Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Just a Joke, Right? ❯ Plans and The Unexpected! ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]



(A.N.) HELLO!!!! I have done it! I have updated when I said I would updated!!!! Be proud! =) Well, it's like a day late, but that's alright!!! I said tow weeks and I did it in two weeks!!!!! Anyway, I hope that you all like this chapter. It took me FOREVER to write and a whole lot of effort!!! So, ENJOY and R&R!!!!!!

To my reviewers!!!!!:

Sakura Sasuke 4 ever: Another LONG review!!! YAY!!! =) and your welcome for mentioning your story! =) I can't wait for your update!!! And I know how you feel about your computer going wacko, mine does it all the time. That's sometimes the reason that I don't update often. Well, that and me being lazy, but other then that my computer really doesn't agree with me. lol. Oh, and I'm glad that you liked the chapter and I agree hoe dare he say such things about ramen!!! lol. And that idea would be cool. hum....I'll have to think about that one, but i already have most of the plot layed out so i don't know. I'll have to see. And I told you! You'll find out about the text when it is the right time. Which shouldn't be too far off. SO you'll know soon enough! =) Well, thanks again for the LONG review!!! It really means a lot!!! Hope that you like this chap!!!!!

Sonicrider14: Man, your cousin really needs to learn that your going to win every bet. Thought it's good for you cuz you get all his stuff. lol. Thanks for the review! hope you like this chap!

Destenyne: Lol. thanks! and for serious? WOW! lol. that's pretty funny. =P Well R&R!


!@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@#$%^&

My Must reads!!!!:

O.k. people these are my must reads.

'Life is lovelier the second time around'. by: Destenyne. SUPER funny story.

'Puzzle called war.' by: Smilez Peepz.

And 'New twin in Konoha.' by: Sakura Sasuke 4 ever. (the link to her story is in one of her reviews)

That's all for now! READ!!!!!

!@#$%^&*()&^%$#@!@#$%^&**&^%$#@


Disclaimer: No, I sadly do not own Naruto. If I did Sasuke and Sakura would live happily ever after and have a million little Uchiha babies. =)








Plans and The Unexpected!






Last time:
**************

"Why are you here s early, Sakura?" Tenten asked.

Was it really such a surprise that I was early?!

"Oh, no reason. Ino just barged into my house to tell me her and Sai are going out now." I said blankly. This story is getting way old.

"WHAT?!" she yelled.

This was going to be a long day of explanations.

*sigh*


This time:
**************

After Tenten got over the shock and I explained everything that happened to her and Hinata, it was time for us to go to class.

"Temari and I will talk to you guys later. We have some plans for this weekend." I said as I ran to Math with Temari, Sasuke and Naruto following close behind.

In Math class

Temari, Sasuke, and I took our seats at the honors table and took out our stuff.

"Hey, Sasuke?" I called him.

"Hn?" He replied.

"Has Naruto told you about our plans for this weekend?" I asked him.

"Yes, the beach right?" he said.

"Yup!" I said with a grin. "So, can you come?"

"Yeah, I guess." He answered monotonely.

"That's great!!! Oh, can you bring chips or something? We're planing to have like a little picnic there." I said smiling happily.

"Why do I have to bring chips?" He said.

"Because I'm asking you to." I answered. "Plus everyone is going to bring a little something, and your little something just happened to be chips." I added with a shrug.

"Well, whatever." He replied.

I rolled my eyes and then faced Temari.

"So, what are you gonna bring Tem?" I asked her.

"Probably cookies." She said.

"Oh, sounds yummy!!!!" I said all excited. "But don't burn them." I added with a teasing smirk.

"Haha so funny. Just 'cause I did it ONCE by accident, you'll never let it go will you?" She asked as she sighed.

"Nop!" I answered.

"Well, don't worry I won't burn anything." She said.

"Good!" I said with a huge grin. "I shall bake brownies and they shall tasteth delicious!!!!.........eht." I proclaimed with one of my fists in the air.

"Alright, whatever you sayeth." She said as we both laughed.

The door opened then and Kakashi-sensai came in.

"Hello class." He greeted.

"Hello." We all replied.

later!

Math class went smoothly. Naruto came over a few time for help and we talked about our plans for the beach a little. He was going to bring, of course, Ramen. He also agreed to bring all the bowls and utensils to eat it with.


Science went the same as well. Orochimaru was being his usual creepy, gay self and harassed Sasuke to no end. Hinata, Tenten, Temari and I just sat there and laughed. I mean you had to feel some sympathy for Sasuke, but it was still hilarious!!! I mean who wouldn't laugh at they're stoic friend being harassed by your gay Science teacher? The answer is no one! Well, except for the person being harassed, but other then that no.

In English class it was pretty boring and pretty annoying with Ino and Sai being all lovey dovey. They were sitting next to each other and flirting all through class. Talk about PDA. She didn't even pay attention to me when I was trying to tell her about our plans for the beach. But oh well, I guess I'll have to tell her at lunch time. Naruto was making fun of Jiraiya who was gathering information from Sai and Ino on 'young love' for his next book. Naruto said he was a dirty old perv who writes sucky novels. Jiraiya snapped and started to argue with him in the middle of class. It was pretty funny untill the principal came in because we were being too loud. That wasn't too good. But he let all of us off the hook as long as we didn't get loud again.

P.E.

P.E. was interesting-ish. We got paired up by two's and we had a three legged race. It was boys vs. girls and the first round was me and Temari against Neji and Lee.

"Now my youthful friend, Neji, and I will youthfully beat you two youthful young flowers!" Lee proclaimed as he got ready to run.

"As if bushy brows." Temari said.

"Don't let Haruno slow you down." Neji said.

"Like I'd ever slow anyone down Hyuuga. You should know better then anyone how fast I am." I said.

"That was just a one time thing." He seathed back.

"Sure, sure." I said with a smirk.

"Now, my youthful students run your hardest!" Gai said.

"Yes, Gai-sensai!" Lee exclaimed.

"On my mark, get set, YOUTH!!!!" He shouted as we took off up the track.

Temari and I were in perfect sync. Lee and Neji however tripped over each others feet.

"Need help there Neji?" I yelled over my shoulder at him.

"Get up Lee!" He shouted and started to run after them.

"Too slow!" Temari and I said as we crossed the finish line.

"Our youthful winners are SAKURA AND TEMARI!!!!" Gai exclaimed.

"What was that about a one time thing?" I asked him.

He didn't answer and just walked away.

"Oh, yeah! We rock!" I said giving Temari a high-five.

The others went and some of the girls started to lose, but then boys lost too. Temari and I won everyone we went against and made it to the last round.

"Alright, it's been a hard and long thee legged race championship! Now, we have the final youthful participants. Youthful Sakura and Temari vs. Sasuke and Naruto." he announced.

"Ready to lose Sasuke?" I asked.

"Hn." was all he said back.

"On my mark, get set....YOUTH!!!!" He shouted and we were off.

Temari and I were once again in perfect sync, but so were Sasuke and Naruto. We were neck and neck the whole time.

When we got close to the finish line Temari and I picked up some speed and crossed the line not even a second before Sasuke and Naruto. After we crossed it I was about to celebrate our victory with I forgot I was tied to Temari. Well let's just say I tipped and landed on someone. Someone who wasn't Temari. Someone who wasn't a girl. Someone named Sasuke Uchiha.

*BLUSH*

We landed in a very awkward position. I was on top of him and my right hand was on his chest. One of my legs was in between his and the other was on the left side of his left leg. His hand somehow ended up on my waist and his other hand next to my free hand, and that's still not the worst part. My face was a mere inch from his. If I even breathed too hard our lips would touch. And on top of all that the WHOLE P.E. class was staring at us! I could just feel all their eyes on us. I was still looking down into deep pools of onyx and for some reason I forgot about all the stairs that we were getting and I just couldn't look away. Those eyes melted me and kept me glued to them like nothing else mattered. They were like a magnet drawing me close and closer without me noticing........

Sasuke's P.O.V.

Sakura and Temari crossed the line at almost the same time Naruto and I did, but just a little bit ahead. I was getting a little angry at our defeat when suddenly someone fell on top of me. I was surprised because it wasn't the idiot Naruto who fell on top of me. It wasn't Temari and it wasn't a fan girl jumping me. It was a pink haired girl, and the only pink haired girl I know is Sakura Haruno. She ended up on top of me with one of her tiny hands on my chest. One of her legs was in between mine and the other was on the left side of my left leg. My hand ended up on her waist, I guess, because I must have tried to catch her and failed. My free hand rested next to her other hand, and the worst part of all was that her face was but an inch away from mine. If i wasn't an Uchiha I would have blushed tomato red, which she was doing.
I was afraid to breath for fear of moving too much and accidentally kissing her. Many people in class where staring at the scene as we just lay there. I was about to lift us both up, when I looked into her eyes. Those deep and endless emerald green eyes. She was looking at me so intently, with almost a piercing gaze. Her eyes captured me in a way I never thought they could. I was completely frozen just looking into their depths. I suddenly noticed that she was getting dangerously close, but strangely enough, I didn't care. I just kept stairing at her as she got closer and closer.......


Sakura's P.O.V.

Our lips were about to touch when.....

"Get your hands off MY Sasuke-kun, Haruno!" Said an enraged Karin.

I immediately snapped out of my trance and realized what I was doing. I looked down at Sasuke and blushed, getting off of him quickly.

"First off it was just an accident! Second of all he's NOT yours, and Third I wasn't even doing anything!" I screamed at Karin.

"Well it looked like something to me!" She shouted back.

"Well it wasn't! You got that you freakin' retard?!" I yelled.

"How dare you talk to me like that?! Sasuke-kun did you hear what she said to me?" She said looking over at Sasuke.

"It's true. She wasn't doing anything. It was just an accident. Now go away." He said coldly.

Karin was shocked.

"See, even Sasuke knows it was an accident, now go!" I said.

"Fine." She said and stomped off.

"Sorry, bout that Sasuke." I said, scratching the back of my head in embarrassment.

"Hn. It was just an accident." He said, then just walked off.

"What's up with him?" Asked Temari.

"I have no idea." I said.

"Well, even if it was an accident. It really did look like you were going to kiss hime." Commented Temari.

"Me kiss Sasuke? You must be kidding. He's just my best friend." I said, but then blushed at the thought of what would have happened if Karin haden't stopped her.....
After P.E.

After P.E. it was FINALLY time for lunch. I grabbed Temari and ran out of the girls locker room and sped off towards our lunch table.

Outside at the picnic tables

"Sakura I think you dislocated my shoulder." Temari complained as I let go of her.

"Oh, don't worry, you'll be fine." I said sitting down.

"Well, you didn't get your arm almost ripped out!!!" She shouted at me.

"You'll live." I told her.

"whatever, so what was all the rush about that I almost lost my arm?" She asked as she sat down next to me.

"Well, I just wanted to be here before everyone else so that I could tell the others about the beach." I said simply with a grin on my face.

"That's it?" Temari asked.

"Well, duh! What else would I want to tell them?" I said.

"You did have to rush over like that!!" Temari yelled at me, causing people to look at us.

"Temari, dear, people are stairing at you like your crazy." I told her.

"I don't care!" She yelled at me again.

"Okay, but if people start asking me if you have mental problems and I say yes, don't say I didn't warn you." I told her.

"What are you guys fighting about now?" Tenten asked as she got to the table with tho other behind her.

"Where arguing about Temari's sanity." I said.

"Oh, well we all know that she's crazy, so that's not much of an argument." Tenten sitting down.

"How troublesome." Shikamaru said as he sighed and sat next to Temari. Sasuke was behind him and he sat next to me. I blushed a bit, but hid it and continued with the conversation.

"I am NOT crazy!" She yelled.

"Sure your not." Kiba said.

She just growled and crossed her arms over her chest in defeat.

"Anyway, I have something to tell you guys." I said.

"What is it?" asked Neji.

"Well Temari, Naruto and I are planning on going to the beach this weekend. What do you guys think? Wanna come?" I asked with a smile.

"That sounds like fun!" Ino and Tenten said.

"Sure, ugly." Sai said to me with his usual smile.

"I'm not ugly you baka!" I yelled.

"Now who looks like the crazy one." Temari mumbled.

"I'm up for it." Kiba said and Akamaru barked in agreement.

"Troublesome, but sure." Shikamaru said.

"That would be so youthful!" Lee said coming out of no where.

'when the potato did he show up?' I asked myself as I looked at him.

"I-I'd h-have t-to ask." Hinata stuttered.

"I'm sure our uncle will let us go, though." Neji said.

"Then it's settled we shall do to the beach!!!!" I announced a little bit too loud.

"Sakura not so loud!" Ino said.

"Sorry." I said as I sat back down.

"Now, when are we going?" Tenten asked.

"Saturday afternoon. Like around 11 or 12." I said.

"Sounds good." She said.

"Yup! Well, now that that's out of the way. Time to eat!!!" I said enthusiastically.

"Your such a fatty." Temari said.

"Hey, there is nothing wrong with loving food." I proteted as I stuffed my face.

They just laughed and started to eat they're lunch as well.

After Lunch

The rest of the day was pretty much the same. History was annoying with Ino whining over Sai not being there with her, Shikamaru snoring in the back, Kiba complaining that Akuamaru had to use the bathroom, and Shino talking about the new bugs her got. All I learned was that if Ino was in World War one, she would have killed everyone with her whining and complaining.

Health was okay. Ino had Sai, so she wasn't whining. Naruto got knocked out again when he called Tsunade baa-chan, and Tenten and Hinata where just chatting as usual. Temari, Sasuke, and I just sat there and watched as we finished our assignments early. I got bored so I threw a paper air plane at Ino's head in the middle of class that said. 'STOP WITH THE PDA IT'S VOMITATIOUS!!!!!!' she turned to look at me right after reading it. I was already looking at my book all innocently, but I knew she didn't buy it.

French with Anko was.....interesting. I learned how to count to ten and say green, pink, and blue in french! YAY! I learned how to tell Ino that she was a pig and that Sai was stupid! A lot of accomplishments!!! Oh, and I learned how to say hansome! I put that in a sentence with Sasuke, but it really didn't mean anything. He was just the first name that popped into my head. Which really doesn't help because that would mean that I was thinking about him, which I was not. And it would also mean that he was the first boy that I thought of when I thought of the word hansome, which isn't true either! Well maybe a little, but come on! I almost kissed the boy at P.E. you would HAVE to think of that person even if you didn't want to! Let me just shut up before I dig my own whole even deeper.

Music was well.....musical. Tenten desided to change her instrument and is now going to play the drums. I think that it suites her better then the guitar. Hinata said that she was going to play a little guitar and maybe even sing! I really do love Hinata's little voice. I heard her sing before and she's really good. She's just too shy to sing in front of people, but I guess that this year she's trying to overcome that a littl bit. Kurinai gave me two new pieces she said that I'd like and maybe want to try to play at the show. I took them and said thank you. They were really good songs that I did really did liked. Maybe I wouldn't be lazy and actually learn them for the show. Naruto is playing brums again, which he rocks at by the way, and I think that Shikamau was doing the bass. Kiba was doing electric guitar and Sai was doing.....something. I didn't know because he didn't have music the same period we did. Oh,and did I mention that Ino was all annoying again because her precious new boyfriend wasn't with her? Well, she was. Talk about head ache!

I was so glad when the bell finally rand and it was the end of school!!! Now it was time for some Volleyball!!!

At Volleyball practice!

"Alright! Today we're going to work on receiving a serve." Shizune announced as she grabbed a ball and went to the other side of the net. "Now, first group set up!" She said as she blew her whistle.

The first group was Temari, me, Tenten, Ino, Hinata, and Kin. We set up like we would in a game and got ready to receive the serve.

"Ready?" Shizune asked.

"Hai!" We all replied.

She served the ball at us overhand, and with a lot of force! It went straight to Ino. She bumped up a little too hard, as usual, but we were expecting it. I bumped it next and set it up for Temari to spike it.

"Mine!" She yelled as she jumped up and slammed the ball down.

"Excellent receive and return girls!" Shizune said.

"Thank you." We said.

"All right, next group!" She said blowing her whistle again.

That was pretty much how practice went. The cheerleaders were outside today, claiming that they needed more space. They were probably just outside so they could droop over the football players. I was a little disappointed, I wanted to tell Karin off or something. That would have been fun. Or at least hit her with another volleyball. Oh, maybe she got hit by a football! Yeah, that would so make my day.

"Sakura!" Temari yelled.

"Yeah, what is it?!" I said snapping out of my thoughts.

"Are you alright? You seem a little distracted, well more then usual." She said as we walked out of school.

"Oh, it's nothing. I was just thinking." I told her.

"If you say so. Oh, by the way. What really happened with the whole falling on Sasuke thing?" she asked.

I blushed a little, but still answered her. "I-it was just an accident. You know how unbalanced I am." I told her.

"Well if you say so, but it looked like something else. I don't know what though." She said, looking like she was deep in thought.

"I assure you that it was just an accident." I told her again, but now I wasn't all that sure. I just shoved the thought to the back of my head.

"Well, whatever it was, it must have not been that important." Temari finally concluded.

"Yup! Nothing important!" I said with a smile. "Well I'll see you tomorrow then!" I said said as I turned at my street.

"See yeah!" She said, waving good-bye.

HOME!!! (well Sakura's house)

When I finally got home, my mom was in the kitchen as usual,

"Hey, how was your day sweetie?" She asked with a warm smile.

"It was great! My friends and I made plans to go to the beach this weekend." I told her.

"Oh, sounds like fun." She said, getting back to cooking.

"Yup! Well, I'm going to my room." I said as I started to walk up the stairs.

"Alright, I'll call you down when dinners ready." I heard her say.

When I got into my room, I turned my computer on as usual. No one was on so I just sat on my bed until my mom called me for dinner.

After dinner.

After dinner, which was the same as every night, I went to my room and just sat on my bed again.

I sighed as I turned my iPod on and put my headphones on.

It was on random and 'Drops of Jupiter.' by Train, was on. It was one of my all time favorite songs. As I listened to it, I thought of today's little accident in P.E. It was very confusing to think about. I mean, Sasuke was my best guy friend! I had no reason to be all nervous and I DEFINITELY had no reason to be so mesmerized by his eyes! Even if they were deep and mysterious pools of perfect onyx- Wait a minute!!! Since when do I go all girly over someone's EYES?!?! I NEVER go all girly over anything!!! What is going on?!?!

Normal P.O.V.

As our pink haired heroine struggled to understand what in the world was going on. Our black haired hero (not really) was in, somewhat, the same situation.

Sasuke's P.O.V.

After I got home form school I grabbed something to eat form the kitchen and just went to my room. I didn't feel in the mood to eat with my family.

In my dark, plain room, I began to think about the day's events. Well more like think about today's almost kiss with Sakura Haruno. She was my childhood friend and nothing more. At least that's what I keep telling myself. It's very frustrating when you have no idea what's going on. I'm Sasuke Uchiha. I should ALWAYS know what's going on, especially when it has to do with me. Why can't I figure this out? Whenever I close my eyes her face pops into my head!

Normal P.O.V.

As both of our wonderful characters were having a restless night. Neither of them were aware that they were both going through the same thing! Both of them were rejecting all the facts that were in front of them, and both of them were ignoring the feelings in they're hearts. By the end of night they had both shoved all they're confusion and emotion to the back of they're minds and payed no attention to any of it....well for now at least.







~TBC~



< br>


(A.N.)
I know that this looks really short, but it actually has more words then the last chapter! It's just that it's more paragraphs then spaced out. =) well I hope that you all enjoyed the chap!!! PLEASE REVIEW!!!! It means a whole lot when you do!!!!!