, two by two. Hinata and Naruto were doing pretty good, but then we had to go against them and well they lost. Though I think they might have won if Hinata wasn't so flustered. Temari and Shikamaru were doing really well, they beat Ino and Sai out of the water. Ino was pretty mad that she lost, but got over it after winning a match with another team. Suigetsu and Karin were actually winning. Even though they were fighting most of the time they still seemed to beat everyone else. In the semi-finals they beat Shikamaru and Temari, so they went to the round for third place. Sasuke and I had our semi-finals match with Tenten and Neji. Neji was all cocky that they were going to win, but I 'accidentally' swung my foot at his face at the same time that I pushed Tenten and that was that. I said sorry to Tenten after that though.

So, now was the final round.

"The final round will be team 17, Sasuke and Sakura, agains team 26, Karin and Suigetsu." Gai
announced.

Sasuke and I walked to the 'ring' and faced Karin and Suigetsu.

I got on Sasuke's shoulders as Karin got n Suigetsu's.

"Ready to lose, pinky?" She asked.

"In your dreams." I barked back. Well, not actaully barked, but you get me.

"Ready, set, YOUTH!" And that was our signal to start.

Karin was stronger then she looked, but not strong enough. I pushed her a couple good times, but Suigetsu just wouldn't budge. She pulled my hair and I almost threw myself at her, but knew that that wouldn't work.

"Just give up!" Karin said.

"Why don't you? It's obvious you can't do anything." I replied.

"You little..." She shoved me and I almost lost my balance.

I looked at her and smirked.

"What?" She asked, breathing a little hard.

"Game over." I said as I pushed her one last time with all I had.

She completely lost her balance and this time Suigetsu wasn't such a rock.

"Success!!!!" I said and pretty much jumped off Sasuke's shoulders, which wasn't the smartest thing to do because I scraped me knee, but it was fun so who cares.

"The winners are Sasuke and Sakura!" Gai said. "My youthful students will achieve such greatness." He said, starting to 'cry'.

"Oh, yeah! We rock!" I said, pumping my fist in the air.

"Way to go Sakura." Temari said.

"I know, I'm awesome." I said.

"And I'm hungry. Can we go to lunch?" Asked Naruto.

"Oh, you can wait a few minutes." I told him.

"But I'll starve!" He whined.

"Alright, alright." I said as we all started to head for the showers and the locker room.

"Oh, and Sasuke. We were a great team, if you hadn't held us up on that last push we would have lost." I said.

"Hn." was all he said as he walked away.

I sighed. It's always the same answer.

Lunch time!

When we got to the picnic tables we all sat down and started to eat.

"That was a fun P.E." I said.

"Only because you won. My butt hurts from falling." Ino said.

"Well, that's your fault for losing." I said.

"I agree, though, it really was fun." Tenten said.

"Y-yes, it w-was." Hinata stutterd.

"This day has been going pretty well." I said. "Well, aside from the whole getting in trouble by Kakashi thing." I added.

"That was pretty funny." Temari said.

"For you maybe, you're not the one who has to stay and clean the class after school." I groaned.

"That's true." She said.

"So, everyone's ready for tomorrow, right?" I asked.

"yeah." they all said.

"Great!" I cheered.

After that we just ate our lunch and talked about random stuff here and there. I couldn't wait for today to end!

History

History was.....historious. Ino was once again whining about her boyfriend not being in this class. I just ignored her as much as I could. Temari was all stuttering when Shikamaru asked her something, but it wasn't as noticable as before. I guess history is one of the only classes that I actually pay attention to. I don't know, learning about what happened in the past is just cool. Now, don't call me a nerd, 'cause I'm not, I just like it. And if you pay attention you can barely hear Ino whining. Maybe that was the big reason. Anyway, history was just the same as always so it's already in the past. Get it? History IS the past. And I said it's already in the past.. 'Cause it's history.

*cricket cricket*

Tough crowd.

Health

Temari and I ran to health class and took our seats. Tsunade hates it when we're late, so everyone gets to her class early which means all the good seats get taken. That's why we were rushing.

"Took you long enough." Sasuke said from his seat.

"How do you get here so fast?" I asked, he left after we did.

"I have my ways." He said with a smirk.

"I made it!" Naruto shouted as he arrived in class.

"Wow. Tired much Naruto?" I asked.

"Be quiet." He said as he caught his breath.

"I'm just saying." I said.

The door opened and Tsunade-sama walked in.

Everyone scrabbled to their seats.

"Hello class." She said.

"Hello."

"Today one of my students from a later class will be in this one. She has to go to a different class later, so she's in this one for now." Tsunade announced.

Then a girl walked in, but not just any girl. It was the devil herself..

"I'm sure you're all familier with Karin." Tsunade introduced.

"Why? Why did it have to be that evil evil witch? WHY?!" I screamed in my head.

She walked over to an empty desk and sat down.

"And the day was going so well." I whispered to Temari.

"I know." she said.

'buzz buzz'

I got a text message. It was from Tenten.

'Dude! how the heck did she get in our class?!'
~TenTen~

reply


'I have no clue! Maybe the person in charge of the schedule was a guy. That would SO make sense.'
^Crazy Saki^

'Most likely. Poor guy and poor us.'
~Tenten~

reply


'You got that right.'
^Crazy Saki^


"Tenten?" asked Temari.

"Yeah, she's not to thrilled with Karin here either." I told her.

"I don't think any of us, other then her creepy fanboys, are happy about this." She said.

"That's for sure." I said.

"Let's just pretend that she's not here." She said turning to her book..

"I think that's going to be a little hard." I said as I looked up to see her coming this way.

"Why?" She asked.

I pointed at the witch who was getting closer to us.

"She's coming for Sasuke." I said.

"Most likely." She said.

I think I saw Sasuke cringe out of the corner of my eye, but when does he cringe?

"Hey, Sasuke-kun!" Karin said 'trying' to act all flitatious.

"..." No reply.

"Can you help me with this page?" She asked, 'trying' to act cute.

This really wasn't working out for her.

"...."no response.

"Oh, come on Sasuke-kun. Don't be like that. Help me." She said, sitting next to him.

Sasuke moved his chair a little in the opposite direction.

"Your a retard." I said.

"Shut-up Haruno. He's mine, so go do something else." She said.

"Well, if he's yours then why do I get the feeling he doesn't like you?" I asked.

"He's just too shy to admit that he loves me." She said.

I started to laugh at that.

"Stop laughing! You're just jealous." She said.

"Sure."

"Delusional." Temari said.

"It's cold." She said, putting her arms around herself.

I looked at her for a moment and noticed that the jacket that she had when she came in was no longer on her.

"Sasuke-kun, can I borrow your jacket?" She asked.

So that's what she was trying to do. She was trying to get his jacket for her little Sasuke shrine.

"....." No reply.

"Please, Sasuke-kun. It's cold." She said again.

"Where did your jacket go?" I asked.

"Oh, well I gave it to someone." She said.

Temari and I started to laugh.

"So you gave someone your jacket?" I asked.

"And came all the way over here to ask for Sasuke's?" Temari finished.

"Umm...."She couldn't answer that one.

"Man, you really are obsessed. You can't even let the poor boy keep his jacket." I said, laughing at her a little.

"Be quiet Haruno." She said. getting up and walking away.

"Was it something I said?" I asked, jokingly.

"Maybe." Temari said.

"At least she's finally gone." Sasuke said.

Then we all went back to work. Throwing a few jokes about Karin being 'chilly'. Oh, that was pretty funny.

Art

After our Karin-yuck-filled, health class it was time for art.

"Today, we will be drawing the most ugly and scary thing you've ever seen." Anko said.

"Ugly and scary?" I asked. "Like a monster?"

"It can be anything." She said. "Now get to work!"

We all began to draw. I was going to draw Fredy Kruger from 'Nightmare on Elms Street.' He was one of the uglyest villans with all those burns. I sucked at drawing so it came out okay for something ugly and scary. You could ACTUALLY tell it was him, too. That was a big thing right there.

"What are you drawing, Temari?" I asked, looking over at her drawing.

"The clown form that Steven King movie." She said.

"You mean, 'It'?" I asked.

"Yeah, that one." She said.

"It's not bad." I said, looking at the drawing of the evil clown.

"How about you, Sasuke?" I asked, looking at his work of art.

It was a perfectly drawn picture of Naruto with very sharp teeth, eating a bag of tomatoes?

"One of the scence in a nightmare of mine." He said.

"You had a nightmare that Naruto was eating tomatoes?" I asked.

"They were the last tomatoes in the world and he took them from me." He replied.

"O....kay....." I said. Sasuke can be so weird sometimes.

I leaned over to talk to Ino.

"How about you, Ino? What are you drawing?" I asked.

"The 'Mystery machine' from scooby-doo." She said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Have you SEEN the color clash on that thing?! It's like someone ate all those different color paints and threw up on the van." She said.

My friends are SO weird.

"I mean all those colors, it's just a fashon disaster waiting to happen." She added.

"Oh, yeah. Totally." I said sarcasticly.

I looked over Sai's shoulder and stopped, not moving my eyes from his drawing.

It was my in my cargo shorts, my red shirt that said, 'You gotta problem with me?'. I had devil horns, tail, and pich fork. Sharp canine teeth like a vampire or something, and I was grining evily.

"What the french fries is that?!" I asked him.

He turned to me and smiled. "Isn't it obvious? It's the most ugly/scary thing I'v ever seen." He said.

That was the last straw. I couldn't take in anymore.

"You freakin' retard! I SO do not look like that you little worm! What the heck is wrong with you?! Is there something wrong with your head?!?" I yelled as I punched him in the arm.

By then half the class was looking at me. I was thankful that we were in the far back, so Anko didn't hear my little outbust. I turned to Ino and she had the biggest grin ever on her face.

"Sakura, you know what this means." She said.

"You are so evil." I said.

"I know. Well, I guess I'm going to be seeing you in that bikini tomorrow." She said.

I growled and looked down at my desk.

"Ugly." Sai said.

I was about to scream and hit him again, but Temari stopped me.

"Not worth getting in trouble." She said.

"I know." I said, then looked back down.

I was grumpy for the rest of class and just finished my drawing and turned it in.

Music

Ah, music class. It always did make me feel happy to just sit and play the piano for a while. Today, Kurinai-sensai gave us a sort of free day. We were to play our instruments and practice our pieces. I, of course, sat at the grand piano for almost all of class. Temari was playing her flute and Sasuke was on his guitar. Tenten and Naruto were fighting over the drums and Hinata was trying to break them up. Shikamaru fell asleep in the sound-proof room and Kiba and Ino were fighting over the spot light. It was, all in all, pretty good. I even perfected my first piece.

After school

It was FINALLY then end of school. I was free, but not really since I still had to clean Kakashi's class.

"Are you sure you don't want me to wait for you?" Temari asked me.

"I'm positive." I told her.

"Well, fine. I'll talk to you later." She said, then walked off.

"Bye." I said.

"Now time to get to work." I said as I walked into the class room.

20 minutes later

After almost half an hour of cleaning, I was done. I grabbed my bag from the desk I had put it on and left the class.

I walked out of the school building and as I walked to the gates, I saw someone. It looked like they were waiting for someone.

As I got closer I noticed that it was a boy. He was tall and had dark blue hair in the shap of a- Oh my shimmies! It's Sasuke! I ran over to him.

"Sasuke? What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I was waiting for you." He said.

"W-why?" I asked, a little flustered by his last words.

"You have my math book and I need to study for a test." He said.

"Oh." I said, feeling a bit stupid.

"Can I have it back?" he asked.

"Sure." I reached into my bag and took it out. "Here." I said as I handed him the book.

"Thanks." He said as he grabbed it and put it away.

"So......" I said.

"Shouldn't you be getting home?" He asked.

"Yeah, well I guess I'll see you later." I said as I started to walk past him.

"We live in the same neighborhood." He said and started to walk next to me.

"Oh, right." I said.

We walked in silence and I started to think. He could of asked for the math book at anytime. He was going to see me tomorrow and he could even walk to my house if he wanted. We didn't have school tomorrow so there was no need for him to need the book right now. Was he waiting for me?

I looked up at him for a moment, but then looked straight ahead again.

No, it can't be. I must be thinking too hard.

"Well, this is my stop." I said as I walked up my drive way.

"Hn." He said.

"See you tomorrow." I said.

"See you." He said and continued to walk.

I walked in and went up to my room. What a day it had been. I jumped on my bed and just had thoughts of what tomorrow's day at the beach had in store for us.




~TBC~



(A/N.) Well, that was pretty long. =) The end was a little rushed, but I think it turned out pretty good. PLEASE review and tell me what you think!!!! I worked really hard on this!!!! NEXT UPDATE SHOULD BE SOON!!!